Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Get bent. This is nothing more than corporate fraud from men who are rich, and intend to pay as little as possible.

On behalf of all the creditors, and decent folk in general, I truly hope Zombie Rangers tears itself to pieces

before FIFA and the SFA pour petrol over the remains and set them on fire.

enjoy your trip.

Sorry did Alex Thomson not see this one coming? The RTC bogger? Phil 3 names? The disgraced lawyer? What none of your much vaunted boggers?

Ahh well. You know now so not to worry ;)

A question for any of the financial gurus on here. My reading of the situation between H+D and Chuckie was that there existed a binding, exclusive contract to sell the assets to Green for 5.5m.

If H+D / Green now try and sell assets to Vulture Consortium, should BDO not step in to stop the sale and then carry out the asset sale themselves as liquidators ?

The article in the Herald that I linked to had both as a possibility

Would it really surprise you if H&D and Green claim they cant get out of the legally binding sale, even though they desperately want to, and then Green sells to Team Cardigan for an extra £500k?

SSN just now seems ol smithy has missed the bus with his bid to save the buns

;)

I have started and deleted this post about 10 times. Most of you cannot even begin to imagine what the last few months have been like and regardless of whatever team you support or what you have written about myself or my team i genuinely hope not a single one of you ever has to endure it. If you do i hope that in your hour of need i act with humility and understanding after this experience. I only wish more of our supporters had learned something from this whole experience but i fear many will not forgive certain clubs and the supporters of those clubs who have taken so much pleasure in our demise. Maybe posting on here has helped me see both sides and have a better understanding of the situation.

I am struggling to keep my feet on the ground. For Rangers supporters this is everything we have been waiting for...OK we have been made to wait a little longer than we would have hoped for but now we have real Rangers men with experience of the footballing side heading up a consortium of other real Rangers men with the financial clout to get us through this time. People have been wondering why Jim McColl has not stepped forward before now but maybe today we have the answer.

Please Mr Green. I know i have abused you before but please now step aside..take your money and leave. There is absolutely no going back from this.

I might add that i haven't changed my opinion on SFL 3. It is the only fitting punishment and a hard hitting precedence has to be set but with these people behind us The Rangers will be in safe hands.

I am actually so happy i could greet but the kids are here and the slagging i would get is just not worth it.

If you have an ounce of humanity left in you i hope you all want this to go ahead..If this falls through it could tip me over the edge...Of Erskine Bridge!!!

*sniggers*

I actually cringed reading that.

"The Herald understands that phase one of the Smith-led plan would be to achieve stability and then establish which league Rangers will be playing in. The club would then be rebuilt from scratch.

That would be followed by the injection of future revenue down the line, most probably in the form of an open to all share issue in the newco.."

So, still these guys are NOT going to use their own money. A fan share issue....good luck with that, been tried before, no?

s.

If you have an ounce of humanity left in you i hope you all want this to go ahead..If this falls through it could tip me over the edge...Of Erskine Bridge!!!

I can see the police lining up a row of bodies below the bridge to identify......

PC Plod,,,,,,,,,,,, ''after No8,Minty''

Its what happens after all good partys :)

I have started and deleted this post about 10 times. Most of you cannot even begin to imagine what the last few months have been like and regardless of whatever team you support or what you have written about myself or my team i genuinely hope not a single one of you ever has to endure it. If you do i hope that in your hour of need i act with humility and understanding after this experience. I only wish more of our supporters had learned something from this whole experience but i fear many will not forgive certain clubs and the supporters of those clubs who have taken so much pleasure in our demise. Maybe posting on here has helped me see both sides and have a better understanding of the situation.

I am struggling to keep my feet on the ground. For Rangers supporters this is everything we have been waiting for...OK we have been made to wait a little longer than we would have hoped for but now we have real Rangers men with experience of the footballing side heading up a consortium of other real Rangers men with the financial clout to get us through this time. People have been wondering why Jim McColl has not stepped forward before now but maybe today we have the answer.

Please Mr Green. I know i have abused you before but please now step aside..take your money and leave. There is absolutely no going back from this.

I might add that i haven't changed my opinion on SFL 3. It is the only fitting punishment and a hard hitting precedence has to be set but with these people behind us The Rangers will be in safe hands.

I am actually so happy i could greet but the kids are here and the slagging i would get is just not worth it.

Hahaha your hope was shortlived dobothy. :lol:

I can't wait for the movie of this story :lol:

In all seriousness, when all the dust has settled on this story and all the spin-off issues have got resolved, someone will write a proper serious book about the whole affair. It's going to be some read. It's been a epic saga already.

The RTC bogger?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page__view__findpost__p__6335655

Just to keep you in the loop. Whether he's been sitting on (what he thinks is) something just waiting or whether the opportunity has fallen into his lap I don't know. But he's posed some interesting questions

Oh, oh, i'm getting awfy excited about this, if RFC (IL, reincorporated 13/6/12) is sold to Team Cardigan, does that mean they'll be a new Newco? That way the history dies twice? No..........oh, well worth a punt, bugger.

Edited by Happy Buddie

Sorry did Alex Thomson not see this one coming? The RTC bogger? Phil 3 names? The disgraced lawyer? What none of your much vaunted boggers?

Ahh well. You know now so not to worry ;)

Chucky saw it coming, the club is his and it's going to burn.

JKF? JFK ya' daftie. :)

Seeing as how I was in Dallas a fortnight ago - here's two of my pics, taken at Deeley Plaza and the old Texas Schoolbook Depository building. Some place. Eerie, spooky, moving. The 6th floor museum is wonderful....

post-11339-0-41436600-1339680311_thumb.j

post-11339-0-97888700-1339680343_thumb.j

Yip, spookily accurate......Oswald is nowhere to be seen..... (credit to Bill Hicks)

ETA: Beaten to it by Whiterosekillie, doh!! Serves me right for doing some work and playing catchup, this thread take ages to follow if you take even a few hours away!!

Edited by chrismcarab

This thread is called Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's not called Granny Danger's Look At Me, I Only Want To Talk About What I Can Handle Thread - Granny's Approved Chat Only.

I want these b*****ds to die as much as the next person, as long as it's not No.8. I have, however, followed Scottish football long enough to see both sides of the OF continually get away with murder from the SFA and other regulatory authorities so I feel I am entitled to be a tad cynical about anything they are involved in until it is 100% certain, especially when we are talking about wiping one of them off the face of the map.

Some people have got things right. Some people have got things wrong. Some people are living in cloud cuckoo land and in their rush to see Rangers die fail to read things properly or see the real situation. However, I don't jump in screaming and abusing them because I don't agree with them. I'll perhaps put in my own, counter opinion which is normal in discussion, online or otherwise.

As the thread has progressed you have changed from offering some excellent humour and good viewpoints into the self appointed, shouter down of anything daring to not fit in with your perception of acceptable. It's been noticeable it's followed the praise you've rightly got for a lot of your humour. Perhaps that's just coincidence though.

I shall continue to contribute my viewpoints in an All chat here thread and if you don't like them then that's your problem. Continue with your toys out of the pram, playing to the crowd posts. However, what would be preferable would be you realising that we, as well as others, both want exactly the same thing although we differ on our perceptions of the route being taken to get there. You make it hard to believe we are actually on the same side.

If Rangers are finally removed from Scottish football then I shall be going out on one of the biggest celebratory piss ups South Manchester has ever seen. Until then, because I want it to happen so much, I shall remain with my feet on the ground until it is totally confirmed.

Exactly. Thank you.

:lol::lol::lol:

I've not posted a 'look at me' post on this whole thread that compares to this. As I said in reply to HJ, you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

I don't know why Rangers fans are happy. This Smith led bid is great news for all of us diddy fans. It means a few things as far as I can see:

1. The fighting over the corpse will hopefully delay any Newco application, possibly until it's too late.

2. Any improved bid should see money heading towards creditors.

3. Any failure by D&P to sell the assets to the highest bidder will see legal challenges towards them, which could put the assets into limbo, therefore preventing any Newco from competing.

We all expected a battle for the scraps, this is merely the beginning.

As per SSN....Chasbo has just poured cold water on Watties bid. "We have now purchased the club" says Chasbo...... TALK ABOUT A ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!1

In other words "£6 million? £10 million and we'll talk". Green has no emotional attachment to the club and the minute he can make what he deems to be an acceptable profit on it, he'll be off.