Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lunch time has come and gone here but I guess we have to give them another 3 hours for California.

If I invest $15 dollars can I get the job of telling Chick and Jim to feck off when they turn up on match day ?

D&P confirm that Whyte will 'transfer' his shares to one of two bidding consortiums.

As I queried yesterday, when did this become relevant given that these clowns had been claiming it mattered not a jot for weeks?

It must be less hassle-some/time-consuming, presumably, than forcing it.

Nah, Boogie Nights.

ETA we could turn Ibrox into a gentleman's club and instead of paying the players we would make money from them.

Or even better make money from their wives (am I allowed to say that or will it get me banned?) :lol:

Been bugging me but I just realised what D&P remind me of.

It's that bit at the end of Alan Sugar's Apprentice tasks where the years numpties who have totally arsed up the weeks task run about the city centre trying to offload stuff at bargain basement prices just to cut their losses.

Strange really because there were Rangers fans in this seasons episodes ( Food selling in Edinburgh where one load tried to sell gourmet meatballs to Gers and Jambos at Tynecastle for at £7-50 a pop...later reduced to £5 then £2-50.......50p )

If people think this in-out, in-out situation is becoming a bit of a pantomime then just wait until the end of the month when Haudit and Daudit find themselves on the edge of a black hole ready to topple in. The bids will be coming in thick and fast just like at the stock exchange. It will be like 6 guys playing russian roulette with a gun with 5 bullets in it. The guy poor cvnt who's left at the end will be lumbered with the Gers.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Who said "Robert has a terrible habit of interrupting people and bad manners so I am not going to answer him"?

Duff and Phelps should remember that for the forthcoming creditors meeting. Right up their street not answering questions.

Edited by Cammy35