Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are a complete and utter muppet...wish to f**k you supported some other team...what an embarrassment having a tit like you as a supporter. mad.gif

how does saying that they reduced their wages for a few months - which is the truth - make me any less of a motherwell fan?

See I wondered about this. That statement from the SFA leaves me wondering why or how a statement about corporate governance within football could be applied to Rangers in current circumstances.

First, if Green doesn't officially own them yet and it's Whyte who agreed to sell him the shares, and D&P selling him the club - because they replaced the board effectively, (is that right?) since the SFA new article of association comes into effect from today, who takes the hit for not doing the proper checks when Green does his usual? Whyte? D&P? All very confusing to me.

Given that Whyte basically ignores anything anyone says especially the SFA and D&P will be leaving to count their money, who can they apply this to?

If Green does officially own the club already, then it's definitely is a case of horse stable bolted. Wouldn't D&P have to announce Green as the official owner today to avoid a further breach if he keeps up his reputation and does and Minty Whyte on them?

Or am I making a simple issue complicated??huh.gif Or just being a fud?

Nothing wrong with fuds, i quite like them.;)

how does saying that they reduced their wages for a few months - which is the truth - make me any less of a motherwell fan?

In exchange for offering them a potential 75% of their transfer fees.

Be better if some folk (still at the soon to be ex, club) reduced their EBT loans, then Lizzy wouldnt to have to take a cut on her Jambo level of earnings (£9 an hour I think ;) )

How has Green progressed with taking Rangers' name into Asia and other developing markets?

Turning that back on Scotland it would similar to me finding a football top of a Malaysian club that synonymous with racism, bigotry, cheating and corruption and is hated across the entire country.

£45? Oh yes please!

Wouldn't it be great if, like Cardiff, they made them ditch the blue jerseys because it's unlucky.

not biting :lol:

you are a total fucking spacker.

Being an adult I had to look that word up as I didn't understand it but then it definitely sums you up to a tee <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">From Urban Dictionary - SPACKER - Like Gaylord and Divvy, one of the most offensive words a 7 year old schoolboy knows. biggrin.gif

CHARLES GREEN, who is leading a consortium purchasing Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement tonight.

He said: "I had a very constructive meeting with the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund today and we discussed a wide range of issues.

"We are united in recognising that a successful outcome to the CVA proposal is extremely important for the club, our fans and many businesses who have dealings with Rangers. Approval of the CVA would give everyone a huge boost of confidence.

"I provided the fans with further details of my consortium's vision for the future of Rangers. Understandably, supporters are wary given the recent past at Ibrox but I will continue to have dialogue with the fans and inform them every step of the way.

"We will be taking Rangers forward to better days and one idea I put forward today is my plan to rename Murray Park.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets.

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

"We hope that in trying to achieve this there is general recognition this has become a difficult and complex issue for everyone."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a belter! :lol:

Get the Cvnts to pay up 700 quid so they can decide the new name of Minty Park.

I'm surprised he didn't give them a third choice of Green Green.

Money will be pouring into Ibrox tomorrow! :lol:

How about Hector Park?

About a 1000 pages ago someone suggested the Inland Revenue Arena :lol: , provisionaly, of course.....

Edited by wunfellaff

The shareholders meeting has got nothing to do with a proposal on liquidation,more speculative nonsense from this forum. At 10 am on the 14th June at Ibrox there is a creditors meeting as regards the CVA proposal. At 1pm there is a shareholders meeting to cast a vote on the CVA from club members. However as The Rangers Group hold 85% of the shareholding and is voting in favour of the CVA there is really no reason for other shareholders to vote although they have to be given the opportunity by law. The CVA is the only business on the agenda being discussed at this meeting of shareholders.

After the 10:00 meeting there will be no point having a shareholders meeting about the CVA as it'll be oot the windae