Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I actually hope this game ends up as a riot. It would be fitting for such a despicable outfit as Rangers FC to go down in a blaze of shame. Cuntos Last Stand if you will.

It would be like the Airdrieonians au revoir at Somerset Park X 1,000,000

Hopefully Strathclyde's finest turn up with all the police dogs, batons, rubber bullets, CS spray and tasers they have.

Right f**k it, I'm taking Friday off work. :lol:

If Rangers are going to die I have to witness it.

I actually hope this game ends up as a riot. It would be fitting for such a despicable outfit as Rangers FC to go down in a blaze of shame

Motherwell fans I'm so sorry to say this, but I hope you drop 2 points in the next 2 games. You'll just have to pump Rangers at FP to make up the difference.

I don't particularly enjoy watching Celtic fans gloating (the game at ER the other week was boakworthy) but watching them win the league at Ibrox, with 45,000 bigots watching their life fall apart around them would be fantastically brutal entertainment.

Although I don't agree with his proposal to postpone it, Leckie is right. Celtic turning up to win the league on the 25th will definately lead to some shameful scenes on an international exposure type level. You can sense the Rangers fans becoming more desperate and militant on the boards. Will these people stay in the stand as the people they hate get it up them during the lowest moment? Will they f**k.

If it's refs getting attacked, pitch invasions, c***s jumping off stands again (Rangers TV commentator probably?) then it will make it more difficult for wanks like Doncaster to play up their entitlement and importance to the Scottish game.

I want scenes so disgusting that all sympathy and will to help Rangers diminishes. Given the right scenario, I really believe it will be a complete warzone and I'll be sitting with a few cans pissing myself watching it. :D

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I don't play it myself but Football Manager 2012 has been updated.

"Added Rangers, Darlington and Portsmouth starting in administration with points deduction."

I wonder how many monitors or laptops will get smashed up as they start a new game and reach tipping point as their virtual football team suffers too.

Is it just me or does the advert at the top of the article still have Hamilton there instead of Dunfermline? :lol:

:lol: The latest Hamilton story is them getting relegated.

Wow, a menu bar on a website which completely sums up Scottish football. Leading national tabloids sport section doesn't know who plays in top league SCANDAL.

What chick fails to realise is that the murder rates won't be as high in Glasgow/west coast and domestic abuse incidences will be greatly reduced (after the initial death of the club this will undoubtedly rise substantially).

We don't need rangers, we don't want rangers. Why does our opinion not matter in all of this? We speak out in the phone ins we're condemned for being cynical, bitter and short sighted by men that have leached off the old firm for years with scant regard to any of the other clubs in Scotland.

It seems that Chico and co have themselves specially reserved for the old firm an will do anything in their power to make them seem like the life blood of our game. WE are the life blood of our game and clubs no one else. We stop going, our clubs suffer. We turn up in greater numbers our clubs benefit. So we don't need to rely on rangers for our survival of our clubs.

Rangers, please leave the building and please DO let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Friday my arse. I'd wager we're alll still sitting round this thread this time next week with no discernable developments.

Apart from Chick Young maybe losing the plot and going tonto with a sawn off shotgun in Asdas Bucky aisle.

Edited by FrugalNory

Motherwell fans I'm so sorry to say this, but I hope you drop 2 points in the next 2 games. You'll just have to pump Rangers at FP to make up the difference.

I actually think that in our next two league games against Aberdeen and Killie, we might see the type of Refereeing performances usually reserved for OF teams - a wee 50/50 here, a softish penalty there, so that 'Well have enough points to avoid Celtic winning the league at Ibrox and the armageddon that would follow......

In any case, I prefer the scenario outlined a few pages back where Rangers come to Fir Park knowing that a win for them hands Celtic the title, a win for us puts us ahead in second place. The number of furrowed mono-brows in the South Stand trying to work out what result they want will be worth the gate money alone :)

Why does he persist on writing EssPeeEll? It doesn't even fucking mean anything.

This Rangers v Celtic game isn't going to be any more heated than the cup replay last season.

I think you've answered your own question there.

Hmm. From the Torygraph this morning:

"HMRC will not stand in the way of a Company Voluntary Agreement – through which creditors emerge with a percentage of the cash owed to them – and that this has been sanctioned at Treasury level."

Old boy Dave with a pre-election bung for the loyal unwashed of Govan?

I think the end of the Shellac song Prayer To God comes to mind, albeit change "him" to "them"

Fucking kill him.

Kill him already, kill him.

Fucking kill him, fucking kill him,

Kill him already, kill him,

Just fucking kill him!

I think I've got that one; isn't it the "B" side of Max Bygraves' "You're A Pink Toothbrush - I'm A Blue Toothbrush"?

Why does he persist on writing EssPeeEll? It doesn't even fucking mean anything.

This Rangers v Celtic game isn't going to be any more heated than the cup replay last season.

I'm not so sure, because you'll have the following factors:

- Possible the last OF Game ever, which means the song book will get it fullest airing in years.

- Celtic coming to Ibrox, possibly to win the league, and probably doing it by pishing all over a depleted Rangers side

- Celtic fans spending the entire 90 minutes goading the Rangers support in spectacular fashion

Then chuck in the blue bigots general fury at Craig Whyte, the SPL, Peter Lawwell, Neil Lennon, and pretty much everyone else who hasn't thought it's a genuine shame that they're fucked, and you have a powderkeg.

I believe if Celtic go there and go 2 or 3 goals ahead, it will almost certainly kick off.

Let's hope so. Most of these fucking mutants deserve the shame of national exposure for what they really are.