Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know most of you want rid of Doncaster but be careful what you wish for as our chairman will be looking for a new job soon and the last thing anyone wants is that useless c**t running the whole show, considering he can't even fucking make a simple decision for the good of his club.

Traynor is going back and forward here like a blind man doing a three point turn.

And it is utter utter seethe with regards to blogs. Admits that he uses them, but can't actually name them.

kenny shields begging celtic fans not to boycott them on twitter..

That isnt Kenny Shiels, considering all the time he spends re tweeting pictures of burds tits

John Brown is talking about buying out Green with the fans money, did he suddenly get 8.7 million quid on the quiet. Then he won't repeat what Green said only saying he would put him at risk if he repeated it. Greens gives bomber the bullet Brown take the huff and starts a scaremongering campaign.

I'm guessing contrition is just too big a word for Traynor to understand. He's basically shifted the blame for his reporting onto everyone except himself. Claiming he was only reporting what he's been told, don't blame the messenger.

First of all this is only part one of a possible trilogy, although a definite 2 parter anyway. The SFL vote is still to go through and although the vote is likely to be a now, if they only need a 16/30 majority vote then that's a bit too tight to be calling a definite stick on, although I would imagine the legend that is Turnbull Hutton would lead the no vote to ensure at least 15 sides say no.

The next one is potentially more destructive. SPL 2 is hanging in the wings ready and although may not happen this season....could they be looking to get it in for next season? Cockwomble will still be looking to get Rangers into the top leagues asap and even though it doesn't fulfil the get them to the top league by 2013/2014 season, he may be working on deals to get something ready for the 2014/2015 season. Previously I would have rubbished that idea but I now put nothing past him/them at the SPL.

It may happen but it probably won't be the Cockwomble that drives or delivers it. He'll be long gone. Rangers have departed this life - ON HIS WATCH. Any decent captain would go down with the ship, any defeated general would fall on his sword.

Let hope that's in a good way, I'd love us to lead the way for the benefit of all in the SPL

Nearly fell off my chair. Celtic will be raging. Absolutely raging. The voting structure will be first....the rest will follow. Rangers being naughty boys has not only fcuked themselves - it's fcuking their brothers across the city big time. Lawwell will be spitting feathers... Love it.