Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think we have been failing in our duty to report the current RM mood in respect of recent developments....

I don't want in the SPL next season, tell them to f**k off. Start from the bottom, and see when we eventually do work our way up, tell them to f**k off again and stay in the first division. Watch the country die, watch St Johnstone, Hearts, Dundee Utd, struggle to pay their players, fall and slowly die. I'll fucken love it.

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but there is no rule in the SFL in regards TV deals and the club can actually aquire their own...correct?

*sniggers*

Hmmmm, all east coast clubs. Obviously a Chico alias.

I see that Duff and Phelps are saying now they will proceed with the sale of Ranegrs for £5.5m to Green's SEVCO company.

I don't know much about the wheelings and deelings of business, but surely now they have to bascically asccept the the most money for each component of the club ensuring the creditors get the best price back.

And if that means each player is sold seperately, and each brock of ibrox is sold seperately so be it.

So how can they say that they will just sell the entire show for £5.5m ??

Surely they get no transfer money for players now, as they are essentially made redundant in liquidation, and can just walk away?

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

not hurting one bit.... :)

post-37648-7923_thumb.jpeg

Surely they get no transfer money for players now, as they are essentially made redundant in liquidation, and can just walk away?

Player registrations go to the SFA, hence no asset value in the liquidation column of the CVA doc.

Other assets cannot be undersold though. And players can be sold between now and 'then' (or could have been sold - no club would want to pay out cash now surely??)

This is a bit like saying all Germans should be ashamed of being German.

Not really, German people don't choose to be German.

welcome to borough briggs ;)

I've been mate and I wouldn't even let them in there lol, except maybe to sit on the wall nearest the leisure centre with the glass cemented in the top, the city slickers would pump them anyway :)

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

I think you are right in every sense. It's time though, for your medication.

Another of the "no ones really sure". Under TUPE their employment contracts transfer over, if the players want them to. However, what happens to their registrations with the SFA is unknown.

At a guess, if the SFA approve the transfer of membership then the players will follow and Green can then sell them. If the SFA refuse the transfer then the players registrations stay with the oldco and revert back to the SFA when it is liquidated. Where that leaves the players if they have an employment contract with the newco, who knows!

Guess it is.

"A liquidation provides the best opportunity to protect taxpayers, by allowing the potential investigation and pursuit of possible claims against those responsible for the company’s financial affairs in recent years. A CVA would restrict the scope of such action. Moreover the liquidation route does not prejudice the proposed sale of the club. This sale can take place either through a CVA or a liquidation.

So the sale is not being undermined, it simply takes a different route. Liquidation will enable a sale of the football assets to be made to a new company, thereby ensuring that football will continue at Ibrox. It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a CVA. Rangers can make a fresh start."