Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Graham Speirs gas tweeted that he thinks 6 teams ready to punt T'Rangers to div 3, as a side note, would an abstention count as a NO as they actually need 8 yes votes, therefore 1yes(them) and 11 abstentions would put them down?

As its 8-4 to carry the vote I guess a lot will also depend on the question asked.

The fixtures on the official St Mirren site are marked with an asterix and subject to change.

Dunno if that means anything?

I presume Club 12 have been given a schedule for the club finishing 2nd in SPL and that in itself seems wrong surely as for a new entrant they should have a bottom six schedule?

Fixture lists are always subject to change as a result of TV contracts and teams in Europe - stop being such a cynic! ;)

Graham Speirs gas tweeted that he thinks 6 teams ready to punt T'Rangers to div 3, as a side note, would an abstention count as a NO as they actually need 8 yes votes, therefore 1yes(them) and 11 abstentions would put them down?

I'd say it's almost certain they will need 7 of the current SPL club chairman to explicity vote yes for the resolution to accept a newco to be passed. There's no way the resolution could be passed without 8 yes votes.

The fixtures on the official St Mirren site are marked with an asterix and subject to change.

Dunno if that means anything?

I presume Club 12 have been given a schedule for the club finishing 2nd in SPL and that in itself seems wrong surely as for a new entrant they should have a bottom six schedule?

Anyone who believes that "Club 12" hasn't simply been a "Replace All" for Rangers in the fixtures is being a teeny bit naive in my opinion.

The cynic in me went to see if club 12 play Motherwell on the same days that Celtic play St Johnstone to allow for easy swappage on derby day.

THEY DON'T!!!!

Did the police not stop the new years fixture between the old firm this year, and had it moved to midweek between Christimas and New Year (Wednesday night I think)

If so then it is the same again this year, albeit the midweek fixture is actually on boxing day. Club 12 v Celtic.

I have no problem with the fact it appears 'Club 12' have replaced Rangers, as these fixtures would have been calculated weeks ago, and it would just have been a simple typing exercise to change Rangers to 'Club 12'

Fixture lists are always subject to change as a result of TV contracts and teams in Europe - stop being such a cynic! ;)

Ha! It should also have * subject to approval of Strathclyde's Finest.

We all know who really says when a game can go ahead.

Anyone who believes that "Club 12" hasn't simply been a "Replace All" for Rangers in the fixtures is being a teeny bit naive in my opinion.

Naive or thinking that the fixture date has been known for weeks and the SPL could have placed a 'neutral' set of fixtures out.

It was to be expected as it would have upset the fans of Newco if there wasn't their side playing Celtic when expected.

Away to Ross County on December the 15th then away to ICT on the 22nd of December..Thank God i don't support club 12!!

To be honest, if I was intending on going to both the Brechin v QoS/Ayr games (both further from Aberdeen than Glasgow to Dingwall) then I don't think it would matter if they were a week apart or half a season apart. The A9 in December might be interesting though!

Posted this elsewhere but if you look at the 'new years day derbys' Saints v Dundee????

Wednesday January 2, 2013

Aberdeen v Dundee United

Celtic v Motherwell

Hearts v Hibernian

Ross County v Inverness CT

St Johnstone v Club 12

St Mirren v Kilmarnock

saints v dunfermline makes more sense.

To be honest, if I was intending on going to both the Brechin v QoS/Ayr games (both further from Aberdeen than Glasgow to Dingwall) then I don't think it would matter if they were a week apart or half a season apart. The A9 in December might be interesting though!

Well that's the thing. Nothing to do with Undersoil Heating or all seating stadium. With County getting promoted, the number of call offs due to road conditions is going to rise.

Posted this elsewhere but if you look at the 'new years day derbys' Saints v Dundee????

Wednesday January 2, 2013

Aberdeen v Dundee United

Celtic v Motherwell

Hearts v Hibernian

Ross County v Inverness CT

St Johnstone v Club 12

St Mirren v Kilmarnock

The fixture list must have been changed and if Rangers were going to be allowed back in they would have club 12 playing Celtic on that date? :unsure:

Subtle hint that Rangers won't be in the SPL next season? :D

Rangers didn't play Celtic in the "New Year derby" fixtures last season, because the police requested a midweek game. They played each other on December 29th.

Well that's the thing. Nothing to do with Undersoil Heating or all seating stadium. With County getting promoted, the number of call offs due to road conditions is going to rise.

Boot them out then, we need more central belt teams.

NOTE TO EDITORS AND SPL: This is a joke, please do not use it as evidence of a groundswell of support for newco.