Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No that's why it's not Rangers who will be punished for it really, it's the SFA as a whole that get punished. UEFA/FIFA are legally allowed to prevent for whatever reason, teams playing in their leagues. Hence why Swiss FA was given the choice, punish Sion or be severely punished themselves. SFA are legally allowed to prevent teams from playing in their leagues by not allowing a licence to be granted. If it was legal for teams to be allowed to play in whatever league they wanted, why isn't every team in Scotland in the SPL?

Thanks dp, missed this post in the madness so I'd asked the question again when it'd already been answered!

Anyone else think this is being done by Green & co on purpose, as they know by taking the SFA to court they will get hammered which in turn could finally put them out of business, they come back as the owners of a NewCo who "bravely fought of the SFA & Rangers enemies" :huh:

If ra Peepuls Front of Govan fail to agree a CVA , and the Govan Peepuls Front (1690) are created by Greens consortium with assets transferred and the original cowboys liquidated................

Is the hope that the SFA are unable to punish/expel the Govan Peepuls Front (1690) because the crime was committed by ra Peepuls Front of Govan? In the same way that the transfer embargo would not apply to the Newco?

If so, just nuke them now. For stupidity if nothing else!

Edit for Sammy style literacy issues

Edited by WellHappy

Hmmm, could this be the way for the St Mirren fans to complete their buyout from the board? Standing outside of Hampden come the friendly with Australia and the Olympic games football matches selling cuddly Cockwombles to the tourists and Scottish football fans at £9.99 a time?

"Get your own Cuddly Cockwomble! Hours of fun for all the family panelling its stupid face!"

Demand? Hmmm, my guess is St Mirren will probably have enough money left over to buy Drogba with the change! :lol:

Err' the hats, flags, scarves and cockwombles, err' the hats, flags, scarves and cockwombles.... Macaroon bars an' ra' speer-mint choo-ing guum!

(Pauses as anyone under the age of 40 goes 'what the fcuk!?)

Anyone else think this is being done by Green & co on purpose, as they know by taking the SFA to court they will get hammered which in turn could finally put them out of business, they come back as the owners of a NewCo who "bravely fought of the SFA & Rangers enemies" :huh:

Yes.

TBH no, I think they have fvcked themselves up without realising what they were doing. They really have fvcked themselves up with this one. If the SFA take the only route left open to them to prevent all their future decisions being contested in court and expel Rangers then there is no way they could grant a membership to a newco Rangers. Rangers will only be able to buy another club in the Airdrie United manner to continue their name, losing all history and identity. They have killed Rangers off by forcing a court case.

1337970082[/url]' post='6272041']

CCP - Corruption and cheating period :rolleyes: They can then relaunch the club badge with 4 stars and a skull and crossbones in the middle. :lol:

As someone who watched bout 2/3rds of St. Pauli's games over the last two seasons (and has the avatar to prove it) I absolutely, categorically and without reservation condemn this suggestion. No. Nae. Never. Nicht.

Suggest wee little crab flute guy inside coffin instead.

TBH no, I think they have fvcked themselves up without realising what they were doing. They really have fvcked themselves up with this one. If the SFA take the only route left open to them to prevent all their future decisions being contested in court and expel Rangers then there is no way they could grant a membership to a newco Rangers. Rangers will only be able to buy another club in the Airdrie United manner to continue their name, losing all history and identity. They have killed Rangers off by forcing a court case.

Yes

Just sent my tuppence worth to the FIFA site, I now have the opposite of a guilty conscience :D

It's a 2 minute job, if you ain't done it, do so now fellow P&Bers.

The url is http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

BTW - does anybody else have the word Cockwomble buzzing through their heads to the tune of the B52s Rock Lobster? Cockwomble, Cockwomble........Cockwomble

"Fannyclanger"! :lol:

The thread that just keeps on giving!

If for nothing else this thread should go down in history for the creation of new words. :lol:

And for the greatest friendfest in the world. Never has one thread turned so many enemies into friends. :D

I'm afraid this hardens my attitude to the whole affair quite massively.

What Rangers are doing is affront to decency. They'd not even exhausted all the sporting avenues.

They should be opposed most vigorously, mercilessly, and without quarter.

Is it possible that the thinking behind Haudit & Daudit going to the courts is that the SFA had 2 options open to them: fines or expulsion. The first had already been done and remains open to them if Rangers continue in admin. The 2nd option, expulsion, was deemed too harsh. So they came up with a new punishment - a transfer embargo, which no one was expecting. It's a bit like going to court on a charge of shoplifting and expecting a fine or the jail only for the judge to say "Nah, we're gonna paint you bright pink and superglue you to Vikington's sheets for a laugh" instead.

H&D may take the line that the embargo is unprecedented and the SFA are making it up as they go along.

If the court agrees that the SFA acted outwith their own rules, they can't then use the nuclear option of expulsion because the original hearing AND the appeal both said this was too harsh.

All the SFA would be left with is fines and with Rangers trying to screw everyone over for pennies in the pound they're hardly likely to care about another bill.

What Rangers are doing is affront to decency. They'd not even exhausted all the sporting avenues.

Fuckin' hell! HJ is on board now.They really are fucked!

All we need now is Ad Lib to tell them to desist or refrain from this heinous action.

i haven't got the greatest memory so i could be completely wrong about this...

The team that played Celtic in europe, who then got chucked out blah blah blah, did they not take there appeal to their countries court and Uefa not kick up a storm saying those courts had no place in sport and threaten them with more sanctions?

Maybe finally someone will take action against them.

Yes, we saw Sion take on their FA + UEFA + FIFA, in a wide spectrum of law courts... and lose, and get hammerred.

What we see Rangers doing is an outrage against the fundemental tenets of sport.

Scottish football authorities need to do the right thing, and horse them into the 3rd division.

Why should they be afforded even that degree of succour?