Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No i'm from Leeds originally.

That argument tops f**k all considering it's untrue, so where does that leave your argument now?

In your head. Enjoy being correct in your wet dreams mate, meanwhile back in the real world Rangers are better than Ayr.

Not like i've ever noticed Ayr in my lifetime right enough.

Why don't u support Leeds then. Not that they need u. And I ain't goin to go down the my club is better than yours route. I ain't that insecure about my club. Maybe your club died maybe it didnt. Mines most certainly didnt. They basically have no debt and are in a far better position than a lot of Scottish clubs. I sleep very easy at night when it comes to my club. On the other hand your club has never been worse. Bleeding money with big chuckles desperate for a helping hand into the 1st. Like av said before, enjoy the journey

Lived there for just 2 years and my dad and his father were Rangers fans, brought me up as one, travelled a lot when i was young so didn't even really have a local team.

Oh dear ! :lol::lol::lol:

We can't be back to the, 'I bought the titles' pish, Shirly? Didn't we sort this out around Christmas time last year?

From what I recall of the discussion (and remember, drink had been taken), The following was agreed:

1. Chuck's statement was a pile of manure. Indeed, an embarrassing pile of manure.

2. Henrick's tongue was the one who actually bought the titles.

3. He then exchanged them with Youngsy for his match baw used in the great football game between German and British soldiers on Xmas day in 1914 when Youngsy was fighting on the Western Front. Panini stickers were used to make up the value either way.

So from my recall Youngsy actually is heir to Rangers' titles. Can we leave it at that?

I would say we have discussed it at least 100 times already, this is the way of the BRALT

Yes....it's the way of the posters on bralt, if any of you were really bored of this crap and want this thread closed you'd stop posting on it , yet you all seem to spend every minute of the day arguing the same shit over and over.

You're getting Aberdeen & Dundee Utd mixed up........back in the 80's Willie Miller was offered the chance to sign for Rangers but was on "just as much" at Pittodrie.

Different game back then......Ipswich were paying higher wages than Arsenal in those days for example.

Indeed.

Did Alex Ferguson not claim that with bonuses, he was earning more at Aberdeen than he first was at Man United?

Question for The Rangers fans on here.

I know Ally is looking in bringing a couple of more SPL players like Daly ( and I reckon Murray Davidson will go, sadly :bairn ) but I was wondering if any players are out of contract at the end of this season?

Question for The Rangers fans on here.

I know Ally is looking in bringing a couple of more SPL players like Daly ( and I reckon Murray Davidson will go, sadly :bairn ) but I was wondering if any players are out of contract at the end of this season?

Alexander and Kyle, can't think of anyone else.

Alexander and Kyle, can't think of anyone else.

Just had a look and 4 of the young players Darren Cole (rb), Kamil Wiktorski (rm), Andrew Mitchell (cm) and Kane Hemmings (cf) all either 20 or 21 of age, come to the end of their contracts. They do seem a bit old to be just squad players or bench warmers though so unless McCoist is sure they will play a more significant role in the 1st team there doesn't seem any logic in keeping them as it would only hinder their careers.

Just had a look and 4 of the young players Darren Cole (rb), Kamil Wiktorski (rm), Andrew Mitchell (cm) and Kane Hemmings (cf) all either 20 or 21 of age, come to the end of their contracts. They do seem a bit old to be just squad players or bench warmers though so unless McCoist is sure they will play a more significant role in the 1st team there doesn't seem any logic in keeping them as it would only hinder their careers.

Hemmings has been scoring at a higher level while on loan but can't get past McCulloch in the pecking order and Ally only plays one striker .... I'd like to see him and Cole given more of chance, this was meant to be the perfect season to blood these youngsters but it hasn't worked that way.

Hemmings has been scoring at a higher level while on loan but can't get past McCulloch in the pecking order and Ally only plays one striker .... I'd like to see him and Cole given more of chance, this was meant to be the perfect season to blood these youngsters but it hasn't worked that way.

Cole is out injured for the season. Hemmings should get more of a chance and hopefully will.

Tbh though our problems are not in scoring goals but in keeping them out. According to DJ the first 2 Players to sign in September will be defenders.

Cole is out injured for the season. Hemmings should get more of a chance and hopefully will.

Tbh though our problems are not in scoring goals but in keeping them out. According to DJ the first 2 Players to sign in September will be defenders.

Can't disagree with that if true, our defence is abysmal. Not sure if Allys got the same eye for a defender that Walter had mind you. Instead of improving i'd say our defence is getting worse and the coaching staff need a boot up the backside.

I personally think Cole has great potential, our defence is rotten, he's a natural right back and played very well in a tough away Champions League fixture, shame about the injuries. Needs to get himself of Twitter though ASAP.

*Off topic*

Does any other clubs across Britain have the same complaints and youngsters spending all day on Twitter or is this just a Rangers thing, i can imagine it being the same everywhere but rarely hear other clubs gossip and shit.

I would hope we retain the other three aswell. Witorski looks good but i think he might be transferring away at the end of the year, solid player from the little i have seen.

Not seen much of Mitchell but apparently he's quite good. Meh.

We should definitely get Hemmings signed up ASAP.

Can't disagree with that if true, our defence is abysmal. Not sure if Allys got the same eye for a defender that Walter had mind you. Instead of improving i'd say our defence is getting worse and the coaching staff need a boot up the backside.

This guy from Middlesbrough is seemingly pretty decent. Andre Bikey??? Think that's his name.

Wouldn't mind Tom Hately

That's just a couple that come to mind

This guy from Middlesbrough is seemingly pretty decent. Andre Bikey??? Think that's his name.

Wouldn't mind Tom Hately

That's just a couple that come to mind

Have you had a look at Stuart Miller? I think his team are the sort you should be putting at the top of your wanted list.

Who needs wishful thinking about second rate midfielders when you have more important things to think about.

http://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/business-fraud.html :thumsup2

Except you are not getting it at all, that lot of shite above is not even close to what I wrote.

I never mentioned est this est that

The club was not cloned, it was simply sold from one owner to the other.

Show me yer season ticket please

I do hope you gave your friend back his season ticket Tedi.

Or as Benny would say "nice copy,print and cut job" or "glad you hid the phrase sample typing on the cardboard" or "well done you found someone's old non renewed season ticket after they threw it away last year when the Rangers died in disgust" :lol:

You are an idiot Tedi or just a fud because I've mentioned umpteen times on here I can't afford a season ticket for Parkhead as they are way way more expensive than at Ibrox.If they were the same price as at Ibrox I probably could afford one at Parkhead but you know champions league contenders charge far more than 3rd division diddy clubs.

And your club was cloned Tedi and the big bad SFA & SPL helped with the cloning process to convince fannies like you it's the very same club so they can make money out of you,so GIRFUY loser. :P