Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Like chuckles said. There his titles, he bought them

If he did he must have bought them from old Rangers. That means they were an asset of the company. If they have a value I would assume that BDO now handling the liquidation would be looking to get the best possible price for those titles. After all they are legally bound to do this and overturn any favours doled out by Duff and Duffer. (Remember them? Where are they now?).

So what about a Pie and Bovril bid? I am sure we could rustle up a few grand between us.

Would help pay the BDO fees.

Count me in for £100, but I want the last ever league title they won for that. :thumsup2

Edited by thelegendthatis

I believe sally is honestly on £20k a week under his TUPE from the former Rangers unless he said "no way" I'm worth 5p. It is obviously private, but if he has been gifted a % of NEWCO shares I think that was his payoff from Chuckie to lower the Ibroke weekly wage bill.

Either way, he is a serious shareholder in CEVCO so cannot be dismissed as either employee or part owner

Even if he is a shareholder in Sevco it will be a single figure percentage, which means he can get the old heave ho just like anyone else and be powerless to do anything about it. Anyway Green is not stupid enough to give anyone a shareholding that allows them to do anything other than what he wants to see happen :thumbsdown

Tedi are you an armchair glory hunter passing yourself off as a Rangers season ticket holder ?.

Well..

Firstly
a big well cone to Annan, thoroughly deserved victory and I hope none
of these lads are working night shift as they deserve a good old
session, all of them played well and all of them heroes.

Where
to start with that performance Rangers, worst I have ever seen would be
too strong but it was certainly right up there, everytime Hegarty got
caught with the ball he looked like a rabbit caught in headlights, we
must have the only Brazilian in the world who has no 1st touch or any
other kind of touch, rank fuckin rotten, Lee Wallace was our best player
but even he had 2 howlers in defending, one of which led to the goal,
Shiels was decent till he got his leg broken damn shame for the guy,
Little was in completely the wrong position, f**k me our top goalscorer I
have no idea what ally is thinking, Black was pish and determined to
get sent off, miracle he was not, the greek was shite, hutton was shite,
Mckay looked like a school kid.

I have said it several
times, Ally needs to do the decent thing he needs to go along with all
the people round him, I dunno what we do at Murray park but it is
certainly not training, at the start of the season I was hopeful we put
in some decent performances with some poor ones too but I thought once
the team started to gel then it would get better, we had a genuine
excuse back then, we certainly do not have an excuse now, we have got
steadily worse with the same players, anybody using the excuse of
transfer embargo's or pre-season is seriously wrong.

Charles Green pretty much called it right, worst ever Rangers team, so Charlie do something about it.

Something about this post from the Annan thread smelt a bit fishy dude and I've highlighted what it is,and if anyone was watching the game on the web they will remember that Tom Millar said that phrase umpteen times "Rangers are like rabbits caught in the headlights" especially after Annan's first goal.

Yes it could be coincidence Tedi but it looks a bit suspicious that you would use that phrase not long after you said you were at the game and Tom Millar said it umpteen times on Rangers TV during the game and probably why you used it in your post,because it stood out more than most of his usual ramblings.

You wouldna be fibbing would you Tedi ?.

You say that is if i'm only a Rangers fan because we're bigger and better than Ayr...?

Where are u from ? Glasgow ?

Anyway the arguments that tops anything u can say is your club died and mines didn't. Simple as that. Your going for your first title. Good luck on the journey.

Oh and don't give it but we've got our titles. Big chuckles bought them, they're his not the new clubs. Likeasay enjoy the journey, will see u at somerset next season, hopefully with sally in tow

Oh and better ? U sure ? U play against us the way u did on Saturday your in for a right good pumping

Edited by AUFC90

I read the first couple of paragraphs:

There’s a recurring myth which needs to be addressed, viz, the myth that Scottish football needs a “strong” Rangers.

Let us see first of all how this “strong” Rangers has worked in practice.

For the best part of the last quarter of a century, Rangers’ “strength” and apparent success lay in their ability and determination to outspend every other team in Scotland.

They fully played their part in contributing to the collapse of the Bank of Scotland in order to finance transfers and wages for players which no other Scottish team could even countenance.

Using tens of millions of pounds from a bank which would ultimately collapse and pass on its debts to every man, woman and child in the nation, “Strong” Rangers signed prominent internationalists from England, Holland, Denmark, France, Scotland and elsewhere to fill every place in their starting eleven.

Did we also shoot Ghandi, JFK and JR?

Even if he is a shareholder in Sevco it will be a single figure percentage, which means he can get the old heave ho just like anyone else and be powerless to do anything about it. Anyway Green is not stupid enough to give anyone a shareholding that allows them to do anything other than what he wants to see happen :thumbsdown

Sadly because of my insights to cancer, I cannot see Jardine in the job long, so was foreseeing fal Sal being kicked upstairs to "ambassador" - that was before I read of Laudrup coming-in...............what will be his role Chuckie Cheese?!?! Maybe our Sevco contributers can explain.

Let's face it - the former Rangers went bust - as their PR head once famously said - the history was over once liquidation happened.

We've now seen the biggest straw clutching exercise ever ever ever, with Chuckie Cheese saying he bought the titles. So are they Charles Green's titles? Can he take them elsewhere and gift them to someone else?

Let's look back to the former Rangers. When they went into Administration, did they deduct 10 points from the company? Nope, they deducted it from the former Rangers as club/owners are indivisible in this corporate world.

The former Rangers lost the points - (the company had none)................because it was one and the same

Top notch post.

No WATP in the username - and that Gogzy seems to be a right Orange hvn blinded sectarian cvnt. We've shared the info of asking the name of the taxi driver before stepping-in. If it involves Gogzy or Gordon, we'll just wait for next taxi along and tell him to bouncy along - complete FUD. Don't want to be paying for his next dues to the Orange Order.

Hahaha. I like Gogzy, he was my fellow stoner and is a rational chap.

Some kitchen though.

Where are u from ? Glasgow ?

Anyway the arguments that tops anything u can say is your club died and mines didn't. Simple as that. Your going for your first title. Good luck on the journey.

Oh and don't give it but we've got our titles. Big chuckles bought them, they're his not the new clubs. Likeasay enjoy the journey, will see u at somerset next season, hopefully with sally in tow

Oh and better ? U sure ? U play against us the way u did on Saturday your in for a right good pumping

No i'm from Leeds originally.

That argument tops f**k all considering it's untrue, so where does that leave your argument now?

In your head. Enjoy being correct in your wet dreams mate, meanwhile back in the real world Rangers are better than Ayr.

Not like i've ever noticed Ayr in my lifetime right enough.