Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Because it was ok for Thierry Henry to get that goal against Eire, instead of admitting to handball,it's ok for rangers to cheat their way back into the spl. How much does a Clyde pundit earn?

With Rangers in the SPL, far too much. Without Rangers in the SPL, £56 on the dole.

The Blue Knights are actually a International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club :lol: with a Scottish chapter.

If they do indeed cause Rangers demise, I for one will send off for their jacket patch and wear it with pride 8)

post-23278-0-13804000-1336676133_thumb.j

On the way home from work tonight I heard an advert on the Radio for the new 2012/2013 Rangers strip. Other than the obvious comic value of launching a strip that might never be used the one thing that struck me was who is paying the bill the for the Radio Adverts? Surely no-one would give the club any credit facility and it got to be beyond the remit of the admininstrators to pays for something like this.

"Our guiding principle is that we will do what is in the best interests of Celtic Football Club and our supporters," said Lawwell.

When will Celtic supporters announce the boycott of parkhead?

What is this pish?

Sporting integrity is your guiding principle, there are NO mitigating circumstances where that's concerned.

You have to do what's right, not what your supporters want, not what's best for you, but what's RIGHT.

How in hells name can they expect to get the sale through before the end of the season (Sunday). I'd have thought any bid now being received will also require them to have a look through the books....and then allow for them to do a runner.

Incidentally, are any of these bids final...or have they even submitted an offer to D&P?

On the way home from work tonight I heard an advert on the Radio for the new 2012/2013 Rangers strip. Other than the obvious comic value of launching a strip that might never be used the one thing that struck me was who is paying the bill the for the Radio Adverts? Surely no-one would give the club any credit facility and it got to be beyond the remit of the admininstrators to pays for something like this.

As the merchandising rights were sold to JJB/Umbro, I would think that the marketing and other costs lie with them (as do the profits generated of course)

How in hells name can they expect to get the sale through before the end of the season (Sunday). I'd have thought any bid now being received will also require them to have a look through the books....and then allow for them to do a runner.

Incidentally, are any of these bids final...or have they even submitted an offer to D&P?

If they have found someone that will buy the club off of Whyte, pay off the VAT, all the tax, and keep the contracts of the players going then fair play to him but he's looking at chucking away £100 million at least.

I can.guarantee you Killie will sell more if Rangers aren't in league.

If MJ recants what he's reported(but still no retraction) to have said, I'll consider buying one for an orc-free SPL, even if I only make half a dozen or so games. Bit of a "thankyou" for growing a pair, if you like.

Because it was ok for Thierry Henry to get that goal against Eire, instead of admitting to handball,it's ok for rangers to cheat their way back into the spl. How much does a Clyde pundit earn?

I found it both cringeworthy and hilarious that they could compare a player diving in a match to the SPL killing all traces of sporting integrity by letting whatever spawn of the devil rises from the ashes with little or no sanction.

Then Darryl Fannybaws went on to say the new owner should say Sorry and pay the football debts and then they can all move on. What a load of unadulterated bawsackery. The whole thing that really gets my back up throughout this episode is how irrelevant the media and the majority of Rangers sympathists are treating the general "diddy" support. They keep going on about how they wont forget. Neither will we - ever. Hurry up and Die Rankgers. We ALL hate you - and YOU DO CARE!!

Jeez, I got in from work and logged on at "2:00pm, that's me just got to the end. Haven't watched TV for ages, man.

Right, for Killie, about 1500 stay away from OF games at RP. Make that 1501 because I won't be going if any form of Govan AFC 1690 FTP get back in.

The November goal for fun by Pasca is the last time I will have experienced the Soccerball Team Glasgow of Rangers 1873 FTP. Good.

Best bit on SS was Traynor going something like.

"Sporting integrity? There is no sporting integrity, never has been Look at the Olympics, yadaa yadaa yadda" He is a cvnt for certain.

Chic, acht, never mind, a wee bit sympathy for the mentally ill.

Edited by DuntoiRab

I found it both cringeworthy and hilarious that they could compare a player diving in a match to the SPL killing all traces of sporting integrity by letting whatever spawn of the devil rises from the ashes with little or no sanction.

Then Darryl Fannybaws went on to say the new owner should say Sorry and pay the football debts and then they can all move on. What a load of unadulterated bawsackery. The whole thing that really gets my back up throughout this episode is how irrelevant the media and the majority of Rangers sympathists are treating the general "diddy" support. They keep going on about how they wont forget. Neither will we - ever. Hurry up and Die Rankgers. We ALL hate you - and YOU DO CARE!!

The medias lack of knowledge on this whole story never ceases to amaze me ,,,,the number 1 point in this story is EBTs,,,yet there was a caller on SSB the. Other night demanding the panel to explain why the tax man is going after rangers due to use of EBTs " there no illegal ur they ? Hus the law been changed or sumfin eh eh? His the law been suddenly changed or sumfin? " he goaded the panel ,

Everyone of the answered they didn't know the answer to that....honest tae fuk a 2 second google on EBT loopholes teels you the government won a major case against them in 2010 and where granted retrospective powers to go after the likes of rangers.