Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By the way, when this is all over I think we should have a P&B "Rangers Administration" Awards Ceremony for posters who have contributed most, provided the most usefull analysis, or posted the most amusing memes etc.

I reckon we should have a party. :guinness

Aye, that's a beauty of a thread, especially on page 3 or 4 when they start challenging each other to square gos in Larkhall. RM v FF, it's getting really messy now. :lol:

:Dcivil war link oh its getting bitter, or should that be better????

I don't get the Blue Knights and their posturing as wannabe saviours of Rangers. Kennedy is worth about £250 million and Douglas Park £80 million. Not sure what wealth Ian Hart, Paul Murray and Scott Murdoch have (or to be honest what they do).

Wouldn't have been hard for them to have matched the bid which Miller had accepted if they had wanted to.

Murray (Sir David), like him or loathe him, during his time at Ibrox poured a large amount of his (well BOS's) money into the place. When it came to share issues that, unlike those across the city, were poorly supported by regular fans he ended up buying most of the shares himself. It strikes me that the Blue Knights are just like those regular fans happy to buy a ticket, happy to bask in the glory but not willing to actually invest in their club.

I firmly believe they've never had any interest in buying the club as is. It's all been a game designed to make them favorites to be in control of AFC Rangers 2012 or whatever.

This

:Dcivil war link oh its getting bitter, or should that be better????

Plus this

I firmly believe they've never had any interest in buying the club as is. It's all been a game designed to make them favorites to be in control of AFC Rangers 2012 or whatever.

= chaos when the two new teams emerge. Someone posted about this yesterday and it's really starting to seem clear that it's heading for a great big face off between the FF supported TBK and the RM supported unknown. Could be a really good laugh for years to come.

I agree, I've been saying this for a long time now. To save Rangers would take so much money that it's just completely unrealistic. Even Miller's £11m needed to be more than quadrupled to stand a chance. TBK only want to be the last ones standing, with the orcs won over so that they're in poll position for what could be the very lucrative move of starting Govan Rangers from scratch.

By the way, when this is all over I think we should have a P&B "Rangers Administration" Awards Ceremony for posters who have contributed most, provided the most usefull analysis, or posted the most amusing memes etc.

When this is all over you will all be too busy in the 'RANGERS CHEATING b*****dS' thread where you will be consoling each other after Rangers have walked away from all this through a CVA. Telling each other how you are never ever ever going to set foot in another Scottish Football ground. Arguing about who has the worst Chairman...How Scottish football is fucked etc etc etc.

Now that is a thread i dream about at night ;)

This

Plus this

= chaos when the two new teams emerge. Someone posted about this yesterday and it's really starting to seem clear that it's heading for a great big face off between the FF supported TBK and the RM supported unknown. Could be a really good laugh for years to come.

Can someone tell me about the political landscape in the rangers support. Is this just a new split within them or has there always been this kind of factionalism?

Anybody else thinking of going up to see St Johnstone tommorrow as a neutral??

When this is all over you will all be too busy in the 'RANGERS CHEATING b*****dS' thread where you will be consoling each other after Rangers have walked away from all this through a CVA. Telling each other how you are never ever ever going to set foot in another Scottish Football ground. Arguing about who has the worst Chairman...How Scottish football is fucked etc etc etc.

thats probably how it will turn out.

This

Plus this

Yep, it's been discussed before, but it would be fantastic if they failed to even orchestrate one single entity to represent them, and instead had a number of factions all fighting to be the new Rangers. It would delightfully diminish their support, and hopefully cripple them forever. We can but hope. :ph34r:

chaos when the two new teams emerge. Someone posted about this yesterday and it's really starting to seem clear that it's heading for a great big face off between the FF supported TBK and the RM supported unknown. Could be a really good laugh for years to come.

I was half-joking at the time, but, having given it some thought, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

I'll gleefully run a mile from both. f**k knows what I'm going to do with my Saturday/Sunday afternoons given that outcome.

I agree, I've been saying this for a long time now. To save Rangers would take so much money that it's just completely unrealistic. Even Miller's £11m needed to be more than quadrupled to stand a chance. TBK only want to be the last ones standing, with the orcs won over so that they're in poll position for what could be the very lucrative move of starting Govan Rangers from scratch.

£44 million? Thats more than they owe.

I will be consoled however that HMRC will have decided they no longer need anyones tax anymore though and will be living the high life...

Away with your fantasy pish. You're hours from death. I'll let you fill in the blanks from the following phrase:____ ____ __

deal+with+it_a038fd_3150942.gif

Can someone tell me about the political landscape in the rangers support. Is this just a new split within them or has there always been this kind of factionalism?

As I'm relatively new to RM & FF, I'm afraid I can't provide any in depth analysis of this. If anyone dares to post the name of the other in a thread though (unless it's to say "don't you just hate those bears over on X") then all hell breaks loose. I don't really understand the politics of it except that Dingwall of FF is apparently a fame hungry censor and in it for his own gain and a place on the board, making the likelihood of him orchestrating some sort of new club all the higher. What the politics of RM are though, except for being anti-FF, I'm really not sure.

£44 million? Thats more than they owe.

I thought the last count was around £58m?

Edit: Plus you've got to keep in mind, some of that money has to go to paying of CW, paying D&P's fees etc. Hence why their £5.5m essentially became £0 for the creditors.

Edited by Spain

My god are they no dead yet. This is becoming tiresome VTs space raiders will be out of date by the time they get round to his bid.

I've been re-assured by the local corner shop that Space Raiders never go out of date. You just wipe the dust off the packaging and put it back in the '10p or less' bin, alongside the new Rangers home kit.

I've been re-assured by the local corner shop that Space Raiders never go out of date. You just wipe the dust off the packaging and put it back in the '10p or less' bin, alongside Rangers.

There. Sorted.

Edit: Plus you've got to keep in mind, some of that money has to go to paying of CW, paying D&P's fees etc. Hence why their £5.5m essentially became £0 for the creditors.

And all this figures are now three months out of date as well are they not? The debt must be higher by now.

Mark Dingwall owns Follow Follow and bans posters who are critical of the fat twat. TBH there are quite a few really decent posters on there if you take the time to look through the utter drivel posted by most. A couple of the better Rangers posters from here post regularly on there.

I am afraid Rangers Media seems to be the home of the Union Bears/ Blue Order...Daft wee boys playing at being all grown up but failing miserably. The bigotry is pretty rife on both but far worse on RM.

Mark Dingwall got right behind Craig Whyte and was still championing his cause long after it was clear he had 'Duped' everybody...He then got right behind TBKs and still is even though it is absolutely clear that they simply do not have the financial clout to get the CVA through!! Only last week he promised to answer ANY question on the bid..When asked directly about the finances he went back to this Quantum bollocks...JUST TELL US WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM YA FAT TIT!!!

With Follow Follow so openly backing TBKs RM decided to back ANYBODY but them and have back Ng and Millers bids. Their problem is the sectarian element and i would say they are a halfway house between the more moderate FF(don't laugh) and the Uber Loyalist Vanguardbears

£134 million including contingent liabilities of £90odd million was in the admins statement.