Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they were to franchise anyone it would be the Shire, I suspect. They are currently the weakest of all the SFL clubs in terms of financial clout and future development possibilities.

There's been bumping of gums about Cowden and the involvement of Donald Finlay there is I think encouraging many people to put 2 and 2 together and get 17. After all Finlay and the current board running the club only got involved after the previous board (and owners of Central park) attempted to sell their league place to Spartans. Again, the SFL would have done absolutely nothing if that plan had gone ahead.

So on 1 hand the SFL make it pretty difficult for a team outwith the SFL to join up, your only (small) chance comes when a team folds.

But if you have cash its pretty easy to just buy your way in and overrun a defenceless wee team.

Edited by Gaz FFC

The peepuls faces got redder and redder

Whyte still had a grin like cheddar

The players got dumped

Moonbeams was stumped

and Bain got off thanks to his shredder..........

Edited by jagfox

I,woke up this morning wae a staunner,

then took ma wee dug for a donner,

as i munched ma pan breed,

i thought " Aren't THEY deed,

I cant take this thread for much longer"

It was bad enough what Airdrie did to Clydebank without Rangers doing that to the Blue Brazil. Rangers can't really come out of this without losing some credibility - if they in fact still have any -> they will try though with a certain amount of denial along the way. I can't recall exactly, but when Airdrie United emerged, did they go into Division 3?

Desparate talk I hope, but the SFA has to grow some and tell Rangers how things will be. Who runs Scottish Football after all - 1 club or 1 association.

It was bad enough what Airdrie did to Clydebank without Rangers doing that to the Blue Brazil. Rangers can't really come out of this without losing some credibility - if they in fact still have any -> they will try though with a certain amount of denial along the way. I can't recall exactly, but when Airdrie United emerged, did they go into Division 3?

Desparate talk I hope, but the SFA has to grow some and tell Rangers how things will be. Who runs Scottish Football after all - 1 club or 1 association.

im sure airdrie united began in div 2

Fraser wishart - public enemy 11,151,233.

He'll be branded 'one o' them'. RM will be inturmoil again with yet another threadnof rangers being kicked while their down.

Way I see it, it's like the playground bully finally getting their comeuppance.

1334902451[/url]' post='6156503']

I was only wondering where Airdrie United started because Cowdenbeath are also in the second division and any far fetched Rangers take over at Cowdenbeath might not start in Div 3 then.

cowdenbeath will almost certainly be in the first division next season

Jesus Christ, just pull the plug on this disgusting c**t of a club.

Someone a few pages back predicted that they'll begin liquidation when we reach Page 514. I'm still optimistic this could happen.

Edit -

503 pages in 67 days, averaging at 7.5 pages per day, with 11 pages to go. At that rate will take just under 1.5 days, meaing they'll hopefully begin tomorrow night.

There is all likelyhood though because the whole topic was going at a faster rate at the start, that this figure is skewed, so maybe it will be Monday. Mark it in your diary. :ph34r:

Edited by Spain