Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Could the death of Rangers be the saving of Scottish football?

I know I am going to support my club as much as possible following their stance on the newco situation. On twitter I see fans declaring that they will attend more matches and show more support for their clubs. Sure, it will be hard for two or three seasons but with our clubs putting the sport back into the game I think there is a chance that we might be looking at a revival of the Scottish game in the long run. The stands and terraces could become busier soon.

Why is this thread still in the "SPL General Chatter" Forum, surely about time to have it removed, question is, where to put it, I suppose we could have a Forum of its own, - the Limbo Forum for example

I'm sure Div would bend over backwards to accomodate that :ph34r:

Apologies. That was piss-poor even by my standards :(

So proud of my wee team, I expected nothing less after fat sally's "who are these people" rant.

If they are in competition with anyone for the vacant Div 3 position then they shouldn't get in there either.

Bye Bye Rangers, don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

I'm gonna go back to the earlier posts about fans and feeling sorry for them. There are certain fans that I know personally that I feel sorry for. Ones who understand the punishment is just no matter what it is. They'd rather see The Rangers in the SPL but know they need to be at the bottom of the ladder. I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong in saying that there are more of these types of people out there.

However, the loud majority is exactly as people say on this very thread. Rangers supporters as a whole, even most "sensible" ones, don't get it. So while the ones I know get my sympathy, no others get the benefit of the doubt from me.

So proud of my wee team, I expected nothing less after fat sally's "who are these people" rant.

If they are in competition with anyone for the vacant Div 3 position then they shouldn't get in there either.

Bye Bye Rangers, don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

So who is your big team? <_<

;)

That would let a rangers XI play a pub team. Both unregistered. But dont think Arsenal, as an FA registered team, could send out their first team against an unregistered team. Arsenal would be breaking the rules.

There may be 'special' circumstances when it can happen. Dont know, but again I think that would be something that would need to be applied for.

On a similar but only vaguely connected theme, there's a picture on the BBC Lee Wallace story with him wearing what looks like the new Rangers kit in a game. Is this a dodgy photoshop job, or did Rangers wear their new kit at the end of last season?

On a similar but only vaguely connected theme, there's a picture on the BBC Lee Wallace story with him wearing what looks like the new Rangers kit in a game. Is this a dodgy photoshop job, or did Rangers wear their new kit at the end of last season?

I've not checked, but I imagine it's the Linfield game.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9355258/Rangers-in-crisis-Ibrox-Globetrotters-is-real-prospect.html

From this piece in the Torygraph;

According to a well-placed source, Green had budgeted for three possible outcomes; life in the SPL, life in the Third Division and also for a year spent as the footballing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters should the Appellate Tribunal ban them from playing in Scotland.

Another "source". What a load of pish. Govan Globetrotters. How can anyone, even the Orcs, believe this?

I despair. Fotball fans are treated like moronic cash cows.

Just been listening to Keith "petted lip "Jackson on Talksport. Unbelievable pish he spouts. Apparently it's all the fault of us internet forum loudmouths that his dear Rangers are being punished. We are a small vocal minority that has forced our clubs to "punish" the Rangers unjustifiably. It was all Craig Whyte's fault according to Keith.

Ok Keith since you appear to be a member of the hard of thinking club, here are a few facts;

* your club were cheating by using EBT's under Minty moonbeams not Craig Whyte;

* your club ran up an astronomical amount of debt thus killing yourselves;

* you club had absolutely no sympathy for Airdrie when they were in trouble;

* your club wanted to leave the SPL and would have done so if the opportunity presented itself:

* Rangers have had one punishment a ten point deduction which was tokenistic and had no impact whatsoever on income:

* the vote is against a NEWCO you half wit, your Rangers are DEAD, this is not a punishment;

* the one punishment Rangers received was foolishly appealed;

and I think you will find that 90% of the fans of other SPL clubs don't want newco. Hardly a minority. I have colleagues that can help you with numeracy problems please attend one of our classes.

I await with bated breath for the punishments for Rangers to actually really begin.

Internet Forum loudmouth and proud of it.

Edited by madmitch

:lol:

So didn't come over how I spoke it in my head.

Don't show the Pars fans.... they'll have a field day with that one.....

I don't care.... Scottish football has me floating on a cloud just now!

My wee...............................team as opposed to my......................................wee team?

We all know what you meant......honest

I think they wore it at Linfield in the charity match for GreenCo.

Maybe I'm reading too much between the lines, but this could be THE big day according to this on the BBC.

The SFL board are meeting today to do discuss the Newco proposal. If the board accept the proposals then a vote of all clubs would be required. By implication the board may (today) NOT accept the proposal - and therefore not put it to the clubs to vote.

Presumably that would then put them back to a straightforward application for an SFL3 place.

BBC Sport

Just been listening to Keith "petted lip "Jackson on Talksport. Unbelievable pish he spouts. Apparently it's all the fault of us internet forum loudmouths that his dear Rangers are being punished. We are a small vocal minority that has forced our clubs to "punish" the Rangers unjustifiably. It was all Craig Whyte's fault according to Keith.

Ok Keith since you appear to be a member of the hard of thinking club, here are a few facts;

* your club were cheating by using EBT's under Minty moonbeams not Craig Whyte;

* your club ran up an astronomical amount of debt thus killing yourselves;

* you club had absolutely no sympathy for Airdrie when they were in trouble;

* your club wanted to leave the SPL and would have done so if the opportunity presented itself:

* Rangers have had one punishment a ten point deduction which was tokenistic and had no impact whatsoever on income:

* the vote is against a NEWCO you half wit, your Rangers are DEAD, this is not a punishment;

* the one punishment Rangers received was foolishly appealed;

and I think you will find that 90% of the fans of other SPL clubs don't want newco. Hardly a minority. I have colleagues that can help you with numeracy problems please attend one of our classes.

I await with bated breath for the punishments for Rangers to actually really begin.

Internet Forum loudmouth and proud of it.

I think it's great that of all peepul, the peepul are bitching about mob mentality.

No way arsenal will let unregistered newco put a clogger like McCullouch play against rvp! They. Wont be insured so imagine the kerfuffle if one of wengers boys was injured!! Besides how newco gonna get there? Hitchhike?