Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Has she also tweeted confirmation about the Pope's religion?" Which you posted in reponse to my "disgusted by D&P's vote. So no your post wasn't a bit of harmless banter, what you implied was very clear.

Only someone with serious problems would come out with something like that, so stick your dated stereotypes where they'll fit. As i said you're more bigoted than OF fan on here.

Tell me this is a whoosh.

No HTG, I don't think it's a whoosh.

I think Bennett is either:

a) unwilling to admit he got it wrong, or

b) thick as shit.

Of course when I say either I mean both. 8)

I might be missing the bleedin' obvious here - but the longer Haudit & Daudit hang around racking up this enormous bill.... who do they think will pay it? If they end up being owed 2 million, 2.5 million, 3 million.... who is liable for it, and what hope in hell do they have of seeing their 3 million!?

....Waits as the bleedin' obvious is pointed out to him.... or not. Tumbleweed moment...

When it gets to £26 million they'll be the biggest creditor (BTC apart), maybe they'll agree to a penny in the pound and waltz off into the sunset with Craigy boy as half owners of Govan 2012 FC.

No HTG, I don't think it's a whoosh.

I think Bennett is either:

a) unwilling to admit he got it wrong, or

b) thick as shit.

Of course when I say either I mean both. 8)

I can confirm you are correct on this assessment.

When it gets to £26 million they'll be the biggest creditor (BTC apart), maybe they'll agree to a penny in the pound and waltz off into the sunset with Craigy boy as half owners of Govan 2012 FC.

Administrators get their money before anyone else. Otherwise, why would they do the work?

Administrators get their money before anyone else. Otherwise, why would they do the work?

Wonder if the players would have taken the massive pay cut if they'ld thought it was to pay Haudit & Daudit rather than save the jobs of the staff.

Haudit & Daudit (I like that!) are Whyte's men. They are just there to get to the end of the season when they will announce a CVA and shaft the creditors which won't include them because they deduct their fee before handing over to the new management team.

Ticketus will get SFA which was the intention from the start. HMRC will put a repayment plan into place and Craig Whyte will walk away with a good profit on his £1 investment with grateful thanks to H & D for their sterling efforts in dragging out this current process.

Maybe they do - but I still don't understand where the 3 million will come from to pay them. Unless Rangers are liquidated, Ibrox and Murray Park sold off, and any player with value sold down South... would that then create a money pot, from which Haudit & Daudit dip in first for their 3 million?

If Rangers are sold to a new consortium - do they need to front up with 3 million for the dynamic duo?

I have already raised the possibility that I am missing something obvious, and I might have a 'eureka moment' coming up.

Maybe they do - but I still don't understand where the 3 million will come from to pay them. Unless Rangers are liquidated, Ibrox and Murray Park sold off, and any player with value sold down South... would that then create a money pot, from which Haudit & Daudit dip in first for their 3 million?

If Rangers are sold to a new consortium - do they need to front up with 3 million for the dynamic duo?

I have already raised the possibility that I am missing something obvious, and I might have a 'eureka moment' coming up.

The way you outlined it is exactly how it happens, afaik.

i think that they take their cash before the pot is divided up, so say £10M is in the pot and their bill is £3M then they take their fee's and the remaining is left for the penny in the pound offer (£7M)

i think that they take their cash before the pot is divided up, so say £10M is in the pot and their bill is £3M then they take their fee's and the remaining is left for the penny in the pound offer (£7M)

If it ends up in liquidation, I can see where money comes from to pay Haudit and Daudit's whopping bill, then everyone else fights for scraps.

If Haudit and Daudit see Rangers sold onto the Blue Knights, or anyone else come to that, then I assume during meetings to thrash out a deal, any new owners need to factor in 3 million for the dynamic administration duo?

Someone has the £3m odd left over from Ticketus, and someone has the £5m odd from the Jelavic deal. Without the tax case Rangers were far from a basket case, they were deliberately steered into admin, and there's a fair chance someone has a fair whack of the £9m odd due HMRC in tax and NI.

Someone has the £3m odd left over from Ticketus, and someone has the £5m odd from the Jelavic deal. Without the tax case Rangers were far from a basket case, they were deliberately steered into admin, and there's a fair chance someone has a fair whack of the £9m odd due HMRC in tax and NI.

That's what happens when you get papped out of Europe by Malmo & Maribor.

Cracking stuff on Radio Scotland.

The fighting-fund people have decided to use some of the millions (ha) that they have raised to honour the debt outstanding to Dunfermline as they are an honourable club.

Dundee United, on the other hand, can ram it as they have effectively persecuted Rangers fans in recent years.

What a bunch of fucking haddies.

Aberdeen were spared a relegation playoff in 2000 due to Falkirk. Dunno if that's really a 'saved from relegation'

Rules were applied as per the start of that season on stadium criteria.

It was a 3-way play-off between Aberdeen, Dunfermline and Falkirk. The criteria was 10,000 stadium at the time but sadly for Falkirk their board didn't do this but kept a strong first team.

At least a few years later the SPL seen some sense and made it 6,000 and also could move to another stadium but everyone was well aware of the stadium criteria in 2000.

Cracking stuff on Radio Scotland.

The fighting-fund people have decided to use some of the millions (ha) that they have raised to honour the debt outstanding to Dunfermline as they are an honourable club.

Dundee United, on the other hand, can ram it as they have effectively persecuted Rangers fans in recent years.

What a bunch of fucking haddies.

just reminded me that are rangers not due in front of the SFA over non payment of cup tie funds soon

Ticketus will get SFA which was the intention from the start. HMRC will put a repayment plan into place

Erm no. If both are on the Creditors' List, then both have to receive the same as everyone else. Then again, 1) Ticketus still hold the cards over Rangers with the season ticket sales and 2) There's no evidence HMRC are going to find an acceptable repayment plan.

Apart from those flaws it's another terrific conspiracy theory.