Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A few questions.

How are the SFA going to punish Rangers on the disrepute charge? It's the 12-month signing embargo or the Cup suspension going by the 'complete financial meltdown' Armageddon prediction.

Rangers have a case to answer over the dual contracts. How are the SPL going to punish them?

Surely the oldco can't be reinstated to the SPL? If they are, that's at least £800,000 to Hearts for Lee Wallace.

I'm sure more will come to me

The SFA punishment is 30 minutes on the naughty step.

The SPL punishment is 30 minutes on the naughty step.

These punishments wil be served concurrently and may be reduced to 20 minutes 10 minutes 0 minutes and a cuddle instead on appeal.

Oh and they're getting jelly too; our jelly.

A few questions.

How are the SFA going to punish Rangers on the disrepute charge? It's the 12-month signing embargo or the Cup suspension going by the 'complete financial meltdown' Armageddon prediction.

Rangers have a case to answer over the dual contracts. How are the SPL going to punish them?

Surely the oldco can't be reinstated to the SPL? If they are, that's at least £800,000 to Hearts for Lee Wallace.

I'm sure more will come to me

Better question is how are FIFA gonna respond to the complaint by SV Rapid of being unpaid, which opens the floodgates for many clubs to complain from Italy, Portugal, Sweden and the Engerlish ones..........Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City. (all named in the creditor list on CVA document, apologies if forgotten some more)

They can't exactly leave it to SFA when SFA aren't taking action.

From memory, their footballing debts come to £800,000 more than oldco gets from the sale of Jellyfish. Over to you Lieutenant Green!

Edited by Claymores

Interesting development... the brownshirts are getting democracy - might be a case of be careful what you wish for:

RANGERS FANS FIGHTING FUND SURVEY

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund have listened to the views of a variety of Scottish clubs and their fanbases about the current situation at Rangers and would like to offer Rangers supporters the opportunity to give their collective opinion.

In the interests of sporting integrity, the RFFF approached Charles Green for permission (which was granted) to conduct an electronic survey on their behalf amongst the Club’s season ticket database.

This will give an indication of the thoughts on what Division you, the fans, believe Rangers should aim to be playing in next season. The choices, as we see them, are:

Rangers should apply to join the SFL First Division next season (which may include possible sanctions)

Rangers should apply to join the SFL First Division next season (with no sanctions)

Rangers should apply to join the SFL Third Division (with no sanctions)

In order to complete this survey please click on the link below and submit your entry no later than 12noon on Monday 2 July 2012.

As fans you are encouraged to express your views in this survey and the results will be made public.

Nae season ticket nae vote !

That bit may well be true. The rubbish part is the bit about the SFA or SPL having any obligation towards the running of one club, or the fact that the mismanagement of the club could be a reflection of the governing bodies.

So, let me get this right.

1) You do not believe that The SFA & The SPL have any responsibility for ensuring that their members act within their own rules/laws and the laws of the land.

&

2) You do not believe that they were negligent in allowing a previously disqualified director to pass their "fit & proper person" test.

Is that correct?

Edited by Laeotaekhun

Away to try and catch up on 30 odd pages but this has just been announced from Forfar Athletic. Don't know that it makes their position clear but at least communicating with fans.

The Board of Directors at Forfar Athletic Football club will be making no public comment on the current crisis in Scottish Football brought about by the liquidation of Rangers FC and the likely rejection of the Newco's application to remain in the SPL, prior to a meeting of SFL club's at Hampden Park on Tuesday of next week."

The club's Chairman and Secretary will attend this meeting with an open mind on the subject, will listen and enter into the discussions and no doubt arguments that will ensue on the day. They will then report back to their fellow Directors before the club make any decision on motions which will be put to an extraordinary and undoubtedly historic general meeting of the Scottish Football League to be held later in July.

As they have always done throughout recent history, Forfar Athletic officials will at all times give serious consideration in any deliberations on what is the best course of action going forward for the Scottish footballing family as a whole and of course the protection and future of Forfar Athletic Football Club will be paramount.

Edited by LoonsLad

Away to try and catch up on 30 odd pages but this has just been announced from Forfar Athletic. Don't know that it makes their position clear but at least communicating with fans.

As they have always done throughout recent history, Forfar Athletic officials will at all times give serious consideration in any deliberations on what is the best course of action going forward for the Scottish footballing family as a whole and of course the protection and future of Forfar Athletic Football Club will be paramount.

sounds like they could be bought for 1 or 2 pieces of silver!

Sorry, Americans lecturing us on how to run sports...? Remind me how teams enter or move around the likes of MLS the NFL or their other franchise-based stand-alone leagues?

fair point, HJ but they DO know a thing or two about making sports COMPETITIVE.

Normally I pine for August but this summer I don't want the close season to end - its provided far more excitement than any football I've watched in recent years.

And when the new season eventually does come around, whatever happens with SEVCO5088 or whatever they're called, 3rd, 1st or nowhere, there's going to be the most almighty bun-fight between fans, clubs and the football authorities.

If justice is not done, I can see myself and others walking onto the NDP turf, stopping a game with a peaceful protest and, probably, getting a lifetime ban.

And what's more, I couldn't care because I'd want nothing to do with the corrupt, threatening, sycophantic entity that is Scottish Football.

There must be thousands like me and, unless everyone involved in Scottish Football suddenly grows a pair, they won't be seeing these customers again.

Guest Kincardine

" Goodbye to Scottish soccer and hello to Soccertainment."

An American view on Rangers and the SPL

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1240521-scottish-soccer-takes-another-step-closer-to-the-professional-wrestling-ring

Its getting closer to the WWE every day. As posted on the jags fans site. An American view to the kill and its spot on!!

http://bleacherrepor...-wrestling-ring

We've no idea if he's American or not. If you look at his archives all his recent articles are about Rangers. Some earlier ones are about Celtic.

Here's a few things in his profile:

Favorite Sports Teams: Celtic, Boston Celtics, Barcelona

Favorite Coaches Gordon Strachan, Martin O'Neill, Sir Alex Ferguson

All Time Sports Moment Michael Johnson winning the 400m gold in Atlanta

Most Memorable Game Attended UEFA Cup Final, 2003

By gerrymandering teams and looking out for commercial interests.

and putting Servco into SFL Division 1 isn't ?! blink.gif

actually your right.....the Americans look after the COLLECTIVE commercial interests of their team.