Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well after the Clyde statement and what Turnbull Hutton (legend) said, we have a clear picture of the blackmail Mr Doncaster was presenting yesterday.

He wants to blame the SFL for whatever happens here and I am raging with this action.

I see no reason for the SFL to help the SPL by voting on this 1st, or better still tell the SPL the SFL do not accept the Newco at all, putting pressure on the SPL chairmen to either piss off their fans and risk mass boycotts.

The SFL cannot be blackmailed here.

For the last few months, many people on here (myself included), expressed exasperation with fans of TCFKAR for not organising themselves to try and do something to save their club. Some people openly took the piss at their inertia and lack of action.

Well, if that Cyde statement is accurate, it appears that the Chairmen of the SPL clubs we support have given Doncaster the authority to blackmail and threaten the SFL clubs to allow SevCo 5088 into either SFL1 or an abortion of an SPL2.

The responsibility for taking action has now been laid at the feet of every fan of every SPL club outwith the Bigots. Doncaster, and by extension the other SPL Chairmen, are playing a really dangerous game. They are not only blackmailing the SFL, they are trying to blackmail the fans and I for one have no problem in calling their bluff. I have no compunction in avoiding Easter Road and I won't be going anywhere near any other SPL ground.

The SPL has to be killed off, Doncaster, Reagen, Ogilvie et al must be emptied and we have to get back to a sustainable business model free of bigotry and sectarianism.

Alex Thomson blog yesterday regarding chairmen & ex-chairmen with a shareholding interest in Sevco cheats.

My link

un-fkn-believable blink.gif

I'm now fully expecting a Star Wars III situation when the Emperor (Reagan) says 'Execute Order 66' and all the SFL club chairmen vote in Rangers as it becomes clear they all have mass numbers of Rangers shares. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

I was expecting this to be a mass celebratory champagne moment which I'd waited months for too dry.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

As one battle ends, we're now into the next part.Yes, they've chosen to reject a NewCo from the SPL, but we still have the problematic issue of the blackmail of the SFL and the possibility of a closed shop SPL2. Lets be realistic, we've still a long way to go.

I think this now means Div 3 for Rangers.

Well, if that Cyde statement is accurate, it appears that the Chairmen of the SPL clubs we support have given Doncaster the authority to blackmail and threaten the SFL clubs to allow SevCo 5088 into either SFL1 or an abortion of an SPL2.

Yep, I take no pleasure now from the SPL refusal. Whereas a week ago I'd have been delighted.

I think the easy battle is won, now the sair fecht begins.

Looks like Cockwomble's prediction of a postponed vote is about as accurate as his prediction that SKY will pull out. A man with absolutely no credibility left. Fuck off now Doncaster.

As one battle ends, we're now into the next part.Yes, they've chosen to reject a NewCo from the SPL, but we still have the problematic issue of the blackmail of the SFL and the possibility of a closed shop SPL2. Lets be realistic, we've still a long way to go.

The longest journey starts with a single step. Or something like that.

IMO what a good result. I was convince the vote was going to be postponed and the NewCo would enter the SPL after a NO SFL vote.

Its now in the SFLs hands what happens to the gers as the SPL is wrid of them.

Either way IMO they will be a division 1 but more likely division 3 team next season. Happy Days.

I dont think there would be the time or backing for a merger of associations before aug 4th.