Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just been posted on weareperth - someone who renewed their season ticket today asked about our current season ticket sales. He was told that only 10 (TEN) renewals had been received to this point. Now, the pricing was just announced last week, and I believe the forms were just sent out earlier in the week, but I'd expect a much larger number than that, even at this early stage.

Very clear message to our board - I hope the other clubs show similar awful figures.

Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, St Mirren (up 15%) are all apparently up. Think there's been a suggestion that Dundee Utd are a bit down? Not sure about Aberdeen. Haven't seen anything regarding others.

Just been posted on weareperth - someone who renewed their season ticket today asked about our current season ticket sales. He was told that only 10 (TEN) renewals had been received to this point. Now, the pricing was just announced last week, and I believe the forms were just sent out earlier in the week, but I'd expect a much larger number than that, even at this early stage.

Very clear message to our board - I hope the other clubs show similar awful figures.

Seriously? F8cking hell, the chairmen must be bricking it. Of course, this was alluded to by Sir Jim of Spence on Newsnicht - said ST renewal figures were dire at many clubs.

Seems like everyone who does not support rangers wants to:

Punish rangers

Then punish rangers again

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

Lost your way?

Punish rangers

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

GAQVt.gif

Punish rangers

Baws. You know nothing.

1339714495[/url]' post='6337681']

Punish rangers for admin

Then punish rangers again for EBTs

Then punish rangers again for non-payment of PAYE

Then punish rangers again for newco

Then punish rangers again for tainted titles

Then punish rangers again for going to court

Lots of punishments for lots of transgressions. Other fans feel free to add to the list.

This is a total farce with Walter Mitty putting in a bid with minutes to go.

Now the fans have been encouraged not to buy season tickets with Greens consortium.This would then make the newco hemorrhage money from the word go and Green will be forced to sell the newco to Walter's consortium and may even stand to lose money by fans boycotting home games.

So now there is a probably fan power based war on the go now to get rangers minded people at the helm by boycotting home games.This will appeal to the bigots completely.

So how long before Green is forced to sell the newco now :lol:.

The rangers saga just keeps giving and the rankers newco will have the worst team and worst start to a season ever if this keeps up with new developments.

Punish rangers

Spoken like a true bigoted fuckwit. Well done.

The punishments haven't even started. 8)

Went away to watch Question Time, came back, and the thread's grown 12 pages which is about 300 posts. Seriously, I cannae be ars*d. This saga is beginning to fatigue me now :(.

Me, too. Having read every post from the start, I'm now so far behind I'm not sure what page I need to start on in order to catch up, away back in the early 1700s I think, I don't know what has happened today, but there appear to be about 100 odd new pages since I last looked (at about aprroximately 10 last night). blink.gif

What the f**k was the ever changing panel all about? And they took away the eye candy 1st.

Anyone notice the creepy stare Archie was giving her when she spoke? Think he wanted to tell her to get back in her kitchen.

Anyway, thought the Rangers blogger came across as a Dick.

The way he kept saying we've been punished enough was foot through the Tele stuff.

Kelly was a complete Dick. The way some people state it like a fact that sky will run and Scottish football will be fucked without Rangers is desperate stuff.

Tom English came across as reasoned and worth listening too.

He got shot down for suggesting sky would want to show Rangers in the SFL unfairly IMO, he hadn't finished with his point before getting jumped on.

All in all it was an interesting watch.

Punish rangers

Sorry, it's been a long day and this has to be said.........

You're an idiotic, unthinking tw@t.

I only got mine today, so its clearly royal mail playing silly buggers.

Punish rangers

Who are these Rangers you speak of stranger? We know not of Rangers - only of Newco!

Rangers do not exist.

That is all.

Punish rangers

What punishment has Rangers actually had?

"They need someone who's coherent, who offers some contrition and who makes it perfectly clear he can distinguish between fact and fantasy." - Archie Mac on STV tonight.

Sounds like a job for Craig Whyte. rolleyes.gif (Apart from the contrition bit.)