Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems to be a lot of "frustrating" going on at Ibrox going by that statement - which is surprising considering the amount of wankers involved. I assume haudit and Daudit are stretching this out so they can become the bggest creditor and then force through a CVA?

Seem to remember when Gretna went into administration there was a Morton fan who posted on here or the Mad sites calld Alibi who was one of the creditors. He seemed more than willing to talk to the media and make the sort of remarks most folk on the forums were making - liquidate the buggers, get it up the SPL and so on. Surely someone on here is, or knows, a creditor and can do likewise? I'm a bit surprised that not one of the numerous creditors has gone to the papers moaning about things - they all seem to be sitting around happily foolishly believing they're going to get their cash.

This is the best administration of a football club ever, it's tearing Rangers fans to pieces, this thread on rangursmeedeea is priceless, you can almost hear the thuds as they come crashing back to earth.

http://forum.rangers...pic=217616& st=0

Has anyone else clocked that twat Frankie who thinks he is God's gift to press releases? I just love how he gives it straight to everyone telling them the true story as revealed by his inside men in the States and Singapore only for the complete opposite to appear in a press release shortly afterwards. Also love that Shane guy who tries to make out he is Bill Miller's right hand man and knows all the ins and outs of the deal. Why do sites like that attract those suffering from delusions and why are there so many who actually believe their delusions?

Seem to remember when Gretna went into administration there was a Morton fan who posted on here or the Mad sites calld Alibi who was one of the creditors.

Was he not one of the design team that created the fabled eco-stadium. It was made of ice cream and floated on a loch of irn bru. He deserved all he got for falling for Mileson's shite.

Seems to be a lot of "frustrating" going on at Ibrox going by that statement - which is surprising considering the amount of wankers involved. I assume haudit and Daudit are stretching this out so they can become the bggest creditor and then force through a CVA?

Seem to remember when Gretna went into administration there was a Morton fan who posted on here or the Mad sites calld Alibi who was one of the creditors. He seemed more than willing to talk to the media and make the sort of remarks most folk on the forums were making - liquidate the buggers, get it up the SPL and so on. Surely someone on here is, or knows, a creditor and can do likewise? I'm a bit surprised that not one of the numerous creditors has gone to the papers moaning about things - they all seem to be sitting around happily foolishly believing they're going to get their cash.

They're all thoroughly overwhelmed at being chosen as worthy of dealing with the almighty Royal Rangers and are worried that they might not be allowed to supply goods to that wonderful company at some point in the future. :lol:

id rather Thistle go bust than let those bigoted scumbagging, cheating bastads share Firhill!!:angry:

I disagree.

i think we should offer to groundshare,making sure that we first of all get their money up front, put Partick Thistle FC into voluntary administration, and then re-emerge as newco, "Jags 1876".

Then we evict them for not having a contract with the new company.

From Duff & Phelps statement this afternoon "If we proceed with an offer that is based on a sale of the business and assets, then we would expect the football club share to be transferred within a matter of weeks, with a preference of prior to the end of the current season."

So prior to the end of the season there may be a Newco Rangers that, at the moment, may or may not be allowed into the the SPL. The SPL are due to vote on 30 April on a series of financial fair play rules that seem to allow one of the old firm transferring its share to be admitted subject to some relatively limited sanctions, ie two consecutive seasons of ten point deductions and a reduction in prize money.

OK folks, time to assume the position. Get ready for a shafting.

They're all thoroughly overwhelmed at being chosen as worthy of dealing with the almighty Royal Rangers and are worried that they might not be allowed to supply goods to that wonderful company at some point in the future. :lol:

Half right - think they're more worried about the reaction of Ra Peepul if they have the audacity to ask for they money they are owed.

I can almost hear Leggo sharpening his capital letters of fury and punctuation marks of indignation as I type.

From Duff & Phelps statement this afternoon "If we proceed with an offer that is based on a sale of the business and assets, then we would expect the football club share to be transferred within a matter of weeks, with a preference of prior to the end of the current season."

So prior to the end of the season there may be a Newco Rangers that, at the moment, may or may not be allowed into the the SPL. The SPL are due to vote on 30 April on a series of financial fair play rules that seem to allow one of the old firm transferring its share to be admitted subject to some relatively limited sanctions, ie two consecutive seasons of ten point deductions and a reduction in prize money.

Things must be getting bad for Duff and Phelps. Apparently Paul Gascoigne was seen going into their offices with a fishing rod and some chicken!

Anyone know what the Queen's thoughts on all of this are????? ph34r.gif

Funny you should ask. I had a pint with her in Lochee on Saturday night. She's really pissed off.

BTW we got thrown out AGAIN after her offering digital pictures of herself and claiming they were legal tender. Tight c**t.

Funny you should ask. I had a pint with her in Lochee on Saturday night. She's really pissed off.

BTW we got thrown out AGAIN after her offering digital pictures of herself and claiming they were legal tender. Tight c**t.

I heard she was loaded.

Could she not stick in a wee cheeky bid?

Or better still, could the Vatican not put in a huge bid that will pay off all the debts and give Ally a warchest?

Surely this is more preferable to the rankgers fans than seeing their beloved club and its history disappear. Or would they just turn their backs on the club on mass(e)? lol

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Here wait a minute... thats just the type of broad brushing crap, that p*sses me off. Just because I support Celtic, you have already branded me as a Republican, IRA sympathiser and Catholic.

As a former member of HM Armed Forces, I have no love of any Republican organisation, neither am I Catholic.

Just the type of hypocrisy, spouted by self righteous supporters of Non OF teams, that believe they have the moral high ground and can carte blanche brand every Celtic and Rangers supporter as bigots or worse!

Utter BS and hypocrisy of the highest order! How very f*ckin dare you!

So what exactly did you do when your own fans booed the Remembrance Sunday silences?

Looks like it's time to slide back beneath your rock with the rest of them.

I heard she was loaded.

Could she not stick in a wee cheeky bid?

Or better still, could the Vatican not put in a huge bid that will pay off all the debts and give Ally a warchest?

Surely this is more preferable to the rankgers fans than seeing their beloved club and its history disappear. Or would they just turn their backs on the club on mass(e)? lol

She's a miserable b*****d. I hadn't had any tea but when I asked for a packet of crisps when it was her round she blanked me.

Also no chance the Vatican will bid. I was in a couple of weeks ago repainting the ceiling of the Sistine chapel and they wouldn't even go for Jade White. Just do Magnolia the cheap c**t said in a heavy German accent.

COURT 10

Before MR JUSTICE ARNOLD

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

APPLICATIONS

F.S.A v Plateau Development & Land Ltd & anr

Same v Same

Paradigm Consultancy S.A. & anr

Salha v Qin

Rangers FC v Collyer Bristow

Bollocks, actually posted before making any kind of point whatsoever, or even asking the question in mind: is this regards the cash sitting 'somewhere' in Collyer Bristow's account?

Edited by pollymac

1335203059[/url]' post='6167558']

Not sure but i would think that any Newco coming in mid-season couldnt just take over the points of the 'Oldco'? For what its worth i'm almost hoping that we get relegated as i can buy a season ticket without putting money into the SPL.