Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

there'd be minor poetic justice in that considering the way they killed off Clydebank.

We actually didn't kill them off,they got their name back.Which might not have been possible if the club wasn't bought out.

We never cheated anyone,only tried to meet the criteria set by the spl,and that cost us big time.So buying over Clydebank was unfortunate for them,but if they hadn't been bought by Jim Ballantyne then that would have probably meant the name wouldn't even exist at all today.The fact Rangers have cheated for 2 decades,and now find they are without a league is going to be a hard pill to swallow if they do come after us,or Cowdenbeath...or any other club for that fact.

Moreover, I don't think people have really grasped the seriousness and implications of this SPL vote. If Newco are allowed back in as if nothing happened then every phuking team with a huge debt will follow in their tracks and liquidate safe in the knowledge that it's perfectly alright to cheat, not pay your taxes, get phuk all punishment and be granted easy access back in to the SPL. You can bet your bottom Pound Sterling that Johnson will want to follow Newco's masterplan step by step. I mean think of all the money he could get away with not paying?! Fud.

this ^^^

Also what would happen if Rangers (or Celtic) were relegated because they finished bottom of the league. Would they find a way to keep them in? I think the answer has to be yes if they allow a Newco into the league.

The way I'm seeing how this is expected to pan out (by Green) is that the responsibilities lie as follows:

Oldco Rangers - Bad Debt.

Illegally Run EBT's.

Dual Contracts.

Deliberately Unpaid Taxes.

Took the SFA to a Civil Court.

Newco Rangers - Assets Transferred for £5.5m (Ibrox, Murray Park & Players).

League Membership & Share.

Retain Oldco Rangers History & Titles.

Debt Free.

Not Responsible/Accountable for Oldco Misdemeanours.

Expect to be voted back into the SPL.

Surely to f**k even in our backward, parochial little Country this utter hypocrisy can't be allowed ? mad.gif

(The) Rangers at all cost ? is Scottish football a price worth paying ?

Accoring to the insolvency dude on Newsnicht, they're the RBS of football and too big to fail. Other teams may try the same wheeze but only Rangers are important enough to pull it off.

Accoring to the insolvency dude on Newsnicht, they're the RBS of football and too big to fail. Other teams may try the same wheeze but only Rangers are important enough to pull it off.

Important bigots

Somebody should remind him RBS did fail.

P&B naturally attracts the younger and more interested/'motivated', IMO.

Thanks for your reply Hibee. (and others)

Especially since I'm a kick in the arse off being 60.

I love this site.

I'm about the same age as you. Before you start listening to HJ work out how long a drive it is from Deux Sevres to the Dignitas clinc in Switzerland; will you need an overnight case?

The way I'm seeing how this is expected to pan out (by Green) is that the responsibilities lie as follows:

Illegally Run EBT's.

Dual Contracts.

Debt Free.

Surely to f**k even in our backward, parochial little Country this utter hypocrisy can't be allowed ? mad.gif

Forgot to add that both are a cancer in our country that has to be eradicated asap ;)

I've heard that shite so often recently that I actually fear for World football if (The) Rangers 2012 FC aren't voted straight back into the SPL. ! rolleyes.gif

Illegally Run EBT's.

Dual Contracts.

Debt Free.

Could you really expect Green to want it any other way?

He's not here to benefit anybody but himself.

Been without the internet for a week and you've no idea how frustrating it is having to rely on the media for news on this. Caught the STV/BBC specials on it last night and thought the STV one beat Newsnicht hands down.

Except ... that loathsome little creature Kelly nearly made my head explode with his fucking arrogance. "SPL needs Rangers. Fans will never go to places like Brechin or Arbroath. Wipe all Rangers wins off the record books and award them to Celtic the team that came second". If ever there was a face I would never tire of stamping on, it's that weaselly little c**t's

Hmm ICI were for many years the largest and most important company in British industry. Remember them?

Likewise Pan Am were for many years the largest airline in the world.

Did these industries die when these companies failed? No, other progressive firms adapted to the new environment adjusted their strategies and thrived.

All companies have a finite lifespan and eventually die.

To artificially preserve this prehistoric behemoth would be detrimental to Scottish football and society. IMO

Could you really expect Green to want it any other way?

He's not here to benefit anybody but himself.

Not at all.......but we're the ones expected to swallow it !

If your Chairman told you to jump off the Kingston Bridge for your Club would you do it ?

Edited by sjc

I'm about the same age as you. Before you start listening to HJ work out how long a drive it is from Deux Sevres to the Dignitas clinc in Switzerland; will you need an overnight case?

who's driving ? HJ ?!death.gif