Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's not really though. It might be better if the quotes were along the lines of......"We're in the shit here, lets just see what happens and if we are allowed to sign players we'll take what we can get. Sorry to have caused all this bother."

If someone from Rangers came out and said this it could be the biggest positive PR exercise imaginable.

We are sorry.

3 words. How fucking hard can it be.................

If someone from Rangers came out and said this it could be the biggest positive PR exercise imaginable.

We are sorry.

3 words. How fucking hard can it be.................

Its a feckin impossibility from anyone or anything to do with Rankers Football Club.....It was all Whytey's (the owner) fault, nothing to do with us......Doh!!!!

Oh well you should have said earlier. Youtube footage no less :rolleyes: ...Govan Police thought it important enough to press charges against those involved and had the CCTV footage which showed the incident clearly

The police investigated as a result of a complaint received after that video was posted on Youtube. The video was removed during their investigations. Their investigation found nothing to prosecute. The footage is now back on Youtube.

You can't rewrite history. I'm sure rangers fans would go back and change the outcome of SDM's accident if you could.

I'm sure there's plenty of things in and around Ibrox that could be dismantled, stripped and sold.

There's also all those offices, what about the rental portfolio, what about renting the ground out, there's also a gym I believe etc.

They've undervalued it totally, I'd give them £1 million for it, bet I could make that back from it in a couple of days.

Of course Ibrox could be developed. Keep the playing surface as a multi purpose 'leisure facility' for the residents.

Look at the money going into other parts of Govan. http://www.johnflanagan-govan.org.uk/campaigns/regeneration-in-govan/

Give me Ibrox for £1, and I will keep the facade, build yuppie flats, work with the Council, the Regeneration people and Housing Associations to make that whole area an attractive area to live.

Just now that whole area is blighted, mainly by the presence of Rangers FC. Who would let their weans out when Rangers had a home game sad.gif

Buy at £1, sell for £20million in a couple of years just with the plan and permissions. biggrin.gif

Yeah. I never knew. Why would I?

Is David Cameron a Catholic? Is Alex Salmond? Again I have no idea at all.

Knowing about The Kennedys religion isn't bigotry, it's about American history. Civil rights, action against organised crime etc.

Hmmmm, no. I was thinking more from the size of the development and the average price houses within Govan added to the cost of the land compared to development costs.

You don't have to be a genius property developer to see potential there.

Oh yes, Ibroke would be such a prize as free-land in Govan is at such a premium and there's such a demand for luxury apartments from the upwardly-mobile community and incoming wannabees.

1339238626[/url]' post='6316518']

Hmmmm, no. I was thinking more from the size of the development and the average price houses within Govan added to the cost of the land compared to development costs.

You don't have to be a genius property developer to see potential there.

Hence the reason the developers are queuing up to buy ibrox. Flats at the highbury development were sold for millions as they are in one of the most affluent areas, in the most expensive city on the planet. Govan's a rundown shithole in Glasgow

Arsenal made over £150m from the development of Highbury into flats. The listed main stand at Ibrox does not prevent conversion of use.

A property developer would surely be able to turn a profit of at least £50m (even in Govan) from such a project.

The training facilities of Murray Park could remain as such for the SFA as a Scottish centre of excellence with a cut-price of £5m say.

Liquidating all the assets must add up to towards £100m, compared to the pitiful CVA offer on the table - its a no brainer to me!

Yep, quite right. As you say a no brainer. But you aren't trying to play at being an 'entrepeneur'.

Yeah. They shot him because he was a Catholic, right?!!

I had no idea he was a Catholic. Is this widely-held information or just between the OF fans?

:blink: Really?

. Widely-held doesn't cover it. Even recently when Obama was voted in as the first President of mixed race, there was a lot of coverage on the Kennedys.

Arsenal made over £150m from the development of Highbury into flats. The listed main stand at Ibrox does not prevent conversion of use.

A property developer would surely be able to turn a profit of at least £50m (even in Govan) from such a project.

The training facilities of Murray Park could remain as such for the SFA as a Scottish centre of excellence with a cut-price of £5m say.

Liquidating all the assets must add up to towards £100m, compared to the pitiful CVA offer on the table - its a no brainer to me!

The land around highbury was in an area that was desirable, but a good idea, even for a massive property scheme for those who wish to have a part of rangers to keep for ever, could earn as you say £50m.

even if liquidating raises even just £25m it is far more than what green has offered and will also pay back more p in the £ to the creditors.

even without the sale of ibrox to make property, are Glasgow rugby not looking for a new home, im sure they could use a ground as are they not leaving firhill

Hence the reason the developers are queuing up to buy ibrox. Flats at the highbury development were sold for millions as they are in one of the most affluent areas, in the most expensive city on the planet. Govan's a rundown shithole in Glasgow

It is a rundown shithole BECAUSE Rangers are there. mad.gif

You can't rewrite history. I'm sure rangers fans would go back and change the outcome of SDM's accident if you could.

Aye, to 'fatal' ;)