Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor old Murdo has form. Rowdy member of the Student Conservatives, who was involved in anti Nelson Mandela 'incidents' at University, worked as a solicitor with Gordon and Maria Thompson legal firm in Edinburgh which went belly up with all sorts of funny stuff coming out, then a cosy job with Tods Murray where David McLetchie the Tory leader at Holyrood was partner. All great training to become an MSP. Funny thing most of this is hard to find through Google.

Time to grow up Murdo. What about a real job?

http://www.scotsman....nues-1-1428135#

"Hang Mandela t-shirts"?

Stay classy Murdo.

I read the Wiki - what I wasn't clear on was how they came out of administration? When Bates offer was "accepted" did this pay off HMRC to come out of admin again? Does that mean STV's account is crap? :lol:

After Football League rubber stamped it HMRC dropped their objection.I need paracetomol, with all thsi, goings on.;)

Going by the average post on Rangers media any words uttered by Reagan would have been closely followed by

Sniff Sniif, Mhank alert! Mhank or *****. take your pick really.

True........although there's a fair few within your teams support that would ying their yang on respective forums !

Letter to Duff and Duffer from a Fife Tory MSP.

MSP

Fraser stays locally to me, had no idea he was a Rangers man. Right big house he`s got, I`m away stealing his apples later in the year, that`ll teach him.

Edit: actually having met the twat on several occasions, it has not once crossed my mind he`d have even a passing interest in football. Continually stands against Swinney up here & continually receives fewer & fewer votes, c**t gets in on the list.

Edited by Desert Nomad

Born in Inverness, Uni in Aberdeen and represents Perth & a wee bit of Fife.

Wouldn't have pegged him as being a Rangers fan. Hope he has the stationary and postage costs taken out his taxpayer-funded wage.

Being a Torycunt negates everything else

Fraser stays locally to me, had no idea he was a Rangers man. Right big house he`s got, I`m away stealing his apples later in the year, that`ll teach him.

I'm sure he was greeting to Alex salmon in parliament last month about the holocaust effects of our beloved rangers going under,,,he has also contributed to rangers books in the past as well.

Phone David Goodwillie and tell him that Murdo Fraser's been slagging him off. Now THAT will teach him. :lol:

Phone David Goodwillie and tell him that Murdo Fraser's been slagging him off. Now THAT will teach him. :lol:

Blatant attempt by this nobody to get in the headlines,,,how can any mp argue that keeping one of the bigot brothers going is good for Scotland?

Blatant attempt by this nobody to get in the headlines,,,how can any mp argue that keeping one of the bigot brothers going is good for Scotland?

nail on the head........he should be more concerned about fighting for our unpaid taxation from them.

Wow, did a Celtic fan actually say that? Is the world finally coming it's senses?.... blink.gif

STV reporting that Whyte has done something to protect his interests in the holding company, but I'm too thick to understand it and too lazy to post a link.

Oh all right then

If one group comes out of this whole thing richer, its going to be the Scottish legal community. Its going to run and run and eventually become dry and boring.

Not yet though :lol: