Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's obvious Rangers would be allowed to come back into the SPL. Doncaster won't say it but it's a total stitch up.

Disagree. The only thing that's obvious is that no-one knows anything for certain. Not inside Ibrox, inside Hampden, inside other club boardrooms, inside Chick's head, on on the pages of this forum.

Doncaster's got one idea in his head, "Got to get a decent TV deal sorted for my CV so I can get away from this godforsaken armpit of a country".

Given that, don't see what other answers he could have given to Traynor's questions..

dunno if i was mis-hearing things but it sounds as though we have been royally fucked and they are bending over backwards to get the rangers in one form or another.

jim traynor is a self righteous p***k. why on earth put this knob on the radio, YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE FOOTBALL FANS IN SCOTLAND.

bend over and take fat sallys strap-on you wankand make sure you clean off any of chicks bum nuggets!!!!

f**k it, me may as well assume the position, doncaster said so.........

looks as though the only jelly that is going to be consumed is of the KY variety.

Could you imagine asking that muppet the time of day?

"I cannot tell you what the time is, because the situation on my watch is changing by the second, and until it needs rewinding we'll have to await developments to see whether we have a stable situation in which the time can be ascertained."

laugh.gif that made me chuckle!

dunno if i was mis-hearing things but it sounds as though we have been royally fucked and they are bending over backwards to get the rangers in one form or another.

jim traynor is a self righteous p***k. why on earth put this knob on the radio, YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE FOOTBALL FANS IN SCOTLAND.

bend over and take fat sallys strap-on you wankand make sure you clean off any of chicks bum nuggets!!!!

looks as though the only jelly that is going to be consumed is of the KY variety.

At the risk of repeating myself... Neil Doncaster is the man who stood on the steps of Hampden and told the nation that a ten team SPL was the ONLY game in town. He was adamant.

Last time I looked, we didn't go to a ten team SPL, and we didn't die a horrible death.

Stay calm people. Keep our eyes and ears open... If the chunts actually do something concrete that facilitates Rangers dick up our rear ends, then the small backlash that smug-chops saw to his 'ten team' shit will seem like nothing compared to what condoning massive cheating by a club who have now resorted to threats and sanctions against other clubs would see unleashed.

Edited by pozbaird

Could you imagine asking that muppet the time of day?

"I cannot tell you what the time is, because the situation on my watch is changing by the second, and until it needs rewinding we'll have to await developments to see whether we have a stable situation in which the time can be ascertained."

Bluebottle:

What time is it Eccles?

Eccles:

Err, just a minute. I've got it written down on a piece of paper. A nice man wrote the time down for me this morning.

Bluebottle:

Ooooh, then why do you carry it around with you Eccles?

Eccles:

Welll, um, if a anybody asks me the time, I can show it to dem.

Bluebottle:

Wait a minute Eccles, my good man.

Eccles:

What is it fellow?

Bluebottle:

It's writted on this bit of paper, what is eight o'clock, is writted.

Eccles:

I know that my good fellow. That's right, um, when I asked the fella to write it down, it was eight o'clock.

Bluebottle:

Well then. Supposing when somebody asks you the time, it isn't eight o'clock?

Eccles:

Well den, I don't show it to 'em.

Bluebottle:

Ooohhh.

Eccles:

[smacks lips] yeah.

Bluebottle:

Well how do you know when it's eight o'clock?

Eccles:

I've got it written down on a piece of paper.

Bluebottle:

Ohh, I wish I could afford a piece of paper with the time written on.

Eccles:

Oohhhh.

Bluebottle:

'Ere Eccles?

Eccles:

Yah.

Bluebottle:

Let me hold that piece of paper to my ear would you? 'Ere. This piece of paper ain't goin'

Eccles:

What? I've been sold a forgery.

Bluebottle:

No wonder it stopped at eight o'clock.

Eccles:

Oh dear.

Bluebottle:

You should get one of them tings my Grandad's got.

Eccles:

Oooohhh.

Bluebottle:

His firm give it to him when he retired.

Eccles:

Oooohhh.

Bluebottle:

It's one of dem tings what it is that wakes you up at eight o'clock, boils the kettil, and pours a cuppa tea.

Eccles:

Ohhh yeah. What's it called? Um.

Bluebottle:

My Grandma.

Eccles:

Ohh. Ohh, wait a minute. How does she know when it's eight o'clock?

Bluebottle:

She's got it written down on a piece of paper.

Classic Goons :lol:

It's obvious Rangers would be allowed to come back into the SPL. Doncaster won't say it but it's a total stitch up.

Unless.............double contracts are proven :) , then even the SFA couldn't save 'em.

Bottom line (excuse the pun), is that Rangers are going to be finished by the big tax case if all the other tax cases don't finish them off first. Too much money owed to too many people who couldn't give a toss about their "institution" status - or have you all forgotten about Ticketus and HMRC already? Lord knows Donkeymaster and the Succulent Lamb journalists want everyone to!

It's like connecting a corpse up to the mains and trying to kid themselves on that because it's jigging around that means it still lives. Newcorpse or Oldcorpse, it's still a corpse.

Doncaster may be is a p***k, but let's not overlook an important point he made. Namely that clubs in newco guise have been (re)admitted to English leagues and that until recently it was seen as 'acceptable' for clubs to shed their debt in this way with minimal punishment. Also that under the present rules Rangers could be (re)admitted as a newco at the discretion of the SPL Board - that discretion including, obviosly, discretionary penalties.

More than ever I see a key issue being the question of whether EBT benefits will be interpreted as dual contracts. If so punishment from the appropriate regulatory body must be sufficiently Dragonian as to deny Rangers re-admission to the SPL.

I met Doncaster last year when he was touring the country talking to fans reps about the 10 team proposal. My understanding was that he was meant to have an open discussion and take on board the views and input of the fans.

Instead he laid out his proposals and asked for our thoughts. Instead of having a reasoned discussion he got amazingly defensive and refused to contemplate anything other than his own ideas. I was appalled by his attitude then and am utterly disgusted by it now.

All the non old firm supporters need to take a stand against Doncaster and get him a P45 as soon as possible.

This "Save Rangers at all costs" then change the rules approach is as disgusting as the majority of the old firm supporters.

A couple of months ago there was talk of a march on Hampden but a bunch of bigots did that on Saturday so we would need to come up with something different to show our disgust at the whole situation.

Unless.............double contracts are proven :) , then even the SFA couldn't save 'em.

Tony McKelvie makes a good point on that subject

Regarding the media briefings that Neil Doncaster is undertaking: He has visibility of the draft report on Invalid Registration of players

until recently it was seen as 'acceptable' for clubs to shed their debt in this way with minimal punishment.

Seen by who? I see few examples of clubs getting through a CVA process without considerable resentment: Motherwell, Livingston, Dundee, Livingston, Dundee...

Airdrie's attempt to gain election to the SFL was blocked. Dundee were given a penalty for tax non-payment last season that was specifically designed to relegate them.

Ultimately, the fans will be the judge of whether Doncaster's snivelling apologism is acceptable or not. Never mind petitioning against Rangers getting in, fans should be writing e-mails to chairmen, requesting the removal of that clown, and Topping with him.

Edited by vikingTON

I'm beginning to think that a Newco will get the share transfer agreed with a 50 pt penalty for this season. Added to the 10 pts already deducted that would mean an ordinary demotion to Div 1. Could the SFL then punish them again under their rules, and either demote them to Div 3 or kick them out altogether?

Edited by welshbairn

Doncaster may be is a p***k, but let's not overlook an important point he made. Namely that clubs in newco guise have been (re)admitted to English leagues and that until recently it was seen as 'acceptable' for clubs to shed their debt in this way with minimal punishment. Also that under the present rules Rangers could be (re)admitted as a newco at the discretion of the SPL Board - that discretion including, obviosly, discretionary penalties.

In that case, they should be doing as I suggested earlier - ie: closing the door on any existing or future facility that permits newcos to swan back in.

I'm heartily sick of this. I have no faith, whatsoever, in the suits that administer our clubs.

Edited by Drooper