Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doctor Dingus is here to help in these troubled times: http://psychcentral....loss-and-grief/

Please stop bouncing between step 2 and 3 and move onto step 5, it's the natural progression.

I love that link. If I might use it to illustrate the Blue Mind ( the number of steps they take depends upon the IQ, i.e. many will stop on step 2.

The 5 steps of Mourning

1. Denial and isolation. - It wisnae us. A big boy did it and ran away. Naebody likes us, we don't care.

2. Anger - They Fe**an Ba$7ards are all out to get us

3. Bargaining - If only we hadnae wanted tae win at any cost, if only we had asked Minty where the money was coming from, if only he hadnae sellt tae

Whyte, if only we'd paid our taxes.

4. Depression - Whit am ah gonnae dae oan a Seterday noo? Will ah huv tae go shoppin wae the missus? Ah'm too young tae take up boolin'.

They Fe**an Ba$7ards are gonnae win the league every year.

5. Acceptance - Anybody know where PollokJuniors play?

Presumably Green will be quite happy about this, let off the hook for paying for a single player for a whole year? That surely means he can (try) to extend the current crop of contracts and then punt them on without getting it tight for not signing anyone?

Surely this plays right into his hands?

I see there are still no Rangers fannies on this thread since the announcement was made. Long may it last. :lol:

I'm sure some character known as bennet (or is it bunnet) came on to issue a blood-curdlingly terrifying threat of disruption to the cup final on Saturday :o

Presumably Green will be quite happy about this, let off the hook for paying for a single player for a whole year? That surely means he can (try) to extend the current crop of contracts and then punt them on without getting it tight for not signing anyone?

Surely this plays right into his hands?

Depends entirely on what his motivation truly is, also the motivation of his well dodgy looking anonymous foreigners wealthy foreign families and individuals.

Green has been making noises about being here for the long-haul, seeing Rangers pay their way, live within their means, and return to their rightful place in Scottish and European football. Plus of course, to follow the lead of clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid and Manchester City - and genuinely expand the 'brand' into un-tapped overseas markets. I believe him. I think this is absolutely what he's about - so a transfer embargo sets his grand plan back a bit. Poor chap.

Edited by pozbaird

I see there are still no Rangers fannies on this thread since the announcement was made. Long may it last. :lol:

Still too many green bigots trying to be friends of the diddies though.

Just noticed Green's comments in the Herald;

Charles Green: "Our group went into the purchase of the club with this sanction in place but we hoped the decision would at least be commuted. We fully support the club as it considers an appeal."

Why is a 'supporter' of the club attending the appeal hearing ? It seems that he doesn't even need to have taken over the club to be allowed to represent the club ?

Curiouser and curiouser.

Anybody know where PollokJuniors play?

They'll barely know who actually plays in the Third Division, never mind the juniors.

They'll probably end up driving around looking for a place called St Mirren. "It's nae on the maps but they say it's just a few miles fae Ibrox".

800_tibet_man_fire_china_india1_ap_120326.jpg

Sandy Jardine has lead protests this afternoon

more to come...

An excellent pic for debating the role and morals of the professional photographer on another thread on another day.

Just noticed Green's comments in the Herald;

Charles Green: "Our group went into the purchase of the club with this sanction in place but we hoped the decision would at least be commuted. We fully support the club as it considers an appeal."

Why is a 'supporter' of the club attending the appeal hearing ? It seems that he doesn't even need to have taken over the club to be allowed to represent the club ?

Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm unsure that he attended the hearing. Recall it was mis-reported.

They'll barely know who actually plays in the Third Division, never mind the juniors.

They'll probably end up driving around looking for a place called St Mirren. "It's nae on the maps but they say it's just a few miles fae Ibrox".

thats if they realise its not called saint murn first

I take it all the Rangers out of contract players will be looking for similar (or greater) contracts this time around with nice juicy signing on fees (as is the norm)

Looks like they will all be looking elsewhere as it would be improper to deny creditors their proper share of the pot. Likewise any newco will need more than a small cash injection (after buying assets of the oldco) to be able to afford this.

Just putting this story in perspective. I'm following it from China, so I checked the BBC news application this morning.

It wasn't even one of the top UK sports stories, so I checked Scottish news. It wasn't a top story.

I know the BBC is shite, but this story is JUST NOT NEWS.

Global brand my arse.