Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

with pish like this, why is anyone wanting to resurrect them ?blink.gif

I'm genuinely struggling with it. As I said many pages ago, I was a kid when I started supporting the club - oblivious to all the bigoted crap associated with the club.

I've been disgusted by the behaviour of a certain section of the support for years, but it seems horrifically exacerbated over the past few months. Now that the club's actions over the past 10 years have been revealed, and have sunk in, I'm wondering if there's really anything left to support?

Bit depressing really, although I understand why everyone here's enjoying it so much. smile.gif

I'm genuinely struggling with it. As I said many pages ago, I was a kid when I started supporting the club - oblivious to all the bigoted crap associated with the club.

I've been disgusted by the behaviour of a certain section of the support for years, but it seems horrifically exacerbated over the past few months. Now that the club's actions over the past 10 years have been revealed, and have sunk in, I'm wondering if there's really anything left to support?

Bit depressing really, although I understand why everyone here's enjoying it so much. smile.gif

Take a break for a year or two, clear your head, support your local team.

"Great a good young Rangers team full of Scots with a few veterans like Jig and one or two others thrown in while we stock pile money for 3 years. Rangers would still make a minimum of £20m per season in sfl3, sponsers know we have a huge fan base and we'll still sell a load of season tickets. We only need to spend about £5-8m per season for running costs and the rest we could bank for the long term." - from zombie media.

:lol: they wuz ra peepuls.........

I must be missing something here...yeh yeh....For months now polls on follow follow have been run and 97% have voted for Division 3. Now that moves a little closer the Bears are up in arms at the injustice of it all....Why? The thought of playing in the SPL with financial and sporting penalties for years to come was by quite a distance the worst case scenario.

As far as the costs go. Well we as a support have a duty to follow follow the club through the bad times and this is not a time for walking away. A supporter should be judged in times of adversity. This will be a huge test for the support but those who stick by the club can hold their heads high and never have the term 'Glory Hunter' used against them again.

I will be re-newing the season tickets either this weekend or next. Delighted that it looks like the decision has been taken out of Greens hands as i am convinced he would have opted for SPL football no matter the sanctions.

Right can we move this thread to the SFL 3 forum now please :D

Do the thick rangers fans planning on boycotting grounds of the SPL for a couple of seasons when they have eventually crawled back not realise with them not being in the league for that amount of time clubs will have already have budgeted for this anyway and the cost of policing the tramps will be considerably less? Also fans who don't go because of the bigots will come to games and rangers will lose support.

As long as its an official boycott it will be fantastic but nae we will pure die without the rangers eh. Bunch of fannies.

Good news is guys living in Ayr Arbroath and Dumbarton may get to go along and see what the local stadium looks like.

"Great a good young Rangers team full of Scots with a few veterans like Jig and one or two others thrown in while we stock pile money for 3 years. Rangers would still make a minimum of £20m per season in sfl3, sponsers know we have a huge fan base and we'll still sell a load of season tickets. We only need to spend about £5-8m per season for running costs and the rest we could bank for the long term." - from zombie media.

:lol: they wuz ra peepuls.........

20 million a season in the third division laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

did i miss the SFL vote accepting rangers wink.gif

#notonewco

#yestospartans

It's been years since i have been to Somerset...Should be fun...might even make a weekend out of it.

I'll be there. Been promised a pint by an Annan supporter and looking forward to it.

We Will Follow On...well i will anyway ;)

And fair play to you mate for sticking with it. Can you do me one favour though? In true Reggie Perrin style, can you please get all your mates to leave ALL their baggage on the beach before re-emerging.

Thanks and goodnight.

Edited by Roker Rover

And fair play to you mate for sticking with it. Can you do me one favour though? In true Reggie Perrin style, can you please get all your mates to leave ALL their baggage on the beach before re-emerging.

Thanks and goodnight.

I thought you lot would not have a problem with all the Union Flags. ;)

In all seriousness the one down side could be the return of the bigoted songs. There could very well be a 'f**k it We'll do as we like' attitude amongst the support. I suppose it is up to the rest of us to make sure it doesn't happen or maybe the police might actually grow a set and actually arrest people for sectarian and offensive behaviour instead of joining in