Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good old Rangers fans, it's either someone elses fault or somehow celtic are involved

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=213376

Does that mean Lord Nimmo Smith is sailing the boat to stinky town aswell.

The only thing I take from this is that Whyte is unfit to run our club. Hardly rocket science is it?

So by that rationale I present to you... If it wasn't for Craig Whyte there would be less Celtic supporters involved in the SFA.

Repugnant smelly bheast loving b*****d, Regan get lieswells love muscle oot yer gub and do YOUR job right. CW screwed us after you took forever to find him not fit and proper ffs what a fu.cking bawbag organisation.

Fold the company and move the team elsewhere, now.

Typical SFA. All other countries FA would do their best to help out their teams but not in Scotland. Here they actively want you to fail
WHYTES NO FIT AND PROPER YOU FKN TELL US THAT NOW SFA YA BUNCH OF TITS,

you HAVE BROUGHT THE GAME INTO DISRUPUTE BY NOT DOIN UR JOB PROPERLY AT THE TAKEOVER STAGE......

fcuk the lot of ye!!!

RANGERS JUST SHUT DOWN AND APPLY TO VAUXHALL CONFERENCE TO GET IN BETTER THAN THESE NUTCASES.

GRETNA PORTSMOUTH ETC ALL GET HELP AFF THIER F.As we get WHYTE IS NO FIT AND PROPER

OH YOU DONT FCUKIN SAY YA BUNCH OF CRETINS

Poor stuff as usual but not surprising.

Take into account how ceptic fc conducted themselves on and off the park in season 2010-11 (countless incidents involving their manager and causing a ref strike) and there was no mention of a possible disrepute charge. Regan and the SFA done nothing. Lawell's influence is being seen clearly here. Rangers should be going to UEFA and explaining there is a serious conflict of interest at the SFA.

They are creditors and surely taken to court O'Regan would lose, yes I know it is in their rules ..........but...............SFA rules or Law of the Land.

f**k them really hope and never felt like this we get to f**k away from them.

Everytime one of these p***ks from the footballing authorities in scotland open there mouths its always what can we do to punish Rangers....The dirty anti-Rangers morons have never once came out and said what can we do which will help resolve the grim situation that could destroy Scottish football forever..........I'm sick to death of those c***s.

:D:lol::D:lol:

Chic says that SPL without the vile blue cheek won't be a major TV attraction

Breaking News, Chic, even with the vile blue cheek it isn't a major TV attraction, even the bigotfest ratings are high end Championship level

Fucking dolt

Fuxake Chick stop going on about the tv money.

Thats whats ruined football.

The very fact that Rangers 2012 FC will get straight back into the SPL proves this.

its all about the tv deal which = its all about money..........if thats the case I think I'd rather support the EPL tv deal.

Chic Young is almost crying on Sportsound. Any argument Jim Spence puts to him, his stock answer is "no no no, but but but" Why the f**k does this fucking awful excuse for a journalist get so much exposure?

Because you listen to him.

nicked from the forum that keeps giving Rangers Media

"I am getting to the stage now where I want to vent my frustration and anger at something - I aint 'Celtic' minded so I cant take it out on the wife (she is harder than me anyway and would hit back) - I wont take it out on the dog - cause a love ma dug!

So happy to vent some anger - at something ...........

....... but what would a we gathering at Ibrox at 7:30 do ? - achieve what? - who will be there listen"

Edited by nijmegen bairn

Doncaster saying, on BBC Sportsound, any NEW owner would have to buy Ibrox, Murray Park & the playing staff!

So, he wants the Administrator to liquidate the club without opening up offers! Seems he wants them to act in the interests of the SPL, not the creditors.

Bon Jovi now comes to mind ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Hopefully Friday will be more "Dancing on your grave", by Mötorhead :)

Ironically Lemmy claims to be an honorary rangers fan. Surely a contradiction in terms :P

I apply the se non e vero e ben trovato to most things I come across on web forums.

And thank you for identifying the players.

Borys

Don't know about that but looking increasingly likely that the Bears will soon be suffering from a general bout of Coistus Interruptus.

Doncaster saying, on BBC Sportsound, any NEW owner would have to buy Ibrox, Murray Park & the playing staff!

So, he wants the Administrator to liquidate the club without opening up offers! Seems he wants them to act in the interests of the SPL, not the creditors.

Did he give any explanation?

Is there any rule that says a club has to own its ground? No.

Is there any rule that says they have to own their training ground? No

Is there any rule that says that clubs can't release players in administration? No.

It'd be tempting to try and read a game plan into this, but it seems to me like he's just making this up as he goes along.

Hopefully Friday will be more "Dancing on your grave", by Mötorhead :)

Ironically Lemmy claims to be an honorary rangers fan. Surely a contradiction in terms :P

Fits with the old gag about ET being a Rangers fan :D