Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"EBT's didn't exist before 1998".

yeah he contradicted himself with that because he had earlier said the SPL cat investigate further back than 1998 due to them (the spl) not existing

somehow Minutes later it became fact that they didnt exist before then

This is becoming like Jacobs Ladder. No matter how many times I watch the fucking thing I still can't get my melon round it!!

In that same vein, given their incompetent boobery and generally making a tit of their company's name, I will start referring to Duff & Phelps as "Twin Peaks". Fuctifino what's going on....

cheating buns fan darryll is incredulous tha a company would pay back money they have borrowed for a bank. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

does he not support celtic?

In that same vein, given their incompetent boobery and generally making a tit of their company's name, I will start referring to Duff & Phelps as "Twin Peaks". Fuctifino what's going on....

What about the dwarf? Is that the 'big hoose' guy?

Lunch time has come and gone here but I guess we have to give them another 3 hours for California.

If I invest $15 dollars can I get the job of telling Chick and Jim to feck off when they turn up on match day ?

I'll raise that offe to £30 so i can get prefered bidder status on that role

Traynor still going on about people not buying season tickets unless they know that they'll be playing teams of rangers calibre. What a cock.

Given how many fans actively stay away when either of the Old Firm roll into town - I'm one of them - I'm amazed he can actually believe this. Bless him, he's looking out for the Diddy fans really.

I thought the Blue Knights were told their bid was too low and unlikely to be accepted by the creditors, hence Miller being given preferred bidder status? Given that they don't appear to have any more money to put in the pot, shouldn't they be re-named the Barren Knights?

I thought the Blue Knights were told their bid was too low and unlikely to be accepted by the creditors, hence Miller being given preferred bidder status? Given that they don't appear to have any more money to put in the pot, shouldn't they be re-named the Barren Knights?

The Blue Knights bid may well have been too low - but we don't know if they are referring to their first bid, their revised bid, their final bid, their best bid, their bid with Ticketus, their bid without Ticketus, or their....

The worrying thing is, that looks like I've tried to post a funny - but it's actually all true. Help ma' Boab.

Hello

Not posted before but ive been reading these threads for a couple of weeks since a friend pointed it out, after seeing all the opinions on this sight about rangers situation and the league placement of a rangers newco it seems that the media in scotland reports public opinion as the complete opposite of what i read here? has this only been since the rangers carry on or is it constant? surely 20 000 fans on a forum is as good as any survey or are rangers fans abit thin on the ground here?

still got a couple of hours to go before it's Thursday lunchtime here. Fingers crossed D&P will now have received my last minute, cobbled together consortium bid.

Daryl king on SSB.....talking about sporting integrity,,,,,trying to compare thierry Henry's handball against Ireland to that of the Rangers situation? :lol::lol:

Then says he doesn't want to talk about hypotheticals,,,BUT if rangers aren't kept in e SPL there will be no sky deal(crystal ball then daryl) and clubs will be in danger... :lol:

What about the dwarf? Is that the 'big hoose' guy?

Strangely I was about to post something similar as I was thinking "There's a Carry On film in this surely" Thinking of who would play what parts I had The Big Hoose guy down for the Hattie Jacques character.

And then thinking about Carry on up the Jungle I found the perfect summary for our Media Guys OOZLUM birds.....mythical bird displaying ridiculous behaviour flying round and round in every decreases circles before dissapearing up it's own arse...honest

Oozlum Bird

Perfect description for Traynor and Young....perfect !

Given how many fans actively stay away when either of the Old Firm roll into town - I'm one of them - I'm amazed he can actually believe this. Bless him, he's looking out for the Diddy fans really.

His e-mail, as listed next to name in the Record, is j.traynor@dailyrecord.co.uk if anyone wants to put him right.

Hello

Not posted before but ive been reading these threads for a couple of weeks since a friend pointed it out, after seeing all the opinions on this sight about rangers situation and the league placement of a rangers newco it seems that the media in scotland reports public opinion as the complete opposite of what i read here? has this only been since the rangers carry on or is it constant? surely 20 000 fans on a forum is as good as any survey or are rangers fans a bit thin on the ground in the grey matter here?

Sorted.:)