Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

your clubs chairman made a big show of the sporting integrity aspect because you were about to be relegated and could only gain from the situation, and no he wont follow through either because due to relegation and the vote postponement your club is no longer involved in any SPL business.

Glad you've cleared that up for me - except it's utter tripe. Sad to think that you've a) just made up why Yorkston said what he did and b) you actually believe it. After all, John Yorkston's position on the Old Firm has been pretty consistent, saying in 2002 in relation to the SPL TV debacle that "The Future's not Green and White, and it certainly isn't Orange".

i have a good idea how lawell will vote but he will live or die by that decision c'est la vie.

As long as you're comfortable with the position of your board being one and the same as the other chairmen you malign i.e. we can't survive without Rangers. I think you're trying to put a smokescreen up, and the very thought of Lawell supporting the survival of your hated, cheating sore of a rival actually appalls you. But only you know the answer to that - and it doesn't worry me either way.

as for being on notice, i'll crack the jokes, your chairmen don't have the collective balls to do anything to significantly change things, they even threatened to resign but bottled it so until that point i suggest you lobby your chairman and do something about your inferiority complex.;)

Still waiting for the punchline - or should that be the 'there's no show like punch'-line (honestly, your manager is a complete berk)? And actually, you're talking more tripe here - the ten teams actually did resign until the OF agreed to change the voting rights. So, Sir Laughalot, is that enough collective balls for you, or would you like to talk some more?

nelson_muntz_ha_ha.jpg

Rats already leaving the lifeboat!:

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23868604/

FFS, if ever there was a blatant admisssion of their asset stripping intentions, then this is it.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, but did this guy just say that he was walking away (oh yes, that one again) on the basis that he wouldn't be able to make any money from players sold? He would have achieved this by loaning the club money, ergo they would immediately be in debt yet again, in order to buy players who would later be sold with the 'investor(s)' getting a cut of the proceeds - hence leaving the club in debt and also losing out on essential revenue.

Now there's a surprise

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile over on RM:

You Gotta Be Kiddin' Me!

This, erm, article, is concluded with the following sentence....

The ‘crimes’ of Rangers are nothing new. We’re not the first to find ourselves in administration at the hands of a HMRC petition for tax debt, nor will we be the last. Our punishment however, is cruel, and couldn’t contrast greater to that of the last SPL side to go into administration with huge tax debt, and a playing squad decimated by redundancies. Rather than fine & punish Gretna further however, the SPL paid salaries for them.

Now, I've highlighted one section merely in order to summarise how out there this entire fairy tale is, but read in full, it constitutes one of the most finely crafted pieces of denialism since the slabberings of Harry Elmer Barnes.

Edited by Drooper

Hasn't it all gone quiet, though? IMHO, I think the SFA and SPl are just letting financial nature take its course. In due time, the money at Ibrox will run out, Captain Green and the Mysterons will head back to the Lonely Planet, RFC will simple implode quietly and disappear up its own ar$ehole with barely a fizz, and the SFAPL can sit back and say "nothing to do with us." That way, the Orcs have no-one to vent their anger on and they'll be left stomping up and down Broomloan Road and Paisley Road West fighting with each other, like the Big-endians and Little-endians in Gulliver's Travels, over which retro team shirt will make most on Antiques Roadshow in 50 year time.

Meanwhile over on RM:

You Gotta Be Kiddin' Me!

This, erm, article, is concluded with the following sentence....

The ‘crimes’ of Rangers are nothing new. We’re not the first to find ourselves in administration at the hands of a HMRC petition for tax debt, nor will we be the last. Our punishment however, is cruel, and couldn’t contrast greater to that of the last SPL side to go into administration with huge tax debt, and a playing squad decimated by redundancies. Rather than fine & punish Gretna further however, the SPL paid salaries for them.

Now, I've highlighted one section merely in order to summarise how out there this entire fairy tale is, but read in full, it constitutes one of the most finely crafted pieces of denialism since the slabberings of Harry Elmer Barnes.

well its not ALL bad , but yeah its a pretty emotional trip

Surprised it's not a midday kick-off. How seshed are some Gers fans going to be by the time it comes on? Hope the pub screens work ok. :rolleyes:

(Bloody iPad - wanted seabed instead of seshed and Gershwin instead of Gers.)

Don't we all.

IF Rangers go back into the SPL it will be with no sanctions...ANY Sanctions and it is farewell Cruel World and of to SFL 3 for The Rangers.

Where is the sporting integrity in clubs wanting Rangers for the money they generate but making sure they don't compete on an equal footing?

The diddies on here can bleat on about renewing season tickets etc but it makes very little difference...The diddy support has fallen to such a level they have absolutely no power at all...50,000 at Hampden...where are they every other Saturday...100,000 to see the team celebrating a Cup win.. Where are they every other Saturday.

Falkirk,St Mirren and Kilmarnock supporters make up the most on this thread...Combined average support of around 10,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sky will be shitting themself incase they piss you lot off. :lol:

Time to wake up Diddies...Nobody out there gives a f**k what you think..Not The SFA..Not the SPL and not even your own Chairman. OK maybe Republican Apologist Thommo might have a passing interest but that is about it.

This has probably been mentioned already, however I missed quite a lot of pages and I've just read this. Rangers stayed at a hotel...before their match with CELTIC less than a month ago. These c***s must die.

According to the Sun this morning Rankers are going to offer David Healy a new one year contract on the same wages he got last season....TEN THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK!!!!! You couldnt make that up. I reckon that figure would cover our entire squad for a week!!! I hope creditors and club chairmen are noting all these gems coming out of Ipox. Honestly, you couldnt make it up. A club potentially over £100,000,000 in debt offering a past it, nonentity, like Healy 10 grand a week, shows exactly why the book should be thrown at them!

It's time to go back to the three foreigner rule, that way every club will be forced to plough as much as they possibly can into developing the kids, after a while it might become the norm that they can control a ball and then pass it to a team mate rather than hoof it away.

That rule was done away with on the basis that it was illegal. There is no going back to it.

Excuse me? My club's chairman has very much implied he will be voting for sporting integrity above suckling at the blistered teet of Rangers. Whether he follows through on that is debateable, but that is the stall he has set out.

I would be more concerned about the vote of your own club's chairman should it come to pass, and how it will most certainly expose the symbiotic relationship of your two cursed teams. If Rangers die, Celtic should be very much on notice that their domineering behaviour will not be tolerated now that they have nobody with whom to stand shoulder to shoulder in their cartel of protectionism. They will still enjoy revenues relative to their larger support, but over time they would most definitely be drawn back into the pack - and we'll see how full Darkhead will be then.

A very noble stance. Unfortunately, your chairman no longer has a vote. I would like to think Roy McGregor would take the same position - we can't miss what we never had - but sadly there's nothing certain about that.

And indeed, edited to add, given the inevitable complicity of Celtic in the punishment (or lack thereof) administered to Rangers, Celtic fans really ought to be looking at their own board rather than pointing fingers at others.

Edited by Savage Henry

Hasn't it all gone quiet, though? IMHO, I think the SFA and SPl are just letting financial nature take its course. In due time, the money at Ibrox will run out, Captain Green and the Mysterons will head back to the Lonely Planet, RFC will simple implode quietly and disappear up its own ar$ehole with barely a fizz, and the SFAPL can sit back and say "nothing to do with us." That way, the Orcs have no-one to vent their anger on and they'll be left stomping up and down Broomloan Road and Paisley Road West fighting with each other, like the Big-endians and Little-endians in Gulliver's Travels, over which retro team shirt will make most on Antiques Roadshow in 50 year time.

Agree with your assessment.

Doncaster's silly pronouncements just don't make sense. It smacks of the SPL trying to hide in the bushes allowing someone else to do the dirty deed. There will be informal exchange of information between the SFA and SPL, so the SPL clubs will have a good idea of what is coming.

Of course we want clubs and authorities to do the right thing, but when you are the named individual doing it, I would imagine it makes you think twice. sad.gif Upsetting the Rangers faithful is not to be treated lightly. Look at the Kilwinning 2, the evil aimed at Miller, never mind the odd brick through a window or a stabbing here and there.

Over shadowing all of this is the BBC programme to come. Bit like General Custer and the battle of Little Big Horn. (or is it the battle of the Little Big House). Locked inside with nowhere to go, surrounded by indians with arrows being popped off, even from the diddy indians. But we are all now waiting for the tribe who douse their arrows in petrol before they fire them. This will be led by the BBC. Then I would hope the SFA, HMRC and with any luck the police would dive in behind them. That way no one person or organisation can be fingered.

At this point most of Custer's signed players will rush out the back door.

I can see the next month being a fun filled and exciting time. biggrin.gif

Meanwhile as the Little Big House is surrounded and attacked, the succulent lamb tribe will be hiding in the hills, watching, trying their best to make sense of it all. They will however emerge a few months later as writers on military strategy and how they won the Battle of Little Big House.

This has probably been mentioned already, however I missed quite a lot of pages and I've just read this. Rangers stayed at a hotel...before their match with CELTIC less than a month ago.

Ahh did you miss the bit where they sayed at Dunblane Hydro before the St Johnstone game or the 2 sets of teams including a John Brown/Scott Nisbet etc vets squad sent to Hong Kong for 7's or 5-a-side tournie ? :lol:

Over shadowing all of this is the BBC programme to come. Bit like General Custer and the battle of Little Big Horn. (or is it the battle of the Little Big House). Locked inside with nowhere to go, surrounded by indians with arrows being popped off, even from the diddy indians. But we are all now waiting for the tribe who douse their arrows in petrol before they fire them. This will be led by the BBC. Then I would hope the SFA, HMRC and with any luck the police would dive in behind them. That way no one person or organisation can be fingered.

Surely the indians are inside the Little Big House? After all, they are the wee arra people.

Ahh did you miss the bit where they sayed at Dunblane Hydro before the St Johnstone game or the 2 sets of teams including a John Brown/Scott Nisbet etc vets squad sent to Hong Kong for 7's or 5-a-side tournie ? :lol:

Did they not also have an o/n stay when playing in Edinburgh (Hearts match IIRC)?