Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you agreeing to the daft element with derogative gestures towards Celtic or the fact that there are possibly tic & P&B aliases and deep under cover ones at that ?

You don't need to tell me there's Celtic fans and other posters from on here that have aliases on there some posters are just too obvious to me I can spot one out a mile. I don't really post on there anyway so it doesn't bother me.

Which means "armed" in German you thick c**t. Big bloody difference between that & having a swastika avatar.You have wunfellaff as your name but I doubt you had any to fall off to begin with. Twat.

Lol....

Righhht...

He is right. Depending on the context. It can also mean Weapon.

Unless the hunting shop around the corner from my house is really some sort of Nazi cover up.

He is right. Depending on the context. It can also mean Weapon.

Unless the hunting shop around the corner from my house is really some sort of Nazi cover up.

In a German speaking part of Switzerland - surely not!

But les not pretend Charlie didn't have a clue what he was doing when coming out with "no surrender"

Any sign of that promised Orange away kit yet? :1eye

Let's not even pretend Charlie knew what "no surrender" meant this time last year.

Those ultra maliable Rangers fans are lapping up his confidence tricks though. One cry of "no surrendur" and they will all forget that Charlie is in the employ of Mr Whyte.

You would have to be a complete loon to suggest No Surrender is in anyway sectarian.

Ultra offended brigade.

You would have to be a complete loon to suggest No Surrender was used by Green in any way other than to stir up hatred.

Easily conned brigade.

Edited by stonedsailor

But les not pretend Charlie didn't have a clue what he was doing when coming out with "no surrender"

Any sign of that promised Orange away kit yet? :1eye

Rico has his letters of complaint all ready to post :)

You would have to be a complete loon to suggest No Surrender was used by Green in any way other than to stir up hatred.

Easily conned brigade.

Are you serious?

Got a text earlier today about this and thought it was a wind up, the worlds gone barking mad.

I do not mind that, if he came out and said everyone north of Perth are rabid sheep shaggers then I have no doubt it would stir up hatred, it may be argued that he was bringing the game into disrepute but it would not be correct to call it sectarian, No surrender is not sectarian, anyone that argues it is needs their head examined.

So stirring up hatred over nothing more important than a sporting institution is okay, just so long as it is not sectarian?