Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mini bears scud mini teuchters.

Rangers Youth ‏@RFC_Youth 27s28 seconds ago

U20: #Rangers 6-1 Ross County (Hardie x3, Gallagher x2, Ramsay) A comprehensive victory for @RFC_Youth at a rain soaked Murrray Park today

mini Rangers will be your team next season.

No I was mocking ... and clearly showing someone up for being a "hypocrite" ... you on the other hand are deflecting, as is the 'norm'.

No, I called it right the first time and I have posted about CGs tweet, so no deflecting.

You've just made yourself look silly again.

The board today confirms kenny mcdowall has left rangers football club.

Kenny has worked under some of the most challenging conditions in the club’s recent history and we thank him for his hard work, commitment and dedication - not just as interim manager but also his previous years as assistant manager to ally mccoist and first team coach under walter smith.

Kenny, who joined in january 2007, is a decent and honourable man who played a key role in the club’s success – which included top flight league titles, scottish cup and league cup triumphs as well as the 2008 uefa cup run - and that will never be forgotten.

He was given an extremely difficult role as interim manager but worked tirelessly in order to improve the club’s fortunes and he will always be welcome at ibrox stadium and murray park.

The club’s board and staff thank kenny for his years of loyal service and wish him every success in his future career.

Interim chairman paul murray commented: “everyone at rangers football club thanks kenny for his contribution and we will never forget the part he played in our success since he joined under walter smith in 2007.

“he is a man of integrity and honour and gave everything during his time at the club.

“kenny worked under extremely challenging circumstances in recent months but he always gave everything he could to try to secure results for the football club.

“he will always be welcome.”

kenny mcdowall commented: “it was an honour and privilege to work for rangers football club and i will leave with so many positive memories.

“i have worked with so many talented people since i joined and i will forever be in walter smith’s debt for bringing me to rangers.

“working with walter, ally mccoist, ian durrant, jim stewart and all the backroom staff plus the staff at ibrox and murray park was a pleasure and i wish the club well for the future.

“i was delighted to play a part in the club’s history and i wish the supporters and new management team all the very best.”

We say nice things about you, you say nice things about us, you continue to get paid, everybody's happy! :king:bounce3

Edited by kiddy

I do not agree with this, the board knew (well at least they should have done) what Chris was about before offering him the Job, it is not like he hides his identity. Chris is a passionate Rangers fan who fights hard for the club but also occasionally makes an arse of himself on twitter.

For me he should be judged on what he does for the club going forward now that he has been given the position, let the yahoos worry about what has happened in the past.

Tedi,i would doubt that most of the board had any great knowledge of Graham re; his blog and tweets but if they had then they are bang out of order installing him on the board as a supporters rep. Anyone who takes that position should have a background where nothing can be questioned. The club has enough people looking to down it at every turn and for me Chris Graham's appointment has done nothing for the club, as far as i'm concerned he has to go.

DIGNITY

1.The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect

2. Inherent nobility and worth

3. Poise and self-respect

Fair play Sevco........all seems to be going well, nothing to see here, nope, nothing at all.

No you're deflecting from Tedi being highlighted as a hypocrite who stands on the soapbox yet supports the bigots within your own ranks. You are also not addressing the content of the post but simply playing the man as you usually do.

None of your post makes any sense.

I still find it incredible that rangers fans are defending this guy. Actually, I find it incredible he is able to get any sort of position at the club in the first place.

Surprised?! Really SF?! They've just elected a convicted tax fraud to the BoD's which the fans are hailing as their saviour!

I hope this doesn't a point where is own life and those of his family are threatened by those who are more than just offended. The recent attacks in France and Denmark show how far certain people will go to express their hatred.

And then there's the Star Wars fans to consider.

The worst aspect of Graham's tweet is not the content contained therein. It's the fact he personally sent it to a Muslim with the clear intention of being offensive by ridiculing his religion and beliefs.

Of course - but it wasn't even just a quick spur-of-the-moment tweet - he went to the bother of fetching a bit of paper, scribbling down the drawing then taking a picture of it to send!

And surely he knew that just depicting the Prophet in the first place would be offensive to a Muslim, what made him think to go adding a picture of Jar Jar Binks' cock !? How old is Graham anyhoo ?