Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lucky for him he didn't have Duff and Duffer trying to make him better. :unsure:

Not too sure about that. Muamba's heart supposedly stopped for 78 minutes. Had Haudit & Daudit been on the scene they could easily have stretched that out to, oh, three months?

The Olympics is the biggest example of total hypocrisy. It's a money making machine using 'sport' as it's vehicle. You do know it's still an amateur competition?

Quite right. The professionals don't get paid for performing in the Olympics, they get EBTs.

1336681177[/url]' post='6222306']

Another RM dickhead.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=219607

Future tense/Past tense should not be that hard for even a brain-dead bluenose junky to understand.

And clearly Rangers FC should not be the same as Rangers FC (RIP)

As for wondering why it is okay to pay back 1% of your bills and carry on as though nothing had happened , I give up. These fvcking tossers are beginning to do my head in. I just hope this doesn't go on beyond the 2nd of June.

It's clear to me that rangers should be relegated and the pars should stay up,rangers were cheating so it's the 3rd div for them !!! SIMPLES :-)

1336681177[/url]' post='6222306']

Another RM dickhead.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=219607

Future tense/Past tense should not be that hard for even a brain-dead bluenose junky to understand.

And clearly Rangers FC should not be the same as Rangers FC (RIP)

As for wondering why it is okay to pay back 1% of your bills and carry on as though nothing had happened , I give up. These fvcking tossers are beginning to do my head in. I just hope this doesn't go on beyond the 2nd of June.

It's clear to me that rangers should be relegated and the pars should stay up,rangers were cheating so it's the 3rd div for them !!! SIMPLES :-)

Yet another Rangers hating micky b*****d employed within the Scottish media to throw fucks into us and our club. Used to work for Celtic TV too i am sure. More jobs for the Bhoys.

Rangers media at it's finest. Bravo.

Just emailed Terry to say I'm not likely to renew my season if he keeps kissing old firm arse the

way he did today. My brothers are going to do the same.

Surprised Malpas didn't keep him right tbh.

Edited so as not to blow my cover ;-)

Edited by Macshimmy

For once, he's almost right. There hasn't been genuine sporting integrity for ages. For a start seeding wouldn't exist in an environment that was truly based on sporting integrity. Let the big man win and sod everyone else.

Yes, but what got me was the tone he used, as if to say Rangers breaking any rules doesn't matter, they're too important for my salary boo hoo hoo. Cvnt!

For sanctions, look at cycling, plenty riders and teams have been hammered for doping.

They tried to get Lance for ages.

So, there is a place for, let's call it sporting fairness. If you have loads a money, fair enough, but if you have loads of dodgy deals, not fair enough!

Yet another Rangers hating micky b*****d employed within the Scottish media to throw fucks into us and our club. Used to work for Celtic TV too i am sure. More jobs for the Bhoys.

:lol:

Or hows about this for getting one's priorities straight?

Rangers fans are stupid, stupid fucks

900 pages. Good work lads.

I wonder who will be the first poster to *erm* post confirmation of Rangers liquidation. That would be an outstanding personal honour that would surely result in record breaking levels of green-dottery and impending acceptance into the Hampden Hall of Fame?

FTOF smile.gif

Whoever posts the greatest line in p&b history shall be rewarded with 1 punch at both Traynor and his butt plug Young.

In the interests of fairness if 1 person on here actually says they like the duo i shall allow them to defend themselves.

I know a lot of media hacks read so no doubt someone might tell them so here it is fellas. I fucking hate you pair with every fibre of my being, i want to smack your smug faces so hard it will probably hurt me. You have no idea how much i want Rangers to die so that in 1 years time i can phone up 1 of your tedious shows and ask you why you were so wrong you thick f**ks?

You pair are everything that is wrong with Scottish football media and how you 2 made a career out of it is beyond me.

If their is any justice in this world just after Rangers die and i rub your noses in it with my taunting you will both be sacked for writing about nothing because lets be honest, without Rangers your are fucked.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Gerry McCulloch is one of an increasing group among our football media that began as a seminarian(training to be a rc priest) then opted out either before or after ordination. Paul Cooney, Hugh MacDonald, Martin Hannan, ..................... etc have a similar career path.

McCulloch was a presenter on Sellik TV for several years.

I thought his surname was excluesivly prod... Im shit at this..my old man could tell a ***** a mile

craphead2.gifmervan.png

For once, he's almost right. There hasn't been genuine sporting integrity for ages. For a start seeding wouldn't exist in an environment that was truly based on sporting integrity. Let the big man win and sod everyone else.

Since when? Is the seeding in most/all football competitions not decided by sporting performance...?

One of the RM threads quickly descends into civil war with volleys of *****ism accusations flying about before somebody came out with the masterpiece below...

'... You appear to be attempting to get me into some sort of contest of words...'

On an internet forum.

http://t.co/SzNvoIia

New thomo blog

The other big issue is UEFA. I am urgently seeking clarity over this yet again but last week UEFA’s Head of Communications went away to their compliance department and explicitly checked – again – that UEFA are now minded to look at CVAs just like a new company (Newco) ie it’s a 3 year ban from European football.

Outstanding.