Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink: I can see the Moray Firth from my house and certainly haven't noticed any plane crash.

Well you weren't paying attention, because it certainly seems to have happened. Two planes as well.

Search after two RAF aircraft crash in Moray Firth

The RAF is co-ordinating a search and rescue after reports of two RAF aircraft coming down in the Moray Firth.

RAF Lossiemouth, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency and RNLI have been alerted to the incident.

The RAF has responsibility for co-ordinating the search and rescue.

Buckie and Wick lifeboats have been launched and an RAF helicopter has been involved in the search for the aircraft and crew.

OK but does that mean that they would grant them a license to play in the SFL? If so, on what basis? Surely the grounds for granting licenses are the same across all divisions?

Excellent point.

Maybe the nuclear option is being readied.

:blink: I can see the Moray Firth from my house and certainly haven't noticed any plane crash.

Coastguard from North Kessock and Invergordon were scrambled about 2 hours ago.

Private plane/fighter jet I'm guessing? Nothing official yet.

Cheers guys! I knew about the Whittaker transfer (although not Green's statement!), but I'd forgotten he came from Norwich.

The reason was that Green said that Rangers would play in Europe before Norwich when he was having a go at Whittaker joining Norwich.

Oh dearie me ... Thanks for getting us a deal we could never have managed on our own, if you hadn't been around we could have signed for peanuts ... It's okay ... your welcome !!

Applying that logic to europe. I take it if eufa decided that Celtic coming from the small country of scotland

should not be allowed hardly any TV money even if they are in the champions league. All fair minded

football fans criticise the closed shop of the champions league.

I would imagine with Rangers gone from the league , the voting rights changed ,distribution of funds

more even ,we will hear celtic start to moan again about how unfair this is.

The fact is Rangers/Celtic have to play someone . The greed of Celtic/Rangers has badly stifled the whole

of the game in scotland. Most Celtic fans even fail to notice the 'old firm' .You in this post are happy

to celebrate that association and what is means for scottish football. I remember when celtic

were down with the also rans and your gates were falling rapidly your value to the league then

was little more than a play thing for Rangers.

Given Regan's statement where does that now leave Turnball?

After his outburst regarding the SFA threatening and railroading him to accept Sevco ....

Deep shit I would imagine !!

Hutton didn't lay down specific misdemeanours at specific doors though. It's also possible that new info has come to light regarding the SevCo application to the SFA