Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

don't Rangers fans understand yet that clubs are willing to do without whatever money they bring into the game in an effort to cultivate long term fans who want to see a more competitive league than they currently have.

I can't understand the attitude that every club will die without them when you see fans clamoring for a league without them.

there is no doubt in my mind that SPL crowds would increase if there was no old firm.

I think I remember my mate telling me that St. Mirren crowds when they were winning the first division were never matched in the SPL.

I enjoy the fact that one of the posts states 'next season only real rangers men will be in the team' or words to that effect.

Who are rangers?

Is that the quote where it states that any further blood that is spilled will be "of the most royal blue"? laugh.gif

Here ye go... started only a couple of days ago, and took me ages to find again :lol:

Alan McGregor - Rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher

Grant Adam

Defenders

Dorin Goian

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace - Switching to newco

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegary - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - Rumoured to be switching to Newco

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck

Jamie Ness - rejected switch to newco

Salim Kerkar - out of contract

Kyle Hutton

Andrew Mitchell

Rhys McCabe - rejected switch to Newco

Robbie Crawford

Lewis MacLeod

Barry McKay

Juan Ortiz

Strikers

Kyle Lafferty - rejected switch to newco

Steven Naismith - rejected switch to newco

David Healy - out of contract

Andrew Little - out of contract

Sone Aluko - rejected switch to newco

Kane Hemmings

I dearly hope Celtic gets Berwick Rangers in any cup run next season just so the tabloids can put in bold print CELTIC V's RANGERS in the cup :lol: I can't imagine how the orcs would feel about that but could be a giggle.

I'm not sure how relevant this is in terms of fact, but someone on the daily record hotline made a great point....I think

Basically the point made was that green paid £5.5mil for the assets of the football club, so how can he think he owns the £25mil(rough estimate) of player there too.

but I suppose it depends on what the players are defined as.

I'll stop now, i've embarrassed myself enough!

For anyone wanting a laugh, here's a tear stained rant on Rangers Media...

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=224068

What you don't get is that those who posted are guys who live loyalty, who breathe loyalty and who will stick loyally to the same dole office all their lives. They don't do walking away (they don't do getting out of bed or looking for a job either) and expect everyone else to adhere to their principles.

I'm not sure how relevant this is in terms of fact, but someone on the daily record hotline made a great point....I think

Basically the point made was that green paid £5.5mil for the assets of the football club, so how can he think he owns the £25mil(rough estimate) of player there too.

i believe thats the ground and training complex, not the players tho.. as once he TUPES them over to his contract, they have every LEGAL reason to reject it. laugh.gif

Simple answer ! coz he's a chancing B*stard and his asset stripping mentality means he's after as much as he can get before doing a runner.

This is a quote from Dingwalls pet bulldog on Follow Follow....'I'm afraid John Brown's credience as a bluenose is long gone jumped into bed with a tarrier'

Well that is my 'credience' well and truly fcked as well then.

You can get barred for speaking out against Green but this kind of shit is welcomed

I think I remember my mate telling me that St. Mirren crowds when they were winning the first division were never matched in the SPL.

St Mirren averaged 3,798 winning SFL1 in 2006; their SPL averages have been 5,609 - 4,507 - 5,411 - 4,413 - 4,448 - 4,493.

They averaged 4,946 winning SFL1 in 2000 and 5,934 in going back down.

I have to honest and say that if the successor to Rangers are playing next season (and that's a big if) I would love to get them in a cup competition at Tannadice. I can't help but thing the banter would be incredible.

Of course if they get shoehorned into Division 1 I don't think I would go. :(

Edited by Granny Danger

For anyone wanting a laugh, here's a tear stained rant on Rangers Media...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=224068

Some beautiful prose on there. It has put me in the mood to write a tender lover letter. Or I will maybe read some Wordsworth instead.

Re: the guy on BBC Shortbread. David Roberts (@thesportslawguy)

Very surprised that SPL clubs have said they will vote against #Rangers newco. Sporting integrity or financial suicide? Time will tell

I hope the directors of SPL clubs voting against #Rangers staying in the SPL take very careful legal advice.

Tho' fans of SPL clubs may want #Rangers out, their board owes statutory duties to promote the success of their club.

Directors of SPL clubs could be in breach of thier statutory duties by voting #Rangers Newco out of the SPL.

I think that the SPL clubs need to take some serious advice on their directors' duties also before voting against the proposal.

I hope the directors of those clubs sought legal advice first. Their main duty is to promote the success of their company...

Be gone quicker than The Trolls effort :D, not subtle, but I like it.....

Edit for thread gone by 6.24 :lol:

Can any brave infiltrators on RM copy and paste this thread? It's members only..

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=224082

posted it a few afore you asked, not members only - deleted :D

Still in my browser though, so here is the 1 reply

Page 1 of 1

Urgent! all rangers fans must read: Charles Green

Fastrax user_popup.png

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 19
  • Rep: 28

Posted Today, 05:18 PM

Did your daddy promise you a suck of his chopper if you posted this young Declan?

The word "bigot" is robbing the Protestants of their country. 0

Meanwhile over on Follow Follow Mark Dingwall has informed the Mods to chop any threads trying to organise protests against Green and his consortium. On hearing this i asked if he had been promised a place on the board....again and was threatened with being banned.

I'll take that as a big Fat Yes then Fat Chap

I LOL'd at him being renamed 'Dark Mingwall' a few pages back..... we should try and make that stick