Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Divide it generally accepted that sevco 5088 is an actual genuine football team then, that has never won anything ?

I think Sevco 5088 could turn into a genuine football team after a few decades in the Juniors. As it stands, you have no trophies, no history, no fans. Spartans should get the vacant spot IMO.

Edited by vikingTON

I make it 10 for United once you take into account the liquidation of dead Rangers' tainted titles.

1981 Scottish Cup, 1981/2 and 1984/5 League Cups, added to the seven league titles/cups won already. I guess congratulations are in order.

You need to win something before you can claim it. FFS you've gone so long winning f**k all you've forgotten that.

Actually with a tax tribunal you actually have to prove your innocence, it's not HMRC's job to prove guilt. It's an appeal of a bill which has been raised and sent. HMRC have already 'found them guilty', sent a bill, and the club contested it. They have to prove their innocence, ie that the bill raised and sent is not valid. It's not a criminal proceeding so there is no presumption of innocence.

Any other erroneous nonsense you want to bring up?

I think the burden of proof is simply the probability that they were "at it. " Innocent until proved guilty is a criminal court requirement. In the case of the EBT's HMRC have to conclude that the evidence would suggest that they were in breach, no more, no less.

What is all the pish about RANGERS and EBTs'? ...

It probably wont happen but who can tell in these difficult economic times.?

Meltdowns on P&B are rarer than people sometimes make out.

That however is a classic of the genre. Take a bow son.

I think Sevco 5088 could turn into a genuine football team after a few decades in the Juniors. As it stands, you have no trophies, no history, no fans. Spartans should get the vacant spot IMO.

I think you'll find that sevco have many many more fans than your club.

Also, currently the only undefeated side in Scottish Football.

OLD CO = OLD CLUB

NEWCO = OLD CLUB THE CLUBS' HISTORY CONTINUES HONEST TO GOD LOL

54 TITLES STILL GOING STRONG WATP GIRUY

You need to win something before you can claim it.

Or the cheating opponents could be wiped off the history books, owing to their liquidation. As a result, all of dead Rangers' trophies revert to their rightful owners, unlucky.

FFS you've gone so long winning f**k all you've forgotten that.

Yep: a whole five years since we notched up yet another trophy Sevco 5088 haven't won. Gutted.

greggy.png

Loving the sudden emergence of aggravated Bears suddenly popping up for a wee dig. laugh.gif

Usual pish, lack of knowledge, undiluted rage and personal insults.....

Gee, we're gonna miss you guys...tongue.gif

I see your posts number 576 that must match your average attendance .

A guys girlfriend asked him to kiss her somewhere wet and smelly So he took her to Greenock

MICKEY MOUSE CLUBS WITH MICKEY MOUSE FANS FFS If there is a decenct movie on the telly it cuts their crowds by half.

Well at least this whole thing isn't getting to you.

Well, wer'e all about to head off for 90 mins and watch top class (hopefully) football on the sofa or in the pub. Possibly with a beer in hand.

It should be good, but it's not fitba' is it?

"Ballotelli, you're mince tonight - get aff"

No "hopefully" about it, as it happened.

Excellent game, one of the best finals ever.

I've never liked Italy, so makes it all the sweeter.

Balotelli comment spot on though.

I see your posts number 576 that must match your average attendance .

A guys girlfriend asked him to kiss her somewhere wet and smelly So he took her to Greenock

Quality..... cool.gif THIRD Division quality like...

Edited by GreenockRover