Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So someone posts that there was a 5 way agreement to take it easy on rangers in whatever form they existed in, wouldnt you be on here lording it up, talking about how much it shows the spl/sfa think they needed rangers etc etc.

Instead it's all paranoia about how Aberdeen fans are really celtic supporters etc.

Total open goal to actually gloat and lord it up on here considering the usual kicking the lad gets.

He deserves the kicking he gets with the posts he puts on here!

But I agree, I would openly gloat over this if I were him as well.

He deserves the kicking he gets with the posts he puts on here!

But I agree, I would openly gloat over this if I were him as well.

Well yeah I'm not saying that some of the ridiculous posts on here don't deserve all the laughter they receive, but you gotta pick your shots and take the points when you can.

Repeating the exactly same thing about various sets of supporters gets old quickly.

Well yeah I'm not saying that some of the ridiculous posts on here don't deserve all the laughter they receive, but you gotta pick your shots and take the points when you can.

Repeating the exactly same thing about various sets of supporters gets old quickly.

Bendy can't think for himself so all he can do is repeat what he has read or various soundbites he has heard, he does not post on here unless he has recieved the PM with the party line that morning.

His lack of intelligence is apparent.

The very idea of rasellik, abhergreen, the wee sellik, the wee hibs, the wee rangers, snmurn, murwll and all the rest colluding to protect our greatest of clubs just fills me with joy.

So someone posts that there was a 5 way agreement to take it easy on rangers in whatever form they existed in, wouldnt you be on here lording it up, talking about how much it shows the spl/sfa think they needed rangers etc etc.

Total open goal to actually gloat and lord it up on here

:thumsup2

Bendy can't think for himself so all he can do is repeat what he has read or various soundbites he has heard, he does not post on here unless he has recieved the PM with the party line that morning.

His lack of intelligence is apparent.

F'kin edit function still wont work for me.

Expect Bendy et al to go on a campaign of declaring the percieved RFC worth to Scottish football now that it has been pointed out to them. It will give us a great laugh again, just like armageddon.

:thumsup2

Hardly lording it up.

But again you kinda missed the point. It had little to do with the clubs you mentioned more so the governing bodies, but you chose to focus on the clubs instead of using the fact that the very bodies/powers that be who run our game were going everything they could to limit the hurt on rangers.

Does strike me that given how much everyone was doing to save your club from the sfa to the spl that you guys still managed-and continue to manage- to make rangers an absolute joke in all aspects apart from on the park. (Well league wise anyway)

And I'd like to say - sincerely - that I hope the secret SFA/SPL document to ensure Rangers were never going to be punished is 100% true.

The very idea of rasellik, abhergreen, the wee sellik, the wee hibs, the wee rangers, snmurn, murwll and all the rest colluding to protect our greatest of clubs just fills me with joy.

Presumably for the 'sporting integrity' warriors the game would be the proverbial bogey with regard to Scottish fitba. What a pity, mind you, that it would likely mean Abhergreen's flock would only drop by a handful going by the weekend's show of solidarity for wee jum.

it is a given that most club chairmen would have 'colluded' to let newco straight back into the top level.Nothing new there.

Only when it was pointed out to them that their support would then find something else to do on a saturday afternoon and that they would be as well shutting up shop did they vote The Correct Way - even then they tried to strong-arm the SFL into parachuting the zombie RFC into the First Division.

Shameful business - but at least the fans on the diddy clubs do not meekly accept the party line from the boardrooms. They Got Tellt.

Hardly lording it up.

But again you kinda missed the point. It had little to do with the clubs you mentioned more so the governing bodies, but you chose to focus on the clubs instead of using the fact that the very bodies/powers that be who run our game were going everything they could to limit the hurt on rangers.

And there was me thinking the SPL was the clubs.

And there was me thinking the SPL was the clubs.

The SPL was a company owned equally by it's 12 member companies who were each issued one share, I believe there were 14 or 16 shares in total but there was only one share issued to each member company. The dividends were shared out on the basis of how each member companies footballing staff performed on the pitch against each other over the course of a season.

Shameful business - but at least the fans on the diddy clubs do not meekly accept the party line from the boardrooms. They Got Tellt.

What's really shameful was how the diddy club chairman seized on the opportunity to abdicate responsibility for a tough decision and claim they suddenly 'had to listen to their customers'. The diddies bought it. Hook, line, sinker - here you are over twelve months later still trying to claim credit for being led up the garden path.

Move the clock forward and when facing league re-construction - they're not listening any more. I can't being to imagine why your chairmen are able to do such a volte-face on decisions so crucial to their customers. Can you?

Integrity wasn't it?

Well no.

The spl is made up of clubs, but Doncaster and all his lads are the governing body of the SPL which is what I said.

Thanks for playing though.

Oh? No need for any of those pesky club votes were required then if the great Doncaster was so obviously in charge.

What on earth was he talking about when he said this back in March, "If 11 clubs put their hand in the air and say 'yes', then it's in the court of the Scottish Football League to decide. If less than 11 [sPL] clubs are in favour, the game's a bogey and that's that."

Thank you for playing.

What's really shameful was how the diddy club chairman seized on the opportunity to abdicate responsibility for a tough decision and claim they suddenly 'had to listen to their customers'. The diddies bought it. Hook, line, sinker - here you are over twelve months later still trying to claim credit for being led up the garden path.

Move the clock forward and when facing league re-construction - they're not listening any more. I can't being to imagine why your chairmen are able to do such a volte-face on decisions so crucial to their customers. Can you?

Integrity wasn't it?

That's a spectacularly messed-up perspective: they were forced into something they didn't want to do (not put you back into SPL), by the fan outcry. They weren't forced into alternative league reconstruction plans as there was no similar outcry - not everyone disagreed, and there's numerous different models competing for support (unlike Rangers > SFL3 which was almost universally taken to be the fair and sporting decision). Outcry did help in stopping 12-12 > 8-8-8, though.

Edited by HibeeJibee

That's a spectacularly messed-up perspective: they were forced into something they didn't want to do (not put you back into SPL), by the fan outcry. They weren't forced into alternative league reconstruction plans as there was no similar outcry - not everyone disagreed, and there's numerous alternatives. It did help stop 12-12 > 8-8-8, though.

Don't worry, Bendy is just spectacularly failing to re-write history, again.

Integrity wasn't it?

Classic Bendy. Always happy to provide a laugh for us diddies. Let's be honest, it would get pretty boring arround here if the nutters all buggered off.