Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would have thought with the explanatory info that came out being so damning, the SFA have pretty much already set out their stall as far as I can see. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they hit them with more - the SFA don't really have anything to lose out of all this.

I'm not going to second guess what the panel will do tomorrow, what I will say is that after tomorrow we'll have a clearer picture of exactly how this is going to turn out. If they uphold, or increase, the sentence we'll know we're in the end game and Rangers are down to a King and two pawns. If they allow Rangers appeal and reverse the transfer ban, we'll know they are going to get away with everything and be back in the SPL as if nothing happened. As I said I'm not going to speculate, but I have an awful feeling.

I would have thought with the explanatory info that came out being so damning, the SFA have pretty much already set out their stall as far as I can see. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they hit them with more - the SFA don't really have anything to lose out of all this.

We can only hope so. As I mentioned, I fear that there might be a technicality coming into play over the embargo. In saying that, tribunals tend to have a great deal of autonomy (ie - they can often make it up as they go along with a fair degree of impunity)., so who knows.

I agree - particularly following Sally's "name them" outburst and all the other stuff. On the other hand there may be a slippery weasel way out based on some sort of legal technicality...

1337117000[/url]' post='6241120']

It's called reading into a serial two faced lying c**t's statements and seeing where the exaggerations lie. Perhaps if you orcs had done that once in a while, your club wouldn't be more fucked than a prostitute right now.

;)

PNC Telecom changed their name to Tricor on 6th November 2009. By a remarkable coincidence, this was after their little financial difficulties and being accused of "ramping" (ie. getting family members or associates not connected directly to the business to briskly trade in their shares to artificially increase their value by making the shares appear "hot")

http://boards.fool.c...x?sort=username

In other words, dodgy business run by dodgy characters.

But the guy in your link above was engaged in a pissing match with the guy on the original link who made the original connection to Rangers. The first guy is pushing the stock down and the latter is talking it up. This type of thing happens all the frakkin time when penny stocks are involved and it's inherently suspect on both sides. Most importantly for our situation, a perfectly honest (albiet failed or failing) business will attract these people once it's a penny stock with a variable like a big VAT case, and the people doing the ramp up can be, indeed generally are, completely unrelated to the people running the actual company. People short selling on these boards make allegations the principals are ramping up as a matter of course. Its generally noise, particularly when the stock oesnt actually move that much.

Here, the company is focused on Cambodia based on my mercifully brief skim of the AR. Could be deeply dodgy, could be a legitimate business expansion into Cambodia by successful business people in Singapore/India Thailand, etc. can't tell.

After reading all the threats of retaliation and dreams of an unchanged or improved squad coming from the Bears nobody will be happier than me if Greens bid collapses in a morass of links to dodgy Cambodian ventures, but a tenuous link from, and allegations made on, penny stock boards looks like a blind alley to me. At most, it shows that Green associates more with the gritty end of East Asian business rather than the Sultan of Brunei like some Rangers folks are praying. Which in itself is mildly pleasing but unproven without more.

You've gotta feel sorry for the Rangers,they are like the ugly twin sister from Glasgow on Blind Date.

Sitting there after being formally abused behind a smoke screen so the potential candidate can't see the state she is in.

She doesn't know all the candidates are all former offenders and eager and willing to rape and pillage her financially if the opportunity strikes.

One gets chosen and the screen goes back and the the candidate does a runner after having a good look,and finds out she has already been mugged for all her money and then some and is terminally ill waiting to die but has hope.

So back onto the show and passed around like a scud mag in the jail only eventually to die only to come back to life :o

OOOOOH I just thought of something really scary FFS !!!! THE SECOND COMING OF RA GERS !!!!.

They said they would be back and GOD help every man woman and child and Stadiums and businesses who put the boot in while she was dying ARGHHH THE END IS NIGH PEOPLE run to the hills folks the ORCS will be on a rampage high on a cash injection.We've seen the four horsemen of the Apocalypse at Parkhead and it's coming people.The cash Messiah will be here soon and it's all over for the SPL while they cheat their way to the holy grail that is the Premier League Trophy by boycotting away games effectively choking the diddy teams to death,murder I tells ya.No city will be safe from persecution and destruction that has a football team,they will enslave all their best players to ra Gers reserves.Then next on the agenda is european and world domination as they have their smelly Orc feet already in foreign markets,India,China and America have already been infiltrated and are DOOMED DOOMED DOOMED I tells ya.

:wacko:

I may take a little abuse for this but any of the SPL bigger teams (Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Motherwell) that vote to admit Newco Rangers for me lacks the ambition and belief to move up in the world.

For years we've been told football is no longer a sport but a business, well in the business world if you are the 3rd biggest company in your field and the opportunity arises to become 2nd you take it. What you don't do is run to the toilet and shit yourself.

Though I don't really see Motherwell as one of the 'bigger teams' , I agree we should be taking this line, especially seeing as we're the SPL team closest to glasgow, and quite possibly most affected by the glory hunting bigot phenomenon.

I would agree totally with your thoughts.

The report very clearly explained the basis of their decisions. It also went into detail of what they did NOT do, to show they were not influenced by others, and not told by the SFA what decision to make. And they obviously were quite insulted that such things should be suggested. Also annoyed they had to spend time and effort explaining they were honest and professional.

So the appeal with not be heard with a sympathetic ear, but they will no doubt play it straight down the line.

Would be surprised if the penalties weren't increased.

Any goodwill Rangers could have had was scuppered totally by McCoist and his demand for names. (Silly boy, totally out of his depth).

Though I don't really see Motherwell as one of the 'bigger teams' , I agree we should be taking this line, especially seeing as we're the SPL team closest to glasgow, and quite possibly most affected by the glory hunting bigot phenomenon.

I think you'll find Paisley is joined to Glasgow, and Ibrox is 5 miles from St Mirren Park!

Turnover is all well and good as long as your expenditure does not exceed it as has been the case with Rangers, hence the problem they are in.

The players wage bill alone is rumoured to be close to £2,000,000 a month = £36,000,000 a year

Then your Running costs, Floodlights, maintanence, undersoil heating, TAX.

Remembering Rangers pre-souness when you were winning nothing, do you think you'll keep filling Ibrox every week at increased prices with nothing to play for?

Haven't seen it in the 4 pages following but since when did a year have 18 months 2x12=24 not 36 surely? Is this Mr Green's alias

anyway

My figure for monthly wage bill was from the SFA report

SFA report quoted monthly tax missing at around £1,000,000 so with tax at 40% for most senior players they conservatively estimated monthly wage bill at £2-2.5 million

You'll notice i put Motherwell in last the reason being i wasn't gonnae put them in but given i put Hibs and Aberdeen (both bottom 6) in and Motherwell are in the champions league qualifiers i felt i'd look a tit if i left them out.

You've gotta feel sorry for the Rangers,they are like the ugly twin sister from Glasgow on Blind Date.

Sitting there after being formally abused behind a smoke screen so the potential candidate can't see the state she is in.

She doesn't know all the candidates are all former offenders and eager and willing to rape and pillage her financially if the opportunity strikes.

One gets chosen and the screen goes back and the the candidate does a runner after having a good look,and finds out she has already been mugged for all her money and then some and is terminally ill waiting to die but has hope.

So back onto the show and passed around like a scud mag in the jail only eventually to die only to come back to life :o

OOOOOH I just thought of something really scary FFS !!!! THE SECOND COMING OF RA GERS !!!!.

They said they would be back and GOD help every man woman and child and Stadiums and businesses who put the boot in while she was dying ARGHHH THE END IS NIGH PEOPLE run to the hills folks the ORCS will be on a rampage high on a cash injection.We've seen the four horsemen of the Apocalypse at Parkhead and it's coming people.The cash Messiah will be here soon and it's all over for the SPL while they cheat their way to the holy grail that is the Premier League Trophy by boycotting away games effectively choking the diddy teams to death,murder I tells ya.No city will be safe from persecution and destruction that has a football team,they will enslave all their best players to ra Gers reserves.Then next on the agenda is european and world domination as they have their smelly Orc feet already in foreign markets,India,China and America have already been infiltrated and are DOOMED DOOMED DOOMED I tells ya.

Whit? (Tried to think of something witty but this is beyond comprehension)

I think you'll find Paisley is joined to Glasgow, and Ibrox is 5 miles from St Mirren Park!

It's like you are fighting over which 1 of yous smells the most of shite.

You should be saying you're closer, no, you're closer.

It's like you are fighting over which 1 of yous smells the most of shite.

You should be saying you're closer, no, you're closer.

Just saying like. Motherwell isnae' the SPL town nearest Glesga', and therefore possibly most affected by glory hunting OF locals not going to watch their local team. To be honest, it probably doesn't matter if it's Motherwell, Paisley, Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Stirling... we all suffer from it.

Excellent impression of a mad scientist.

A ramble, but I can sense the passion with which you bashed the keys with your enthusiastic fingers.

Edited by Kyle

You'd think she'd get some support from her twin but no stick the knife in why dont you?

Are you an idiot for a living, or is it just a hobby?