Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have a thistle sticker on my car, does that count? lol

I used to work with a guy that had every room in his house painted the exact shade of blue rangers wear. EVERY ROOM!!! All carpets were either blue or red. He had framed jerseys, and a framed Andy Goram gloves. His missus was incredibly hot, but even she couldnt make a rankers top look good.

Having a Thistle sticker on your car is fine.

If you took a similar approach to the kind of people I'm talking about and painted the entire car red and yellow, with a "PT86 MTJ" licence plate, PeeTee bobblehead on the dash, Firhill-shaped air-freshener and drive around blaring T.H.I.S.T.L.E by Big Welshy constantly then I would have an issue, however.

I feel sure that was written by one of Pie and Bovril's brave men working behind enemy lines.. cool.gif

I have an account at that website. I henceforth offer my services as an undercover agent. Payment terms yet to be decide (no EBTs accepted, though). Please advise soonest of first mission.

the daly documentary/docutainment programme.

a lot of tabloid like nonsense. the presenter said "lets get to the bottom of how rangers are in this mess" then took up 20 mins ging on about the offshore payments which have nothing to do with the present administration situation.ad may yet be legal anyway

very little was said about the report he sfa looked at that gave details about the lead up to the sale where everyone knew but did nothin to notify authorities or fans.

Sorry Sir, are you lost? Let me help you. This way: My link

I have a thistle sticker on my car, does that count? lol

I used to work with a guy that had every room in his house painted the exact shade of blue rangers wear. EVERY ROOM!!! All carpets were either blue or red. He had framed jerseys, and a framed Andy Goram gloves. His missus was incredibly hot, but even she couldnt make a rankers top look good.

Framing 2 pairs of gloves is a bit excessive.

personally if Rangers get liquidated which is looking a nailed on certainty, they should be banned from forming a newco and the rangers supporters should be sent to edinburgh castle to be beheaded for treason to the crown for failing to pay the queen's taxes

Their death should be by crucifixtion.;)

Having a Thistle sticker on your car is fine.

If you took a similar approach to the kind of people I'm talking about and painted the entire car red and yellow, with a "PT86 MTJ" licence plate, PeeTee bobblehead on the dash, Firhill-shaped air-freshener and drive around blaring T.H.I.S.T.L.E by Big Welshy constantly then I would have an issue, however.

There used to be an embarrassment of a human being that would drive around Dundee in a small car (can't recall the make/model) with what appeared to be a full home-made Union Jack paint job. Truly unsettling.

Ok, after I nearly keeled over with laughter at this i suddenly realised how apt that would be.

The meaning of an orange lily.................

The orange lily symbolizes something dark and sinister. And is meant to be given as a gift to someone you hate, despise or dislike.

biggrin.gif

Trust a Jags fan to know the "meaning" of flowers :lol:

But nothing new was really revealed...an hour of showing us all what we already knew.

You claim the can is to be emptied..that was what last nights show was supposed to be doing...as i said..Was that really it?

You sound desperate. Did you really think that last night's one hour BBC documentary would be choc-full of startling and shocking new revelations that were so explosive that Murray and Whyte would be arrested this morning, the SFA would immediately throw the book at Rangers, Platini would jump on the first flight to Glasgow, and HMRC would be telling Haudit & Daudit to do one?

Others have already said something similar, and I've had it said to me by people who's opinion on these things I trust - the BBC will be sitting on a ton of other stuff that will be passed onto the relevant authorities, and what they DID broadcast, will have had to be watertight before the BBC lawyers would let it go to air.

The BBC aren't the judge and jury - they simply presented some evidence. They tarted some of it up with cringeworthy presentation techniques though, but still - it's one domino...once it hits the next domino...you know how it goes.

After Cockwomble was shown-up for not pressing-on with the investigation:

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

BBC Scotland has learned the #SPL has set a deadline for #Rangers administrators to provide info they need on possible dual contracts

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

No date given for deadline, but I'm told next couple of weeks could be crucial. If #Rangers don't comply, sanctions could follow

Exactly what sanctions could they impose during the close season? A fine??? What would be the point in that.

I have paid money into the fund like thousands of others..I bought a Red and Black scarf..Bought the Wee Flags etc but i stopped after they seriously considered using some of the money to turn a piece of waste land near the ground into a nice wee garden and they were going to plant Orange Lillies.. :rolleyes:

I would just grass it. :o

Exactly what sanctions could they impose during the close season? A fine??? What would be the point in that.

It gets worse:

The Scottish Premier League has set a deadline for Rangers to hand over key documents relating to an investigation into possible dual contracts.

A request was made by the SPL in March and BBC Scotland has learned they are still awaiting information from the club's administrator Duff & Phelps.

If the club fail to comply, it is understood the league will look to impose some form of sanction.

The investigation concerns Rangers' use of employee benefits trusts.

The EBTs are the subject of a long-running HM Revenue and Customs tax tribunal, which could result in a £75m bill for Rangers.

A BBC documentary, 'Rangers - Who Sold the Jerseys' - revealed that over 70 players and coaches benefited from the scheme.

Meanwhile, Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan says his organisation has no plans to step in to investigate possible dual contracts at Rangers, insisting he will leave it to the SPL.

The SFA will act as the appeal body should one be needed after the SPL investigation.

"I haven't see the programme but out position hasn't changed," said Regan

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18192435

Everybody get the tins of whitewash at the ready :(

Edited by Claymores