Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Didn`t think the SFA would have the balls to do anything as severe, magnificent.

I had the exact opposite reaction. They'll get nothing from Whyte - and as he says, this will have absolutely zero impact on his life - and probably not much from Rangers either. Meanwhile the newco transfer... how is that even possible? A newco with no players? Does he really think the SPL/SFL will do anything but elect a newco to take Rangers' vacated spot (regardless of what level it's at)? And the SFA are going to insist that this newco begins the season with no registered players?

Sorry but I reckon this is an illusory punishment. I don't think they'll receive any money, I don't think Whyte gives a fig either way, and above all I really don't think that Rangers will have anything but a full squad come late July.

I just said 'if it...finances'

nae-wit

Nope you said they were not punished for financial duping..Here it is....

''Can't remember Motherwell or Dundee lying through their teeth to the SFA.

What you fail to understand is that the SFA haven't fined Rangers a single penny for financial mismanagement - it's all regarding your club aping the rules.''

Another RM classic:

After the game, with the result irrelevant.

Never walk out on the players during a game. Walk out on them after the game.

Those players deserve our support, we must stick together and not punish them for the SFA (Stupid Fucking Arseholes) decisions.

Do it after so at least we can get behind the team.

Just remember:

We Don't Do Walking Away.

My emphasis :lol:

It is to do with the non payment of Tax and NI contributions according to Duff and Phelps.

I am quite sure the punishment will be vastly reduced on appeal BUT that is not the point here. This will make Rangers less appealing as an investment to any consortium. Like the SPL rule changes mid season it has been deliberately timed to inflict as much damage as possible on the club. Hopeful;ly this will unite the Rangers support as never before because never before has their support been needed more.

I don't consider myself a radical by any stretch of the imagination but this is too much. I will wait and see what those at the club have to say but i think the time has come when we need strong leadership. No right thinking person can honestly say the punishment fits the crime here.

in hindsight maybe Rangers should have made sure they continued with that direct debit to the SFA ? biggrin.gif

Nope you said they were not punished for financial duping..Here it is....

''Can't remember Motherwell or Dundee lying through their teeth to the SFA.

What you fail to understand is that the SFA haven't fined Rangers a single penny for financial mismanagement - it's all regarding your club aping the rules.''

I never said that in the post you quoted and call me a tit in, fud chops, where you were clearly having issues understanding the logical 'if' clause I had used.

mea culpa.

Edited by pollymac

I had the exact opposite reaction. They'll get nothing from Whyte - and as he says, this will have absolutely zero impact on his life - and probably not much from Rangers either. Meanwhile the newco transfer... how is that even possible? A newco with no players? Does he really think the SPL/SFL will do anything but elect a newco to take Rangers' vacated spot (regardless of what level it's at)? And the SFA are going to insist that this newco begins the season with no registered players?

Sorry but I reckon this is an illusory punishment. I don't think they'll receive any money, I don't think Whyte gives a fig either way, and above all I really don't think that Rangers will have anything but a full squad come late July.

You are monumentally missing the point. Have you seen RM? :blink:

NURSE!

Nurse f**k all. I am knackered after a heavy weekend and was just going to bed when this story broke...I know i am crabbit b*****d when tired. Wait till you see the ranting in the morning and with that i am away for a lie down