Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

alex thomson@alextomo Senior Hampden source telling me clearly Charles Green's presentation on Rangers Newco entering SPL bombed. It only increased opposition.

Deliberate sabotage by Hughie so that he can bulldoze Ibrox and we can all live happily ever after? (And he'd be minted)

Just a thought - here we all are (myself included, shamefully) feeling pleased that there will be no NewCo in the SPL, and congratulating our various Chairmen on voting "No".

It just shows how low we (meaning Scottish football in general) have all stooped, when we have to pat ourselves on the back for having done something that is morally correct and upholds sporting integrity.

This is NOT a good day for football. It's just less bad than most other days recently.

Nah, you`re giving this way too much thought.

Having shared my city with re peepul for over forty years, having went to school with them, shared a workplace with them, tried to talk about football with `supporters `who don`t seem to actualy know anything about the game outwith Ibrox, having been sneered at, mocked and even worse, condescended to, having had to listen to poisonous bigoted diatribes which offended my every sensibility as a human being,.............this is`nt a good day for football, IT`S A GREAT DAY!