Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There will only be one CL spot for the foreseeable future - this year was a one-off chance for a "diddy" to make it.

If Motherwell win the Champions League this year does that mean we get two places in it next year or will the Champions go into the Europa.:rolleyes:

I said this a few pages back - given the reaction towards the SPL and SFA for not doing enough to ensure the stand-up guy was 'fit and proper', how on earth can the SPL and SFA allow any mystery men to be involved in the Green takeover?

As Ally might put it - Who ARE these people?

This was answered a few pages back, and a couple of other times since the thread has started. SFA cannot stop anyone owning shares in a club, they can only stop people being officers of the football club.

I also speculated, about 7 million pages back, that even that 'power' may be challengable. If I bought a Scottish football club I think it would be questionable if the SFA could stop me from being the club's chairman.

I said this a few pages back - given the reaction towards the SPL and SFA for not doing enough to ensure the stand-up guy was 'fit and proper', how on earth can the SPL and SFA allow any mystery men to be involved in the Green takeover?

As Ally might put it - Who ARE these people?

I was thinking along the lines of Rangers supporters not seeking to pin D&P down over this (figuratively speaking, of course). That said, I also previously posted something similar about the governing bodies surely wanting more clarity, though it seems that the SFA have made noises in this regard if the Retard is to be believed.

This was answered a few pages back, and a couple of other times since the thread has started. SFA cannot stop anyone owning shares in a club, they can only stop people being officers of the football club.

I also speculated, about 7 million pages back, that even that 'power' may be challengable. If I bought a Scottish football club I think it would be questionable if the SFA could stop me from being the club's chairman.

I didn't express myself very well! I know the SFA have no real 'teeth' to enforce fit and properness so to speak. What I meant was that with Whyte being so clearly found out as being a complete cnut, surely this time around, a bit more checking must be undertaken, to ensure (as much as possible) that another complete cnut isn't getting his claws into a Scottish club already wounded by the last cnut. So, even if SFA diligence isn't 'root and branch', it surely cannot allow anonymous backers from varying countries to remain so?

What makes you think 1. Nazim Khan is Indian and 2. that this is his 'Indian family'?

It's called reading into a serial two faced lying c**t's statements and seeing where the exaggerations lie. Perhaps if you orcs had done that once in a while, your club wouldn't be more fucked than a prostitute right now.

;)

[to Caff]Tell me what a debate between HMRC and PNC TELECOM PLC has got to do with Grren and Rangers.

PNC Telecom changed their name to Tricor on 6th November 2009. By a remarkable coincidence, this was after their little financial difficulties and being accused of "ramping" (ie. getting family members or associates not connected directly to the business to briskly trade in their shares to artificially increase their value by making the shares appear "hot")

http://boards.fool.co.uk/pnc-telecom-plc-9662118.aspx?sort=username

In other words, dodgy business run by dodgy characters.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Another morsel from RM:

It did not take what happened over the last few months for any of us to realise how much our great club is hated . We as a support are fully aware of the enemies lurking in the darkness , emerging with a passion of hate that surpasses the love we have for our club . Everyone knows who the main culprits are. From radio stations to cowardly foreign failed social workers . A couple of years ago our fanbase maybe underestimated the threat they posed , but not now ! . Rangers f.c. were and probably still are in a vulnerable state , and as a support we have found an inner strength to cope through this dreadful period in the clubs history .

It is now for our owners to be made fully aware of these enemies . In the future there will be an attempt to make us a global brand and its at this time when our owners need to be prepared for how far certain people will go to derail this . Our club has become an unhealthy obsession to many lowlife from the other side of the city . An example is of uefa being bombarded by thousands of emails of lies and false accusations from one person in particular . So from this moment on we all must protect this great institution from anyone who is not a Rangers man . This club will now go from strength to strength and will be back in its rightful position if our owners think the same as us.

Rousing stuff!

These people are fucking barking :blink:

It's due to be broadcast on May 23rd, and I posted here last night that Minty is trying to secure an injunction to stop it being broadcast as it contains certain, ahem, allegations about Minty hiring a private detective to listen in on Fergus McCann's phone calls so that he could outbid him.

I checked with the person who told me this, and he insists his source is reliable and it isn't just another round of internet tittle tattle from armchair warriors who haven't discovered girls yet.

He is confident his source isn't taking the piss, and accepts that it was in the days before mobile phones and phone hacking was known about but nevertheless private detectives had their trade secrets......I'm told to listen out for the mention of Gordan Petric in this context, whom both of the Ugly Sisters were chasing.

It does also seem that some Rangers fans have got wind of this.....

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=219521

We'll see if anything happens on the 23rd. I hope it's true and people I trust insist it's true but there's so much bollocks going on there's just no telling.

I'm no lawyer, so I'm guessing...if Minty get's an injunction are the BBC allowed to go public and say that they're not being allowed to show the programme?

If i seen that programme and they accused Minty of hacking into the goings on of wee Fergus i'd be shocked and expecting a lawsuit.

If Minty has indeed went greeting to a judge for an injunction and the programme still gets aired, i'm going to assume it's pretty much true.

However our lowest income over the past 5 years has been £40M. Even if that drops to, say, £30M next season the loss of Sky money from going from 1st to 6th is about 5% of turnover.

Your club has a turnover of around £4M. Sky money matters a hell of a lot to you but less so for us.

It matters to us yes, but most of us in the SPL know only too well that we are as likely to finish 11th as 3rd. So none of us bank on the larger amounts we handle our finances a wee bit better than Rangers. You've got 10 times the turnover of most of us and, taking a rough calculation you've had almost a quarter of a billion pounds in income over the past 5 years, yet you havent got a pot to piss in.

We'll all be here next season because we are smart enough to cut our cloth to suit, the likelihood is that Rangers wont.

In the current circumstances I would suggest it REALLY matters more to Rangers than it does the rest of us.

Just catching up with Alex Thomson blogs and found Green's "CV" very interesting. Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but I can't see how a legitimate businessman could have so many directorships -and of such short length - in that period of time. Also quite interesting to see Thomson citing some of the individuals who may form part of this mystery 20 which may or may not exist.

I agree.

He has a forensic attitude to this sordid saga. London based, which probably leaves him at a nice safe distance to cast his judgement. He's not been far off the mark since he started the blog re Rangers

On the eve of the SFA appeal hearing, is anyone bold enough to offer a prediction as to what will happen.

I've read various theories on this....

- some (including the RTC folks) seem to believe that the tribunal over-stepped the mark in imposing the signing embargo, and the Rangers appeal in this respect will be upheld. Having poured over the tribunal protocol etc., I can see where they are coming from on this one, and I have a niggling feeling that this might well be the decision. Quite how significant it will be on the grand scheme of thing remains to be seen. My thoughts are that the main impact will lie in Rangers supporters in particular considering this a victory in their campaign against the SFA, as opposed to something that more accurately resembles a technicality. This is a worry, as the moronic hordes don't need encouraging;

- another suggestion has been that the 12 month embargo will be suspended. I can't see any logic in this at all. If it is a sanction that fell within the scope of the tribunal, why what possible grounds would they have for suspending it? So.... it will either remain in place, or be dropped altogether. I fear the latter will be the case;

- as for the fine, I've honestly no idea. If the embargo isn't applicable after all, then the SFA have to look at holding Rangers to account after what was a pretty damning report of their misdeeds. Would there be any point in increasing the financial penatly for a club in administration, though. Who knows. My prediction, this will remain in place.

So, my ill-informed guess is that the embargo will be dropped and the fine remain in place. It's possible that an alternative sanction to the embargo will be imposed, but I'm not sure what that might be - possible expulsion from the Scottish Cup next season?

For once I think that the SFA will not be for turning. To do so would be a slap in the face for the panel who came to a considered judgement and had to withstand the vitriol which came along with it. Who would put themselves in that position again?

It did not take what happened over the last few months for any of us to realise how much our great club is hated . We as a support are fully aware of the enemies lurking in the darkness , emerging with a passion of hate that surpasses the love we have for our club . Everyone knows who the main culprits are. From radio stations to cowardly foreign failed social workers . A couple of years ago our fanbase maybe underestimated the threat they posed , but not now ! . Rangers f.c. were and probably still are in a vulnerable state , and as a support we have found an inner strength to cope through this dreadful period in the clubs history .

It is now for our owners to be made fully aware of these enemies . In the future there will be an attempt to make us a global brand and its at this time when our owners need to be prepared for how far certain people will go to derail this . Our club has become an unhealthy obsession to many lowlife from the other side of the city . An example is of uefa being bombarded by thousands of emails of lies and false accusations from one person in particular . So from this moment on we all must protect this great institution from anyone who is not a Rangers man . This club will now go from strength to strength and will be back in its rightful position if our owners think the same as us.

OrcRoar.jpg

Another morsel from RM:

Scratch my last post. This is the highlight of the day. Never thought we'd have a thread that kept giving as much as 'a great feeling at Cappielow' did in the First Division forum but this is it.

For once I think that the SFA will not be for turning. To do so would be a slap in the face for the panel who came to a considered judgement and had to withstand the vitriol which came along with it. Who would put themselves in that position again?

As long as they remember that 'We are all Eric Drysdale' we'll be fine

Just catching up with Alex Thomson blogs and found Green's "CV" very interesting. Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but I can't see how a legitimate businessman could have so many directorships -and of such short length - in that period of time. Also quite interesting to see Thomson citing some of the individuals who may form part of this mystery 20 which may or may not exist.

A lot of directorships of very short length is often synonymous with those involved in "get rich quick" schemes, constantly changing trading names to avoid detection.

It's one reason to be thankful for the internet - years ago you'd have to labouriously check up your local companies register to see whether someone is legit, but now thanks to the web even those buggers that send your granny "you have won a million pounds, phone our premium rate number today to claim!" letters are finding it tougher to get away with scamming.

I may take a little abuse for this but any of the SPL bigger teams (Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Motherwell) that vote to admit Newco Rangers for me lacks the ambition and belief to move up in the world.

For years we've been told football is no longer a sport but a business, well in the business world if you are the 3rd biggest company in your field and the opportunity arises to become 2nd you take it. What you don't do is run to the toilet and shit yourself.

I would have thought with the explanatory info that came out being so damning, the SFA have pretty much already set out their stall as far as I can see. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they hit them with more - the SFA don't really have anything to lose out of all this.