Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's Hibs and Dundee Utd now on the "boycott list" who's next?

Good stuff Petrie :D

I predict Hearts are next and I'm surprised we've not heard from Vlad yet. Maybe today will be the day.

Can we stop talking about supermarkets as theres an Asda right next to ibrox.

But imagine Celtic put in a bid for Murry park, renamed it and used it for their youths/first team.

:P

That's actually a good shout.

Or even the SFA buy it as another training centre. Add another indoor pitch and Robert is your father's brother.

Would any business want the 'dubious' honour of being the one to demolish Ibrox Stadium? Obviously it would be brilliant, but the sheer number of resentful fans, and not to mention all the **** in high places, would probably make it difficult

It could be the new scottish HQ for HMRC, that would be funny laugh.gif

Would any business want the 'dubious' honour of being the one to demolish Ibrox Stadium? Obviously it would be brilliant, but the sheer number of resentful fans, and not to mention all the **** in high places, would probably make it difficult

With the huge number of Polish and other immigrant workers in this country who couldn't give a bollocks about Rangers or Ibrox and more than happy to do the job, easier than you think. All these winks and nudges about Rangers and its assets being somehow "untouchable" because of "reprisals" are ludicrous.

Rangers are a big deal in Scotland, but as far as the rest of the UK (ourside of Northern Ireland) is concerned, they're just a big fish in a wee pond, and any property speculator would see them as just another contract. These people get "death threats" all the time, it's part of the job. Just ask Southampton about the carry on over St. Mary's, which meant the clearing out of an entire local community to make the space for it against their will.

Big Moonbeams is making a statement in response to King later today. A three way war of words? Bring it on!

It'll be very interesting to see what he's got to say for himself though.

Surley its time to start sticking the boot into these c'nts and kill them off?

Indeed, but bear in mind, that the jobs half done.

Sadly the Celtic still exist

FTOF and all that.

Big Moonbeams is making a statement in response to King later today. A three way war of words? Bring it on!

It'll be very interesting to see what he's got to say for himself though.

I'll die laughing if he says:-

'In association with half-pounders sweets I'm bringing out minty moonbeam sweets at £1 a bag in order to save the big hoose and Dave King's a knob'

I'll die laughing if he says:-

'In association with half-pounders sweets I'm bringing out minty moonbeam sweets at £1 a bag in order to save the big hoose and Dave King's a knob'

Pish, our esteemed chairman wouldn't give Moonbeams the steam off his piss.

Sky Sports News@SkySportsNewsFormer Rangers director Paul Murray to make offer for club before March 16 deadline #SSN

Call me a sceptic, but this has all the markers of a bid for PR purposes, in order to cement his position to take on a NewCo.

Why on Earth would anyone wish to buy the current Rangers before the big tax case is settled?

Call me a sceptic, but this has all the markers of a bid for PR purposes, in order to cement his position to take on a NewCo.

Why on Earth would anyone wish to buy the current Rangers before the big tax case is settled?

Whats the score with Ibrox and Murray Park? Were they not transferred in ownership to Whyte directly? If thats the case then surely he would either have to lease them to Rangers or give them away (cant see that one happening).