Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cheers. Roughly £16 million a season then. A loss of £3 million a year isn't great, but how much was Cockwomble claiming we'd be losing? With the loss of Rangers sides like Dundee United, Hearts etc won't even notice the difference if the distribution is made fairer.

Fine by me ,,, can you send this month's cheque asap !!

:D

Edited by Paco

Fine by me ,,, can you send this month's cheque asap !!

To access this once-in-a-lifetime offer you first have to:

Send Paco your bank details

Send paco your PIN number

Pay a one-off £100 £200* administration fee

Sign a disclaimer

* FFS almost forgot my cut the new, revised administration fee.

Give it up. You have shown yourself to be either illiterate or just plain stupid. Your attempt at smart remarks will not save the day for you. wink.gif

Edited to add: You may be both.

Fantastic response. Bravo. You've completely ignored the response when it showed you were being a tool for taking a shot at someone for making a mistake when infact it was down to your own eagerness to be a tool that you didn't read what i was actually saying.

Yes because Celtic fans love it when most of our away games are on a Sunday with a 12.30pm kick off :rolleyes:

Of course, you misunderstand. These things are done for the benefit of the fans and who are of prime importance, to give them a reason to get out of their beds on a Sunday. . It has nothing to do with maintaining the earnings potential of the Od Fr, nor to ensure they don't lose out on gate money. But if you'd rather have home games on a Sunday at that time, why don't you write to your Chairman and complain? :huh: See me, see naive.

Edited by Happy Buddie

They don't need to change that now surely?

Rangers are gone so the clubs can vote any changes they want 11-1 now anyway can't they?

It would probably be best to make the change anyway in case the bigot brothers are reunited in 3 years time and then it is back to the same old carve up

I have to laugh at theSporting Integrity League clubs

Before if they wanted something then they could perhaps persuade one half of the old firm to agree with them and at least have a chance of getting what they want

Now they are all fuked, totally duped by Peter Lewell and now he owns all of them and the SFA

^^^ Too thick to subtract Celtic from 12 SPL clubs = 11-1.

I mean really, it's a wonder these cretins are allowed to drag their knuckles along the street, never mind vote.

Cheers. Roughly £16 million a season then. A loss of £3 million a year isn't great, but how much was Cockwomble claiming we'd be losing? With the loss of Rangers sides like Dundee United, Hearts etc won't even notice the difference if the distribution is made fairer.

If you read the information provided on that link i posted you will have seen that the original deal back in 2009 was a £65 million five year deal. That deal was extended and improved in November 2011 to £80 million and supposed to start this season 2012/13.

All that has really happened is the extended/improved deal that was supposed to start for season 2012/13 has been scrapped due to the cheating b*****ds no longer being in the SPL and the old 2009 deal is continuing with the possibility that it will run until 2020 if no improvement is made to it over the coming seasons. wink.gif Think about it!

Edited by Itwiznaeme

It's understood Sky will show 30 matches per season and ESPN 35, with the new Rangers being shown live a minimum of 15 times in Division Three.

The SFL have negotiated a £1m deal for those rights, leaving around £12m to be shared among the Premier League clubs.

So.......that'll be around a million each, eh? Or do we look after the bhoys first? dry.gif

To access this once-in-a-lifetime offer you first have to:

Send Paco your bank details

Send paco your PIN number

Pay a one-off £100 £200* administration fee

Sign a disclaimer

* FFS almost forgot my cut the new, revised administration fee.

wow - so your cut is 200% of the initial admin fee - nice work if you can get it ;)

We know who we are do you MR inverness ct comunity development fc supporter ;)

Do you? Do you Really? Can you enlighten me? I would bet that all sensible people on here agree who Inverness are but struggle with who "Rangers" are. Are they

a) Oldco Rangers

b) Newco Rangers

c) Little Rangers

d) The Rangers

e) Sevco Rangers

f) Glasgow Rangers

g) Who gives a fcuk 2 Rangers

answers on a postcard please. First correct entry gets a prize!

Tremoundously impressed with the ambition show by Ian Black and Dene Shiels. Black, on the tip of a potential Scotland squad call up if he kept his form from last year and similar for Shiels for N.I.

Looks like the Sevco Works XI are loading up on 'name' signings on long deals with two reasons in mind - One, getting them in place now, preparing for the transfer embargo further down the line. Two, TCFKAR fans simply wouldn't stand for seeing anything less than 'name' players in their jerseys.

Just hope Chuck can pay for em'.