Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

who is lee wallace's agent btwlaugh.gif

why would he possibly advise him this is a good move for his careeer

what if the rangers get parachuted to the third division , that will f**k up his international career surely

because he is on a wage that he won't get close to elsewhere. If they get bumped to the 3rd it might get expensive for Rangers to get rid of players on big contracts. They will all be looking for equivalent money to leave and if they can't get it then rangers pick up the tab.

How much do you think Lee Wallace makes at Rangers compared to when he was at Hearts and how much could he get on the open market. It could be a substantial difference. Mediocre players don't do walking away from guaranteed money.

I reckon something along the lines of: Newco into 3rd for the coming season, followed by league re-construction the season after (with some sort of ground restrictions) meaning Newco will be in the second tier and back in the top flight a season earlier than if the leagues stayed as they are now.

I hope, if it comes to it, that Ayr would vote no to Newco in SFL1.

heres one for the rangers fans

who killed Rangers Football Club

was it Craig Whyte?

was it David Murray?

because i could swear this man was the one who couldnt get a CVA agreed

eSsAG.gif

and now a lightbulb has went on for some of you and your stuck with him smile.gif

Just posted threads on all SFL forums:

Hey folks, it now looks 100% certain Newco FC will not be admitted to SPL, the SPL fans have done their bit, now its our turn, it seems the SFL/SFA are to try and parachute Newco into SFL1

This cannot be allowed to happen,

Please get onto the SPL forum and the big Rangers Admin thread;

http://www.pieandbov...page__st__54700

Apart from being a hilarious read it is also the best place to keep up to date with what is going on behind the scenes.

I know some of my fellow first div posters are there already so my appologies, but for the rest of you please get in there!

Thanks in advance

i think if Sevco 5088 / The Rangers / zombiecorpse FC end up out the game altogether then all of us diddies at 3pm first game of the season should have a 2 mins applause followed by a chant of 'WE are the people'

followed by rangers fc 'w**k w**k w**k, rangers fc w**k w**k w**k

oh and John McVeigh is a tit

Falkirk Raith and if Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers, Brechin City, Stenhousemuir and Stranraer remember 1964 then there's 7 straight away.

In 1964, this gang of five survived an attempt to oust them from senior football in a move led by Rangers.

The Glasgow giants wanted to reduce the number of clubs in the then top two divisions from 37 to 32 and proposed that the minnows should drop out.

Rangers proposed that the five clubs with the smallest gate receipts should be kicked out and were at the vanguard of moves to make it happen, including sending out correspondence to the other member clubs and deliberately excluding the targeted clubs.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Tomorrow will be interesting, I can see a number of players walking away. Thursday will be even more interesting, are there funds to pay the wages? Infact did the newco get banking facilities yet? unsure.gif

Can someone post the full article?

"“@MattLindsayET: Dingwall said: "I think the actions of some clubs will leave a legacy of bitterness and sour Scottish football for decades." #rangers #spl”

Dingwall always makes me laugh, just another example of RFC fans showing zero humility

Falkirk Raith and if Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers, Brechin City, Stenhousemuir and Stranraer remember 1964 then there's 7 straight away.

In 1964, this gang of five survived an attempt to oust them from senior football in a move led by Rangers.

The Glasgow giants wanted to reduce the number of clubs in the then top two divisions from 37 to 32 and proposed that the minnows should drop out.

Rangers proposed that the five clubs with the smallest gate receipts should be kicked out and were at the vanguard of moves to make it happen, including sending out correspondence to the other member clubs and deliberately excluding the targeted clubs.

Although I am unsure as to how our board would go about deciding - the chairman is a fan of the club that was liquidated...nanme escapes me...oh yes Rangers so that may sway his vote. I have already banged an email off to club and Supporters trust who are major shareholders. Hopefully we do the right thing but.....

i think if Sevco 5088 / The Rangers / zombiecorpse FC end up out the game altogether then all of us diddies at 3pm first game of the season should have a 2 mins applause followed by a chant of 'WE are the people'

followed by rangers fc 'w**k w**k w**k, rangers fc w**k w**k w**k

oh and John McVeigh is a tit

"oh the rangers are dead" throw a wee hibees are gay in the middle of coursewink.gif

"theres not a team called the glasgow rangers, no not one and there never shall be one"

Edited by itzdrk

What would we all settle for an outcome in this whole episode ?

The Newco Rangers FC in Division 3 ? definately....but with all this talk of reshaping the leagues I'd settle for:

• 3No Divisions of 14 Teams (with 7-7Split after 26games) - The Newco Rangers in bottom league.
  • 2Up 2Down with 3rdTop v 3rd Bottom Play Off in all Divisions.
  • Regional Pyramid System to include Junior Teams etc (Highland, East, West & South).
  • Teams Restricted to 16No Professional Players over the age of 21or23.
  • Maintain 4No u21's in matchday squad.
  • Shared Gate Money.
  • Equitable TV Revenue Split.
  • Move towards 51/49% fan ownership as per German League including Accountancy Checks at 2 points of the season.

Did I miss anything ? Comments ?

"“@MattLindsayET: Dingwall said: "I think the actions of some clubs will leave a legacy of bitterness and sour Scottish football for decades." #rangers #spl”

Dingwall always makes me laugh, just another example of RFC fans showing zero humility

Enrico, Can you promise me something ? Can you promise me that on the day that TCFKAR finally die, you will change your avatar and show that wee minx actually getting her funbags out ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

P.S. I'm sure I'm not alone in this wish !

"oh the rangers are dead" throw a wee hibees are gay in the middle of coursewink.gif

"theres not a team called the glasgow rangers, no not one and there never shall be one"

Maybe go for Naismith and Whitaker's new duet:

Start spreading the news

We're leaving today

We'll never be a part of it

Newco Newco!

Dingwall's just a simpleton. Unlike that Edgar guy who is genuinely malevolent.

Dingwall is also right. The chairmen who vote Yes will leave a legacy of cowardice and greed around their club for years to come.

Enrico, Can you promise me something ? Can you promise me that on the day that TCFKAR finally die, you will change your avatar and show that wee minx actually getting her funbags out ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

P.S. I'm sure I'm not alone in this wish !

Need to go to a vote to let them out ;)