Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Young Dhensboy is a bigot and he doesn't care who knows.

No, a bigot is yon wee vile dude you were getting chummy with on that other thread. Ally88 I believe he's called. Rangers fan. Hates Celtic fans unconditionally. Aye, he's a bigot.

No, a bigot is yon wee vile dude you were getting chummy with on that other thread. Ally88 I believe he's called. Rangers fan. Hates Celtic fans unconditionally. Aye, he's a bigot.

I forgot that only us Rangers fans can be bigots, my mistake.

I see that a 6 month old associate member club with no voting rights ( and really SHOULD be trying to get everyone else on their side) have declared that they will explore options to leave Scottish Football.

A similarly named club left Scottish Football last year.

I hope that the new club take the same route.....

O- f+++ing-blivion.....

pleasing

Edited by Ken Fitlike

1357755279[/url]' post='6967908']

I see that a 6 month old associate member club with no voting rights ( and really SHOULD be trying to get everyone else on their side) have declared that they will explore options to leave Scottish Football.

A similararly named club left Scottish Football last year.

I hope that the new club take the same route.....

O- f+++ing-blivion.....

pleasing

Here's the reason Greens ragin he's just lost 360ksmile.gif

from KDS

Under an agreement dated 7 December 2012 but effective on Admission, the Company shall

employ Charles Green as Chief Executive of the Company for a salary of £360,000 per annum

plus all reasonable expenses properly incurred and all accommodation and related cost and

expenses including rent, utility charges and local taxes. Mr Green is also entitled to a bonus

of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL

or otherwise transfers to another football league; and to participate in any share option or

other incentive scheme adopted by the Company.