Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

yeah, would agree to that , it was fun trying to work out what the gael for corner kick or penalty is laugh.gif

The main ingrediants are there, every so often you get the name of the player on the ball and really, what more do you need? I'd agree with the above that they should advertise it a bit more - it's a gem of a programme that's hidden away

1341262334[/url]' post='6394596']

If it weren't so brutally non-PC it would be great to have some sort of send-up of Gaelic TV, Chanel 9-style, including the smattering of phrases that we all picked up from Dotaman, Postman Pat and that current affairs thing that used to be on BBC2 at half eleven.

It's the Gaelic sock puppets surely?

Like I said get a grip, SKY has no obligation whatsoever to just 'cough up' more. SKY bid for the rights (same as all the broadcasters) and it's up to the SPL/clubs to reject or accept that offer. PERIOD

Sky bases it's bid on what is worth to them commercially and expect to make a profit.

Nothing you have said changes SKY's obligation and they are certainly not the guardians nor protectors of Scottish football.

Consumer Power .. so why have you done nothing .. that changes the argument how?

Stating Scotland is one tenth the size of England so it is proportionally fair to get a matching percentage is ludicrous. Man United v Man City Arsenal v Spurs Newcastle v Sunderland Liverpool v Everton Chelsea ... etc etc .. even the like of Wigan etc produce good games.

If only we had SKY money St Johnstone v Ross County would be pulling in the punters, upgrading the stadiums, turning out a fantastic product .. blah blah .. REALLY ??? (Apologies to both teams fans, I mean no disrespect as I am only pointing out the reality to the fantasists on here)

The English clubs have had punters in through their turnstyles for years and built their product up long before SKY money came along.

You can blame Sky all you like .. but the bottom line is the fans do not turn up in enough numbers to support their teams within Scottish football to make it viable.

As for the financial aspect, Sky obviously recoup their money from advertising as well as subscriptions and selling space at a premium for some of the Scottish games is probably a tad difficult.

So as I said .. it's not Sky's problem or responsibility no matter how you want to window dress it,

It is not that Rangers have capitulated that our game faces dire times ahead is it ? is it not the fact that SKY may or will reduce our income stream that is now the MAIN problem ?.

You enjoy your EPL football then,there's plenty of people like you happy to spunk millions as a whole into the EPL will our game suffers through a poor deal.And when it gets to the point that Celtic will collapse further as each passing year as you spunk more money into the EPL and SKY take more from what could have went into our game.What will you do then ? threaten to cancel your SKY deal when it's way too late to do something.

Looks like Accies' Chairman Les Gray is going to vote in favour of Rangers.

Very embarrassing for the fans who are 95% against.

Nobody give a shit about diddy fans, not even their own Club...

I've never liked Hamilton.

If he votes Sevco into the 1st then I will never be back to Hamilton.

Well I play football at the Palace Grounds but apart from that NEVER!!!

ffs, Orcs complaining about the media :o

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=249:beware-the-journalists-of-qenlightenmentq

Unbelievable.....

One wonders how we arrived at a point where individuals hatred is so intense that damage (a damage which some have warned may prove fatal) to your own is acceptable collateral damage in order to inflict further pain on Rangers ?

It was in 1933 that Hitler set up his “Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda or Propagandaministerium” - Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda under the command of Joseph Goebbels. Its remit and strategy were simple but effective - Propaganda for the masses had to be simple, and appeal to the emotions. To maintain its simplicity, it had to put over just a few main points, which then had to be repeated many times.

As Goebbels observed....

"The essence of propaganda consists in winning people over to an idea so sincerely, so vitally, that in the end they succumb to it utterly and can never escape from it."

You don't need to search too far to find evidence of such a strategy in practice, a quick look at some of the Scottish news outlets provides us with a wealth of evidence.

This might seem far-fetched but I wonder if Bomber Brown has inadvertently rumbled Green and H/D.

On the deeds thing? I doubt it, on the registrars of Scotland website, there is a pending transfer application for the deeds to all Rangers property (the training ground, ibrox and related buildings) from Rangers Football Club LTD to Sevco Scotland. It's not unusual for actual deeds not to be updated online for a couple of weeks (it's a quasi-government department)

The Ibrox transfer of deed application is number 12GLA16376 in case you're curious.

NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde one of the largest health board in Europe has the same budget as the likes of NHS Cumbria which has 1/2 the population.

Go SNP!

Also if the BBC sacked Chick Young I'd feel better.

IS NHS not an function devolved to the Scottish Assembly or have I slept through a change in its status?

IS NHS not an function devolved to the Scottish Assembly or have I slept through a change in its status?

Kinda. I think we get telt what our budget is for the year and we need to spread it out as best we can but the actual totals spent is still Westminster controlled*

*this is what my sister telt me and she talks shite a lot so don't take it as gospel.