Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Found a quote by Jerry Seinfeld which is quite relevant for this thread :

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to."

lol

That's one reason I'm addicted to this thread. More truth and info here that I don't need to look anywhere else.

Hi name was Alex Mathieson - would have played in the 40s most likely.

A wee bit before my time by not a lot ;).Just that we had a Willie Mathieson that played in the earlyish 70`s

Would be quite good if SSN got some non ex-Rangers to give their tuppence worth. I'd bet they wouldn't be as forthcoming with their 'we need Rangers in the SPL\Scottish footbal is dead' guff.

Let’s revisit a gem from Scotland’s journalistic oracle Jim Traytor :

“It does not matter what fans say on social media. Football clubs do not listen to fans,they listen to Bank Managers and they will be telling them that they have to vote Rangers into the SPL”.

(Borrowed from CE on RTC)

Just listened to Jackson on Talksport. Jeez, I've heard Rangers fans' spokesmen more restrained than him. He showed his true colours.

Makes you realise how these 'papers' have stitched it up for the OF for so long now. But their influence is gone. Now we know what's really going on.

Going on about 'malevolence' 'putting the boot into Rangers' and so on. Guy sounded at the end of his tether. Let's hope he is, and takes the rest of that shower of Glasgow media shit with him.

DAFC Survey questions:

1. Should “Newco” be voted into SFL1, in return for a restructuring of Scottish Football, as has been speculated? Yes/No

2. Should “Newco” have to reapply for membership of the SFL, and if successful, compete initially at SFL3? Yes/No

3. For the long term interests of DAFC, which Division would the Club be better served playing in next season? SPL/SFL1

Would be quite good if SSN got some non ex-Rangers to give their tuppence worth. I'd bet they wouldn't be as forthcoming with their 'we need Rangers in the SPL\Scottish footbal is dead' guff.

Pat Nevin, for example, is never usually backward at coming forward and giving a no-nonsense, well crafted opinion. However, in this case, I would imagine that the potential for some kind of action / retaliation by the meatheads and knuckledraggers that purport to 'follow, follow' will make some of our more independent thinking pundits think twice about getting involved.

Makes me cringe.

:angry:

SFA have given Rangers a deadline of Friday to apply to transfer their SFA membership to Sevco Rangers. Presumably the outstanding appeal punishment would transfer with it.

yassss

havent had a good deadline for a while

Just listened to Jackson on Talksport. Jeez, I've heard Rangers fans' spokesmen more restrained than him. He showed his true colours.

Makes you realise how these 'papers' have stitched it up for the OF for so long now. But their influence is gone. Now we know what's really going on.

Going on about 'malevolence' 'putting the boot into Rangers' and so on. Guy sounded at the end of his tether. Let's hope he is, and takes the rest of that shower of Glasgow media shit with him.

Perhaps a Thelma and Louise stylee double suicide with cheeky chirpy chappie Chico ?

Let's revisit a gem from Scotland's journalistic oracle Jim Traytor :

"It does not matter what fans say on social media.

Slightly OT, but seeing as it's a slow news day do far: Jim Spence has been at the vanguard of putting across the views from social media in the press, but has said (at times) he's not keen on it but it's a necessity to adapt. Has he ever said what in particular he dislikes about social media?

I have to say, until stumbling across PnB a few months ago, I wasn't quite so aware about the massive gulf in fan opinion versus the MSM portrayal of fan opinion I got from tuning into Sportsound. It's been quite the eyeopener...