Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gotta wonder how much this guy was creaming whilst at Rangers.

Recovery expert charges £6,000 a day to axe jobs:

A turnaround expert stands to earn £470,000 for six

months’ part-time work while the accountancy firm he was brought in to save cuts

a tenth of its workforce, it has emerged. Donald Muir was parachuted in to help

RSM Tenon to negotiate with Lloyds, its lender, and to implement a cost-cutting

programme expected to result in 300 job losses.

Incredible that a firm of business accountants and corporate recovery experts are calling in someone like him!!

£2,000,000 a month?

So how many players are registered for Rangers?

TWO MILLION POUNDS A MONTH????????

Now Maths is not my strongest subject, ( neither is English, got that in first tongue.gif)

2,000,000 / say 30 players. =. £66,667 a month!!! AVERAGE!!!!!!

Yea, right.blink.gif

Some figures:

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/2010/payroll2.htm

Borys

I'm a long time lurker here so I'm not sure if were allowed to post links to other forums. Other than RangersMedia of course! But someone posted this link on the RangersTaxCase blog. It seems that Mr Green is a non-exec director of a company called TRICOR who are having a spot of VAT bother too!

http://kerrydalestre...40683&t=8671347

Some of the comments on the first link are interesting.

Gold! Now we know who the Singapore "family" really are (Chan Fook Meng) and the Indian "family" (his business partner Nazim Khan). It's all smoke and mirrors again.

Charlie Green came into play in January 2012, taking over from Chan Fook Meng bang on time for when the shit was about to start hitting the fan over the tax case. So much for Charlie Green's claims about "coming out of retirement to save Rangers" then!

Here's Tricor's annual report from September last year. Plentee ploblem.

http://www.tricor-pl...1-1.03.2011.pdf

"The Group made a trading loss of £2,648,000, against £484,000 loss in 2010"

Looked like they really are "fooked"!

:D

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Guest Kincardine

I'm a long time lurker here so I'm not sure if were allowed to post links to other forums. Other than RangersMedia of course! But someone posted this link on the RangersTaxCase blog. It seems that Mr Green is a non-exec director of a company called TRICOR who are having a spot of VAT bother too!

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/single/?p=11440683&t=8671347

Some of the comments on the first link are interesting.

Post to anything you like - another forum or not.

Now the link you gave made reference to this:

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cgi?doc=/uk/cases/UKVAT/2006/V19754.html

It's a court debate between PNC Telecom PLC v Revenue & Customs.

Why did you think it's important to link to this? What has it to do with Rangers?

Why is there 4 anonymous users on this thread :angry:

I demand to know who these users are.

The users on here need to know who these people.are.

They could make decisions that could cripple this website.

Who are these people GOD DAMN IT.

Why is there 4 anonymous users on this thread :angry:

I demand to know who these users are.

The users on here need to know who these people.are.

They could make decisions that could cripple this website.

Who are these people GOD DAMN IT.

i will go for wee chic and traynor for the first two :)

next

Post to anything you like - another forum or not.

Now the link you gave made reference to this:

http://www.bailii.or...006/V19754.html

It's a court debate between PNC Telecom PLC v Revenue & Customs.

Why did you think it's important to link to this? What has it to do with Rangers?

I'msurprised you managed to go on to that website without melting! :D

Gotta hold my hand up and say I didn't look at the third link so not too sure what the guy was getting at there. What do you make of the other 3 links in the post though?

So, not content enough with the Green and Whyte connection, Rangers are also finding funds from a guy who is part of the BOD of a company called TRICOR. Now, if you say that, either out loud or in your head with a Northern Irish accent (which plenty of Rangers fans no doubt do), it sounds painfully like Tricolour.

The evidence is stacking up, Rangers newco will be called Govan Celtic at this rate.

Edit: Great minds, Fife Saint.

Edited by djchapsticks

So, not content enough with the Green and Whyte connection, Rangers are also finding funds from a guy who is part of the BOD of a company called TRICOR. Now, if you say that, either out loud or in your head with a Northern Irish accent (which plenty of Rangers fans no doubt do), it sounds painfully like Tricolour.

The evidence is stacking up, Rangers newco will be called Govan Celtic at this rate.

In your face.

Guest Kincardine

Gold! Now we know who the Singapore "family" really are (Chan Fook Meng) and the Indian "family" (his business partner Nazim Khan). It's all smoke and mirrors again.

What makes you think 1. Nazim Khan is Indian and 2. that this is his 'Indian family'?

In the case of St Johnstone LESS home fans than normal attend as a consequence of Rangers/Celtic visiting !

On the last day of the season St Johnstone, on the verge of European qualification had Rangers as visitors crowd 6500. Our last Euro day was versus Dundee who also had something to play for attracted a full house north of 10,000. Rangers seriously over estimate their value.

Moral is that competitive games attract crowds and Dundee are the answer to every question :)

I'm sorry - I tried so hard to not respond to this.

Firstly, you are making the assumption that SPL clubs have high leverage - and stay with me, cause here's where you argument falls down - they don't! Hearts certainly do, Kilmarnock may well do, but for most of the clubs it is negligible. For St. Mirren for example our short term debt will be small and we have no liquidity problems. And again, you assume our assets are tied up in our playing staff. And again, they aren't really. St. Mirren asset proportion is in our fully owned stadium and training ground, given short term contracts most players in the SPL aren't worth very much. SPL clubs do not rely on players for assets. So it's hardly a Minsky moment if it's not a highly leveraged market and most assets are not devaluing.

Costs will certainly not go up if the wage bill is reduced, wages are by far the biggest expenditure of clubs and utterly dwarf short term credit payments. I mean, FFS, surely you know that? Similarly, income, as has been widely discussed, isn't falling by catastrophic amounts. St. Mirren easily, easily, survived in the first and we could more than easily survive without Rangers (which, however you look at it, is no where near as bad as the first).

You clearly know what you are talking about, you live in London, why aren't you buying Rangers? However, you've made two erroneous assumptions about the extent of leverage and the distribution of assets making your point, erm, shit, for everyone apart from Hearts and maybe Kilmarnock.

And with Hearts Vlad might bail them out again, as he has done before. Or they may become shit and uncompetitive and get relegated. Fine, I don't really like Hearts.

We may still have a large debt, but we are perhaps slightly less reliant on football income than other clubs, given that some of our turnover comes via the hotel and fitness centre. These don't make especially large profits, but it stands to reason that these would continue to turnover roughly the same amount if Rangers were not in the SPL.

Ally McCoist seems to have got away Scot free after the SFA dossier was published informing us, as we all suspected, that Rangers had a representative at the hearing and that therefore, he would have known exactly who the panel were.

No tough questions, no demands for an explanation. It's a Channel Islands dinner all over again.

Guest Kincardine

I'msurprised you managed to go on to that website without melting! :D

Gotta hold my hand up and say I didn't look at the third link so not too sure what the guy was getting at there. What do you make of the other 3 links in the post though?

Don't be a stupid (unt.....it's only words on a screen. Why would I melt?

Tell me what a debate between HMRC and PNC TELECOM PLC has got to do with Grren and Rangers.