Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The issue wasn't about a transfer embargo's legality or not. It was about the panel's ability to impose a transfer embargo or not. The two are different.

I do agree that Rangers tugged a thread. I also agree that we'll be bitten in the arse - probably. However, I do uphold their right to take the SFA to judicial appeal and amazed that you think otherwise.

Because that crassly self-harming "victory" is all you stupid orcs have left to nurse your pathetic egos with - "We beat the SFA!", at the very time they were bending the rules to let you away with it - a transfer embargo on a club without a cent to its name was like putting a celibacy clause in the contract of a harem eunach.

But oh no, no one's allowed to tell "Ra Peepel" what to do. So in a mullish display of "we'll show them who runs the show", they took it to court, thus ensuring FIFA's intervention especially after the SFA decision was overturned.

It will cost them perhaps their place in Scottish football in the end, but they'll be able to kid themselves on for a few months it still makes them Billy Big Baws... until the months go by, and seeing Scottish club football and the rest of the world continuing happily without them, and perhaps they'll start to finally feel like the immature arseholes they truly are.

Nah, who am I kidding. Some fannyspangles never learn, and the spangliest fannies on the planet are those supporting Rangers.

To above posters about a few hundred pages - just lots of hilarity and more pontificating, some SERIOUSLY funny posts then the occasional Gers fan trying invalid points. Personally, I'm sad Jim White is on holiday as seeing him greetin on SSN would be hilarious - seeing down n oot Andy Goram just about made up for it.

Ask nursey - 'she' seems to have the finger on the pulse!

1339619280[/url]' post='6332822']

oh its investigate.. You should maybe get spelling lessons

You should get grammar lessons. There should be a capital letter at the start of a sentence and a full stop at the end. Like this -

My name is Teebear and I'm a fudaholic.

I manage a care home.. so cant.. But what I have posted is straight up.. Have asked my other half to go to the sun.. because Alistair Murning put an embargo on Rangers.. Last info was he owed PAYE 190000 x

TBH I'd be surprised if you could manage to go to the toilet by yourself.

This thread has gained about 70-90 pages or so since I last looked in. Anyone care to summarise the important bits, or is it mostly just laughing?

Incidentally, I think in the spirit of the dearly departed, we should refer to HMRC from now on as Her Majesties Loyal Revenue & Customs.

Summary......Rangers are Fucked

I dinnae ken how its spelt......nor did a ken there wis a proddy version..........but after all those years I can still recite the Apostles creed.

Fecking hell mun, it was the ' House of Stuart'........

Grew up in a wee town yet when going to the secondary school you knew which primary someone had gone to by their name....

Stuart - tarrier

Stewart - currant

How dare Jim Traynor accuse those fans who want to see Rangers taken down a peg are two of dispaying "mock outrage"?

I don't support an SPL team and even I feel outraged. Obviously, apart from beating us a couple of times in Cup matches, they have never done us any direct harm. Indeed, we gained from the home games being televised.

BUT this has nothing to do with what they have done to my team. It has to do with what they have done to my sport. Football is and always has been my favourite sport, and I have felt pride (when Scotland beat France home and away, when my lowly team have beaten the likes of St Mirren or Motherwell in cup ties), disbelief (Levein's tactics against the Czech Republic, some of Dick Campbell's signings), sadness (Forfar being relegated, Scotland's inability to get through group stages or latterly even to qualify) but I have never felt the level of "outrage" that I feel now towards certain people within the sport.

I'm angry with Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute - for their arrogance, lack of humility and dignity, for their inability to accept the reason why supporters of clubs across the country hate them. They (and to a slightly lesser extent) Celtic have slowly bled the game of any semblance of competitiveness, fair play and equality of opportunity over the last 30 years. Rangers have operated outwith their means to "cheat" the rest of Scottish football out of ever having a chance of competing with them on an even playing field. I am not talking about my club here by the way. Despite the achievements of my team in the 80s, we are never likely to grace the SPL unless it is extended to 18 teams, and even then we'd occasionally flit around the bottom for a season or two before being relegated. I am talking about clubs like Dundee, Airdrie, Partick, Falkirk etc who have been forced to bankrupt themselves by playing by the rules while Rangers signed players on dual contracts or "stole" the cream of Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen etc and left them sitting around on the bench, destroying the career of some players and certainly harming my beloved Scotland team as promising players didn't get the opportunity to develop their game.

I am angry with gloryhunting Rangers fans - not those born or brought up in Ibrox like my brother in law or my best friend (I feel sorry for them). But the ignornat bigots who post on RM, the WATP brigade, the great unwashed who use their affiliation to a football team as a "justifiable" reason for looking down on the rest of us.

I am angry with the game's administartors for not getting their finger out and doing something about it. The SFA showed some teeth with their sanctions; it is now time for the SPL and the SFL to do the same and refuse Rangers entry to either of their leagues. In an ideal world, the SPL would fold and come back under the auspices of the SFL, but...

I am angry with the so-called journalists who have kept Rangers fans spirits up with stories of signing Black, Gatusso, Petrov while the club are not even in a postion to outbid us for a third-rate SPL player. I am angry that so-called reporters have actually become repeaters, only printing stuff that has been fed to them by Old Firm PR people. Traynor's job is to find out the truth and expose it to the nation, not just feed from the scraps sent to him by Ibrox and Celtic Park. The same goes for Keevins, Young, Guidi, etc. The only radio reporter I trust is Jim Spence.

I am angry with Green for further bringing the game into disrepute, for trying to blame everyone else because he was incapable of doing any homework or research on the plight of Rangers or on HMRC's likelihood of accepting a CVA. His incoherent, ill-informed rants are cringeworthy, and I can't believe that any businessman worth his salt would believe a word that anyone from Duff and Phelps has told him.

As I said, I don't even support an SPL club. I can't imagine the outrage some of you are feeling, but I'm sure none of it falls under the heading of "MOCK outrage".

thumbup2.gif Magnificent post. Out of greenies for the day, so I owe you one.....

Anyone at Brockville wouldn't have seen Stainrod score against Saints from the kick-off as it was at McD.

yip I was about to post this aswell, straight after saints scored a penalty.

There was plenty of dodgy songs sung at brockville during this time, scottish cup game I remember v a certain diddy team across the water not long after norrie passed away.

Not really, it just shows that your and the majorities views on freedom are different.

Your view is that Celtic fans in the main are as bad as them, you are a 10000000000000000 times wrong yet I guarantee you won't change opinion as you are a bigot ;), thats the way it is.

Your (subject to legality) clause is pish, sounding like bennett.

Again, Scotlands 'freedom' has not been threatened in centuries, yet you maintain people died for it...wowsers. 2nd WW at a push, maybe, the rest died fighting for a foreign power. Wiki 'Gallowglass', that is the way Scots have been, mercenaries.

Yet did you stay and better our country? No, you fecked off and are sniping over the border. Rich comparison, yeah?

You must be sick and/or thick in the head to have typed the parts in bold dry.gif