Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

am gettin sick of the attitude of the die rangers brigade and the vile shite that decent gers supporters get on this forum .... so sick am going to vote them in 1st division for spite and u can stick this thread rite up yer shiter :)reality check time -gers in div 1 or outsiders chance of div 3 live with it :Pps mon the germans ££££

Edited by jimmyhillsapoof

SPL fans need to email/contact their clubs to let them know that they find the 'blackmailing' of SFL clubs with the 'SPL2' proposal simply unacceptable.

If true it has completely over-ridden the seemingly great work of voting against Sevco getting SPL status. If anything its worse.

'We dont want to do it, but we'll blackmail the other clubs into doing it.'

Disgusting. Get emailing your clubs folks.

Where was the Sporting integrity when the sheep avoided relegation because Falkirk's Stadium wasn't big enough? Surely all the gate receipts clubs have taken from games against Rangers should be given back to HMRC in the name of Sporting Integrity? Plenty of talk of Sporting Integrity but as soon as it is put to people who so dearly advocate it that they are hypocritical, they wail "youse cheated, nae history"etc. Div 3 for this Bear, f**k Div1 1 and the SPL and I for one look forward to the collapse of the SPL and teams like Aberdeen and Hearts going to the wall, as they haven't got the fan base to save their pishy clubs.

I don't think the SPL document or threat of a 'breakaway' league will scare those in SFL1-3. We aren't the ones with twitchy bank managers and high levels of debt.

This is very true, the majority of SFL clubs seem to be smarter than to be won over by such a farcical document.

The threat of an SPL 2 doesn't make any sense without any SLF clubs willing to join it, either.

Fair point. The Italian authorities aren't ones to be admired. Why don't we look at a more reputable association, The FA.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253); ">How did they treat a newco? Here is a complaint brought by Rotherham against Leeds(2007) My link. Basically the FA rolled over, let Leeds continue in their current league with a 15 point penalty.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253); ">So the SPL/SFA/SFL proposal to the clubs is harsher than that.

Leeds agreed a CVA. A more relevant example: http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18209679

Darlington failed to agree a cva, formed a newco, and were relegated four divisions on the FA's instruction.

Edited by deerokus

Fair point. The Italian authorities aren't ones to be admired. Why don't we look at a more reputable association, The FA.

How did they treat a newco? Here is a complaint brought by Rotherham against Leeds(2007) My link. Basically the FA rolled over, let Leeds continue in their current league with a 15 point penalty.

So the SPL/SFA/SFL proposal to the clubs is harsher than that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18209679

Here is a decent comparable example.

Darlington relegated 4 divisions due to failing to agree CVA and assets being sold from holding company to third-party company.

I'm not sure if it has already been stated in any of the other pages quoted,but this one says that cockwomble may be acting alone,and not have the approval of the SFA.

If true,then he will surely be sacked.

STV reveal Doncaster's sell-out Sevco deal

Could it be possible he's done this because he wants the sack ? Because he's bitten off more than he can chew in a job where he's incompetent in a country where most football fans think he's a complete ersehole ?

Even Stuart Cosgrove said he should go last Saturday.

http://videocelts.com/2012/06/blogs/stv-reveal-doncasters-sell-out-sevco-deal

Just read that STV article. Definately reeks of "Suicide By Cop" by Doncaster.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Where was the Sporting integrity when the sheep avoided relegation because Falkirk's Stadium wasn't big enough? Surely all the gate receipts clubs have taken from games against Rangers should be given back to HMRC in the name of Sporting Integrity? Plenty of talk of Sporting Integrity but as soon as it is put to people who so dearly advocate it that they are hypocritical, they wail "youse cheated, nae history"etc. Div 3 for this Bear, f**k Div1 1 and the SPL and I for one look forward to the collapse of the SPL and teams like Aberdeen and Hearts going to the wall, as they haven't got the fan base to save their pishy clubs.

ICT "fan" with Rangers as his big team. I for one am shocked. :rolleyes:

Just watched the captains of Germany and Italy read out EUFAs diversity statements. Can you imagine that in this corrupt backwater? Thought not!

Some clubs can't even go through a minute's silence without making noise.

Fair point. The Italian authorities aren't ones to be admired. Why don't we look at a more reputable association, The FA.

How did they treat a newco? Here is a complaint brought by Rotherham against Leeds(2007) My link. Basically the FA rolled over, let Leeds continue in their current league with a 15 point penalty.

So the SPL/SFA/SFL proposal to the clubs is harsher than that.

Good call!

The FA saw the error of their ways after that and changed the rules.

Darlington just tried to pull the 'Newco' stunt the other week. The FA forced them to change their name and punted them down four divisions!

Edited by fozzie

You're not factually 'wrong', because you've abandoned the concept of merit and sporting integrity at the offing. The vast majority of fans interested in this sport haven't: which is why you 'can't understand' why they'd be raging at horse-trading a rubbish phoenix club into a division absolutely no fan wants them in, for some scraps thrown from the table.

If the authorities are genuinely interested in reconstruction, for the good of Scottish football, then let them put forward proposals when Sevco 5088 applies for the Third Division. And doesn't involve artificially placing them in a tier clubs like Morton fight hard year after year just to play in. Instead they're only interested in the future finances of a handful of SPL clubs who have spent beyond their means. Motherwell it seems, could well be one of them.

Because you think this is perfectly okay, you are issuing weasel words and are a Quisling.

The concept of merit and sporting integrity is being upheld consistent with how it has been handled in various other situations across the footballing world. Maybe you should put aside the idea that football is a delicate flower that has never been touched by corruption, horse trading or outright cheating.

No one is genuinely interested in reconstruction or changing the game if it doesn't have personal benefit, I am perhaps not as naive as you. No pyramid, no second SPL promotion place, no expanded league and a pittance of the generated money flowing downhill won't be changed by those with self interest at heart and that goes for the SFL and SPL. These things will happen by horse trading, it may not be the cleanest way to for it to happen by things rarely get achieved without people getting their hands dirty.

As firstly T_S_A_R and now Jim McLean's Ghost have taken up the 'controversialist' banner on this thread, your input is sadly redundant.

Unlucky.

Jim McLean's Ghost is an attention seeking cunt.

SPL fans need to email/contact their clubs to let them know that they find the 'blackmailing' of SFL clubs with the 'SPL2' proposal simply unacceptable.

If true it has completely over-ridden the seemingly great work of voting against Sevco getting SPL status. If anything its worse.

'We dont want to do it, but we'll blackmail the other clubs into doing it.'

Disgusting. Get emailing your clubs folks.

All clubs fans need to start mailing, ringing turning up at the bloody door of their clubs and tell them NO

After many years of working on a saturday and other distractions i had actually been considering getting a season ticket for Rugby Park this season, and taking my children too.

If Michael Johnston {note i won`t say Killie} votes to resurrect Rangers by any means i won`t be back in the ground at all.

Their festering corpse needs to be staked through the heart, beheaded and buried at a crossroads before it`s ashes are scattered to the winds. It should not be given the kiss of life by lick-spittle chairmen hoping for a handout from their undead masters.

Why not be done with both of the Old Firm remnants, form a league of two like they have on the scilly isles and have SKY televise 38 games a year? Us "diddy teams" can have our own competitive league accepting a derogatory TV payoff {equal to the one we already get} and everyone will be happy. They get to exist in their self-sustaining sectarianism, we get to go to our stadiums and watch actual football without all the crap that comes with having the human refuse from Glasgow in attendance.

Sorted.

Today's document, released at 6pm by the SPL to the SFL highlighting why SevCo should be allowed into the First has all but confirmed the ball is burst. These corrupt arseholes are basically threatening the SFL to accept SevCo into SFL1 under the threat of financial meltdown.

Well folks, if this DOES go ahead, and SMFC decide to stay within the confines of the SPL, I can unconditionally say that it will be the end of going to games for me. I can't support my club in a league which makes Serie A look like a bastion of fair play. The document sent out is akin to a written threat. And what does it teach us? That SevCo, NewCo, Rangers.....whatever, are simply to big to fail. Why support a club in a league which will do everything it can to predetermine the outcome of it's championship race? We, as supporters spend a lot of hard-earned money every single week to watch our club 'compete' in a league that is always going to hold everyone down who isn't part of the cash generating cow. I love my club, it's not about winning things, if it was I'd have been an OF supporter, but the odds are so heavily stacked in favour of corruption and financial mismanagement, that it's simply a losing battle.

Well, I'm afraid they can have their sky money, they can propose all their absolute bullshit jargon of 'exciting opportunities' 'positive media outcomes' 'increased revenue', but they have sold the sport and it's very soul, straight down the river in search of making a quick buck. All of this without providing a single shard of hard evidence to back up their claims of how up the shitter Scottish football would be. Not a shard! Nothing! I don't feel I'm the only supporter (actual supporter, not an imbecile who plants his fat arse in front of his telly every weekend and shouts at it, proclaiming his 'love' for a club he never actually goes to see) who is totally dumbfounded by all of this.

For me, the jigs up, if I want to watch a sport where the outcome is pre-determined, I'll stick to the WWE. At least it embraces what it is.

So congratulations everyone involved. This is that day Scottish football committed public suicide.

Rant over.

I'm not sure if it has already been stated in any of the other pages quoted,but this one says that cockwomble may be acting alone,and not have the approval of the SFA.

If true,then he will surely be sacked.

STV reveal Doncaster's sell-out Sevco deal

I hope so,please let him be on his own with this.

Interesting......that link gives us 1 of his backers,,,,,,,from,,,,,,,Monaco 8)

Director Summary

Mr Elias Joseph Kaisar has 1 company director or secretary appointments.

Short name - Elias Kaisar

Director ID : 904439862

Month/Year of Birth: 07/1942

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)

Address

Le Casabianca

17 Boulevard Du Larvotto 8th Floor

Monaco

MC 98000

Advertise on this website

Company Summary

Company NameCompany Status

ATHENS AIR CATERERS LIMITEDDissolved

Dissolved, I love that word :)

the other backer that link gives us is Mazen Housami

found this on ran*ers media

http://forum.rangers...ic=220670&st=20

Rangers investor Mazen Houssami linked to Al-Qaeda

By James Traynor and Keith Jackson

In a RecordSport exclusive, we can reveal that the Middle Eastern lawyer has connections with the notorious terrorist group responsible for numerous atrocities against the West. In fact, sources tell us that he is the new head of Al-Qaeda, following the killing of Osama Bin Laden.ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Good call!

The FA saw the error of their ways after that and changed the rules.

Darlington just tried to pull the 'Newco' stunt the other week. The FA forced them to change their name and punted them down four divisions!

Darlington are No Marks though, I'm sure if a big club had been in trouble the result might have been different.