Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Clearly not what the suits wanted...have they fecked up massively by bullying sfl sides? They wanted delay to retain option of newco to spl but now sfl hold all the cards. Looks like continued fan power is staying ahead of the corrupt suits...decade ago this would not have been possible. Doncaster regan etc still have to be punter tho as a matter of urgency

Just had a nosey at the BBC 'live feed', I notice some folk still don't f'kin get it !!

Anonymous text using GERS to 80295: "Sporting integrity" seems to be the latest buzz word. I don't recall any mention of sporting integrity when Airdrieonians went bust, bought out Clydebank relocated the team to Airdrie and kept Clydebank's spot in 2nd div. Simply an excuse to cover up years of pent-up jealousy. If this "integrity" argument was applied to other business, we would have to liquidate RBS and Barclays, ban them from hiring staff for a year and stop them having branches on every High St! I appreciate that Rangers are in the wrong and should be punished, but let's put it in perspective and stop hiding behind the "sporting integrity" argument."

Perhaps Airdrie United should have just waltzed into the SPL, or even the First Division !? There's nothing to stop Newco doing the same and there's nothing to stop Newco from applying to join the Third !

and as for 'pent-up jealousy' ... Wanting newco to apply to join the Third isn't because I'm jealous it's cause that's what every other club would have to do ... and some of them would fail !!

SPL say no :D

Now SFL Chairman must withstand a week of MSM insanity and wee sweetie bribes from SPL to make it SFL3 not SFL1 is the only place to go.

Dont know if this meeting will now invite Dundee/Dunfermline to take the vacant place, as that would then leave a vacancy in SFL1, thereby putting the pressure back on the SFL even more, what would happen if this invitation was declined, would the SPL keep going down the leaque till the got someone to jump at the change

We now need to hear NOTHING more from cockwomble on Rangers. Its purely a matter now for the SFL IF (a big IF) Sevco apply for entry to SFL. SPL have no more cards to play now. The only way they could have kept influence over the situation was if they suspended the vote. I think all this points to either Rangers taking a year out or SFL3